GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alland UE Diary

Originally posted by alland
    Marbles Card

Balance £2,842 (ceased payments May)

June 1st CCA request sent
    June 4th copy of application form & T&C received (Niddy deemed it :UE
    July 8th responded with letter – Failure to supply original copy of CCA
    July 14th letter received from Halifax, stating as they have been unable to supply reconstituted version of my original agreement they will not seek to enforce the agreement through the courts as defined in the case McGuffick v RSB, however, even if unenforceable the contract still has a legal effect and is not void, the lender is merely prevented from seeking an enforcement order from the court.
    August 9th letter received – “Notice of Intended Action” cooperation is needed to avoind being issued with Default Notice. Once defaulted we may apply for a CCJ, or may take the following action – seek a charging order on your home, court order to take payments directly from my earnings,additional legal costs and interest.
    August 23rd letter received – Default Notice, if payment is made before September 13th no action will be taken in respect of the breach.
    Expect a few default notices - nothign to worry about. No response necessary at this moment in time.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mint Card

Balance £7,058 (ceased payments June)

July 8th CCA request sent
      July 23rd Copy of application form and T&C received
      August 15th responded with letter – documents received did not contain all prescribed terms
      September 2nd letter received – We do not consider account to be in dispute and fully complied with S78 request, will be pursuing for full settlement.
      Not sent a response to this letter,

Need to let niddy check the CCA and advise.
      Email me the CCA and i'll advise.... ;30
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Monument Visa

Balance £3,772 (ceased payments May)

June 1st CCA requested.
        June 25th Application form and T&C received
        July 1st letter of arrears received.
        July 5th Letter received – final notice , pending termination of agreement
        July 10th Responded with letter, CCA failed to comply with all prescribed terms.
        July 19th Letter received – stating all requirements under S78 have been complied with, consider this a “Final Response”
        Did not respond to this letter and heard nothing more to date.

Need to let Niddy check out the CCA and advise.
        No need to let me see it - if it was an application form! Just ignore, for the moment!

Comment

RBS Visa

Balance £6,433 (ceased payments May)

May 13th CCA request sent
          July 8th CCA reminder sent
          August 23rd Letter received – Default Sum Notice in respect of arrears.
          August 30th Letter received – Account Now Defaulted and reported to credit reference agencies.
          To date no CCA received.
          Continue to ignore.....

Comment

Well that was a marathon evening...everything up to date here now, so feeling a bit better.

PS. Don't worry Niddy mate ;K7
            I will only hit you with three CCA queries at a time ( by seperate emails) until we have worked through the list.. tlook

After all I don't want to turn you to.... 3
            Dude, I don't think in amongst all that there is even 3 CCA's that require my attention lol so i'll not be turning to drink (yet)!!

However bear in mind, I only need to see the form if it is dubious or if it is a CCA - application forms do not conform and therefore I don't always have to see them.... You're almost up to date now, with responses - just work through my replies and send me whetever via email then we'll be bang up-to-date with your diary!

One thing, please add the approx start date and the status to your debts, i.e. is it defaulted/with client/with DCA etc etc

Cheers y

Comment

HI alland
              how come you have monument? i did and they were taken over by b card . just curios
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                HI alland
                how come you have monument? i did and they were taken over by b card . just curios
                All monument cards were taken over by BC... Did you know, the Monument credit card was formerly known as the Providian card and as you correctly state, is now part of the Barclaycard [size=5]empire[/s] fiasco.

Comment

Yeah i do know acually as my original card was providian ;30 ;30
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL, that's old then! ;EEK

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                      LOL, that's old then! ;EEK
                      My Monument card was also one originally issued by Providen !
                      Even though Monument taken over by BC my statements still bear the Monument logo.

Comment

Cheers Niddy mate, Thanks for the updates re my EU diary

Have emailed Lloyds TSB cca info

And Mint cca info as requested.

Comment

Citi Card

Balance £16,245 (Ceased payments February)

CCA Request sent 2nd February
                          March 18th Letter received acknowledging my CCA request, should hopefully satisfy my request within 4 weeks
                          April 1st Received a copy of CCA which is basically nothing more than a copy of T&C, no signed copy or unsigned copy of an application form.
                          April 2nd responded with letter – CCA request not complied with.
                          April 13th Letter (and another set of T&C ) received stating they have complied with their obligations under S78, no application forms or signatures are required under Regulation 3 (2) (b) (ii) of consumer regulations 1983.
                          May 11th Responded with template letter – Failure to supply true copy of my agreement.
                          May 25th Received letter, Ref. copy of signed credit agreement, we are not obliged to provide you with this. We have supplied you with your current T&C,. These enable you to calculate when payments fall due to be paid, and the basis for calculating the amount of the payment.
                          This is all that is required by law, and we do not consider there to be genuine dispute as to enforceability of the agreement.
                          June 8th Letter received – Pending Default Notice, pay up or we “may” instruct a debt collection agency to collect the full balance, or instigate formal court proceedings
                          July 8th responded with template letter – CCA request in default.
                          August 4th Received default notice
                          September 3rd Received Notice of account terminated and now defaulted.

Update 26/09/2010
                          September 25th -Letter from Clarity (Credit Services Association)
                          stating they have been instructed to act for Citi cards to make arrangements with me to repay the sum owed on the account, offer of a reduction of £4K off the balance owed if I pay in full within 7 days !!
                          September 26th responded with letter back to Clarity - Account in dispute with OC, ref. my S78 request

Comment

RBS Visa

Balance £6,433 (ceased payments May)

May 13th CCA request sent
                            July 8th CCA reminder sent
                            August 23rd Letter received – Default Sum Notice in respect of arrears.
                            August 30th Letter received – Account Now Defaulted and reported to credit reference agencies.
                            To date no CCA received.

Update 26/09/2010

September 25th Letter received - Account terminated and now defaulted with credit reference agencies!

Comment

Citi Card
                              September 26th responded with letter back to Clarity - Account in dispute with OC, ref. my S78 request
                              Nice one - see what that brings back.....

Comment

RBS Visa

September 25th Letter received - Account terminated and now defaulted with credit reference agencies!
                                Ok, just ignore this...... ;Sh

Comment

Working...
                                X