GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alland UE Diary

arses

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      arses
      .....Language MrsD !....I run a respectable diary ..........

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post

Do you mind = I nearly chocked on me coffee when I read that!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Really ?
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclaycard Mastercard (UE)
            Balance £6469.00
            Last Paid March 2010
            Sold to Hoist Portfolio Holdings October 2015

Account being handled by Robinson Way.had a couple of letters previously in response to my SWID letter just to say they were awaiting instructions from their client Hoist Portfolio.

Now received a letter from Robinson Way saying Hoist have been advised by Barclaycard that they sent their final response and have complied with my original CCA request and therefore no dispute exists and I need to contact them to arrange payment.

This account is also due to become SB status in a few weeks, but as Robinson Way quickly pass accounts on to "trigger happy" Howard Cohen I will need to watch this one very carefully.

My biggest concern is I'll be leaving for work overseas in 3 weeks and will be out of the UK for 5 or 6 weeks...I would dread a claim coming through while I'm absent and miss the date to submit a defence !
            i wouldn't worry too much about that, as it has taken them 5 years and 40 odd weeks to find something as near to the original and didn't provide it from day one, argues in your favor
            have a good time either way matey

Comment

Working...
            X