GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DNW's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNW's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DNW's UE Diary

Thanks Bboo, I didn't realise they only had to send one a year, I assumed that they'd have to send one every time they added new charges on.

I'm in the process of sorting my CFS out at the mo, so I'm sure they'll get a copy of it as and when they start getting arsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
      Marbles

Code:
      Name                     - Marbles
      Type of account          - Credit Card
      Date commenced           - Aug 2003
      Approx balance           - £9,600
      Date last paid           - Mar-11    
      Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
      Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd)
      Account owner            - Lender

Key:
      Them
      Me
      Other

Activity
      1. 08/04/11 DD cancelled letter
      2. 20/04/11 Frozen interest and charges provided £1 payment sent
      3. 28/05/11 Notice of arrears
      4. 09/07/11 Default notice
      5. 24/07/11 My letter - no change in circumstances.
      6. 28/07/11 In arrears notice
      7. 17/08/11 CCA Request sent
      8. 30/08/11 Received a copy of current executed agreement and signed statement. Copy of original signed application form has been requested and will be sent under separate cover.
      9. 09/09/11 Letter received - "At present we are unable to provide a copy of the original agreement..." blah blah more waffle - full copy uploaded for Niddy's perusal
      10. 09/09/11 Niddy says
      11. 19/09/11 Letter received - please contact us (ignored)
      12. 03/10/11 Letter received - please contact us, settlement figure may be available (ignored)
      13. 18/10/11 Letter received - asking for card to be returned and informing DN has been issued (ignored)
      14. 03/11/11 Letter received - You can't have a new card [] (ignored)

15. **** UPDATE ****

16. 08/11/11 Letter received - from 1st Credit, final reminder, writing OBO client Marbles. May send doorstep agent, may issue court proceedings

Update as above - am I right in thinking I need to send this to 1st Credit: CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA along with a copy of Marbles letter informing me they have no CCA?

Comment

Update as above - am I right in thinking I need to send this to 1st Credit: CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA along with a copy of Marbles letter informing me they have no CCA?
        I would send this > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks but I'm confused now (doesn't take much lol) - why would I send account sold whilst in dispute when it hasn't been sold (letter says they're writing on behalf of) and Marbles have stated it's UE rather than me saying it's in dispute

Comment

Thanks but I'm confused now (doesn't take much lol) - why would I send account sold whilst in dispute when it hasn't been sold (letter says they're writing on behalf of) and Marbles have stated it's UE rather than me saying it's in dispute
            In that letter you got does it say they can not enforce the agreement ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes - exactly
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Slight confusion - read my last post - you need to do as you suggested.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry I've just been and checked the letter - they don't actually say that it's unenforcable, they say that they're unable to provide a copy of the original agreement... So I think In2 is right and I need to send account in dispute?

Comment

Sorry miss read it........

Comment

Cross posted so posting it again as I don't want to get it wrong:

Sorry I've just been and checked the letter - they don't actually say that it's unenforcable, they say that they're unable to provide a copy of the original agreement... So I think In2 is right and I need to send account in dispute?

Comment

Ok email me their letter please. Sit tight for now.

Comment

Thanks - just PMed you a link, it was already in the secure section but I'd buried it by mistake.

Comment

Ok you just ignore this. Do not reply

Comment

Okey dokes, I can do that no problem

Comment

Barclaycard1

Code:
                                Name                     - Barclaycard Plat Visa
                                Type of account          - Credit Card
                                Date commenced           - Sept 2004
                                Approx balance           - £3,161
                                Date last paid           - Mar-11    
                                Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
                                Status                   - In Arrears  (DN rec'd 03/09)
                                Account owner            - DCA (Mercers)

Key:
                                Them
                                Me
                                Other

Activity
                                1. 18/04/11 Acknowledge receipt of I&E, refuse to reduce or stop charges
                                2. 27/04/11 Request for payment
                                3. 13/05/11 Reduced credit limit
                                4. 01/06/11 Reminder of overdue payment and informed it will be passed to Mercers to send default notice.
                                5. 30/06/11 Mercers - accept £1 payments, to be reviewed in 2 months. No interest or charges to be applied while making token payments.
                                6. 24/07/11 I wrote and requested refund interest & charges (sent to Barclays & Mercers)
                                7. 17/08/11 CCA request sent
                                8. 03/09/11 DN Received from Mercers
                                9. 05/09/11 Acknowledged CCA request - they're looking for it and will get back to me
                                10. 13/09/11 Letter rec'd from Mercers - 48 hours notice (letter dated 06/09/11), I have ignored their demands for payment so they are now passing my account to a local firm who may send a rep to visit me (ignored)
                                11. 29/09/11 Covering letter for Recon CCA enclosed - but no encs in envelope
                                12. 29/09/11 Letter received - Calders - 7 day notice (ignored)
                                13. 17/10/11 Current T&C received
                                14. 19/10/11 Letter sent to Calders - Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                                15. 04/11/11 Letter received - Formal Demand for Payment (full balance) - until paid, no statements will be sent. If not paid by 08/11/11, debt collectors may call or you may be taken to court. We will set off any funds available to us.
                                16. 09/11/11 - Sent Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
                                17. .
                                18. **** Update Below ****
                                19. .
                                Update:
                                1. 15/11/11 - Received from Barclays -

• They feel they have fulfilled their obligations and complied with my s.78 request
                                • Re section 61, they point to paragraph 230 Carey vs HSBC, and say "It's insufficient.. to point to the absence of a signed, or a proper s78 copy as a foundation for a plea of an improperly executed agreement
                                • They believe my credit agreement to be fully compliant and will oppose allegations that it isn't
                                • With regards to the OFT, they do not hold my account to be in dispute
                                • Attached was a copy of my CCA

Other than uploading my CCA for Niddy to see (will do this tomorrow) - is there anything I need to respond with or anything I need to do with this for now?

Comment

Working...
                                X