GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alland UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Originally posted by alland
    Lloyds TSB Visa

Balance £11,755 (ceased payments May)

June 30th Requested CCA
    13th July CCA copy received
    10th August received letter to remind me the account is in arrears.
    1st September Letter received threat of legal action if I don’t give account my urgent attention.

Need to seek Niddy’s advice on the CCA
    Email me the CCA asap! ;-y
    As per my last reply, above, this is unenforceable so sod their thread of legal action ;LOL

There are no prescribed terms on the signature page so where, exactly, did you sign to "agree to the terms" - being there were no terms, at the time of signature (were there lol)!

So respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Also, see this new thread which shows some examples of UE agreements, yours is similar to others in there - i.e. no terms on the signature page ;-) ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=401
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Mint Card

Balance £7,058 (ceased payments June)

July 8th CCA request sent
      July 23rd Copy of application form and T&C received
      August 15th responded with letter – documents received did not contain all prescribed terms
      September 2nd letter received – We do not consider account to be in dispute and fully complied with S78 request, will be pursuing for full settlement.
      Not sent a response to this letter,

Need to let niddy check the CCA and advise.
      Email me the CCA and i'll advise.... ;30
      This is mostly relevant to the new thread, in that it is 100% unenforceable for more ways than one 1

1. No Prescribed Terms
      2. The terms they sent are recent - not from 1996
      3. The "original terms" are dubious, to say the least but are not part of the signature page in any case
      4. The best one, you ticked for PPi and as such, you should have two agreements - one for PPi and one for the card "limit" - as explained here: Multiple Agreements ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=12111#p12111

Respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mint - :UE

LTSB - :UE

Many thanks for that Sir Niddy.. ;Thum y

Certainly got my week off to a good start... ;-y

Comment

Nice one - have a good-un, chat soon. Niddy y

Comment

Great thread Alland.
            I can relate to you & all your 'dark places' as I have been there.
            I sincerely wish you all the very best & after reading what you have posted feel sure that you will see this through to a SUCCESSFUL conclusion.
            Best of luck & kind regards,
            MattyA

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA
              Great thread Alland.
              I sincerely wish you all the very best & after reading what you have posted feel sure that you will see this through to a SUCCESSFUL conclusion.
              MattyA
              Thanks for your kind words of support Matty,I certainly wish you the same in your similar quest to regain your life.

I think most of us here are very lucky we have this refuge here, we may all be total strangers to each other, but there is definitely a bond that enables us to share our problems and lean on each others shoulders in our times of need.

And for that we have our mentor "Niddy" to thank, again a total stranger who we only know by a nickname, but who is obviously a [size=5]"one of a kind" individual who devotes such a large amount of his time and energy in helping us through our financial woes without asking for any reward...

If I was to show a feminine side to my personality I would happily give him a .... ;K7
              Sorry Niddy.... I suppose you would prefer a handshake...;LOL

Comment

Update 28/09/10

Halifax Visa

Letter from Wescot DCA, acting for Halifax,(They must have given up on their in house Albion debt collection team) Wescot warn that I need to pay the balance now or they may be forced to start recovery action.....

Not too concerned about this as I have a letter from Halifax accepting that they cannot supply a copy of my original CCA, so although the account is still legally binding and they will continue pursue me for settlement, they are prevented from enforcing it through the courts. So probably just more scare tactics at the moment.

So responded to Wescot with "Account in dispute with OC" letter
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Capitol One Visa

September 28th - Letter from FTC ( part of Capquest Group.) in reply to my letter to them last week "Account in dispute with OC"
                They state they have contacted their client (Capitol One), who confirm they have sent their "final response" to me, and have compiled with the S78 request. Therefore the balance is correct and should be settled.

Not sure what to reply with in response to this letter ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA
                  Great thread Alland.
                  MattyA
                  Thank you for your kind words of support Matty..
                  I also wish you well in your similar quest to regain control of your financial life.

We are all very lucky to have this place of refuge to come and share our problems with many who are in similar positions. We are all total strangers to each other but have formed a bond to give each other support and offer a shoulder to lean on in times of need.

And for that we have our mentor, Niddy to thank. He is a[size=5] "one of a kind" individual, again someone who is total stranger to us, who we only know by a nickname, but who happily gives up his time and energy to help us through our financial woes without asking for reward.

If I had a feminine side, I would happily give him a ;K7

Sorry Niddy I know you would prefer a handshake.... ;LOL

Comment

I would like to echo these coments. I read these diaries every day of the week and it's just like checking in on my mates. As for our Niddy I could'nt have put it any better myself, well done
                    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Update 28/09/10

Halifax Visa

Letter from Wescot DCA, acting for Halifax,(They must have given up on their in house Albion debt collection team) Wescot warn that I need to pay the balance now or they may be forced to start recovery action.....

Not too concerned about this as I have a letter from Halifax accepting that they cannot supply a copy of my original CCA, so although the account is still legally binding and they will continue pursue me for settlement, they are prevented from enforcing it through the courts. So probably just more scare tactics at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Capitol One Visa

September 28th - Letter from FTC ( part of Capquest Group.) in reply to my letter to them last week "Account in dispute with OC"
                      They state they have contacted their client (Capitol One), who confirm they have sent their "final response" to me, and have compiled with the S78 request. Therefore the balance is correct and should be settled.

Update 29/09/10

LTSB m/card

Sept.29th - Received - Default Notice,also letter attached stating unless breach of terms is corrected by immediate payment of arrears the account will be past to their solicitors, and court action WILL be started!

Comment

Update 28/09/10

Halifax Visa

Well done - see what happens

Comment

Update 28/09/10
                          Capitol One Visa

Just send this ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309

Comment

And for that we have our mentor, Niddy to thank. He is a[size=5] "one of a kind" individual, again someone who is total stranger to us, who we only know by a nickname, but who happily gives up his time and energy to help us through our financial woes without asking for reward.

If I had a feminine side, I would happily give him a ;K7

Sorry Niddy I know you would prefer a handshake.... ;LOL
                            Aaaaw how nice - thanks

Comment

Update 28/09/10

LTSB m/card

Sept.29th - Received - Default Notice,also letter attached stating unless breach of terms is corrected by immediate payment of arrears the account will be past to their solicitors, and court action WILL be started!
                              Ignore default - respond with this though: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

Thank you boss... y

Comment

Working...
                                X