GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DNW's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNW's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DNW's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Honda - I cannot see it, can you please take a closer shot and email it me - agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Sorry, I missed the part about emailing I uploaded to the secure section again... I'm accessing from my phone atm but will email tomorrow.

Comment

Egg1 is enforceable I'm afraid.

Honda is enforceable as well.

Egg2 is also enforceable, the tick-in-the-box is your signature.

Not good news, sorry. All 3 are good in my opinion.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ah bollocks, that's not a good start is it I knew Honda prob would have to be paid being post 2007, but I was really hoping Egg could take a running jump...

So should I reinstate the token payments to keep the wolves at bay for a while until making a ridiculously low F&F offer further down the line?

Comment

Yea continue with small tokens for now. Sorry not good but they are TOO new.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No worries, I was slightly more hopeful with Egg1 being 2002, but nevermind, shit happens. They will have to have token payments for a long time yet. When/if it comes to them issuing CCJ proceedings, I'll update again.

Comment

Let me check them again on pc as I'm on phone so hard to see.

I'll update tmw. Just pm me and gimme a nudge and I'll check them full screen.

Comment

ps we all make mistakes so best I double check. But 2002 in egg terms is not that bad. They're all hit or miss with that firm sadly.

I'll let you know tmw. About 5am

Comment

I'd lend you my magnifying glass if I thought it would help

I'll pm you but I'm really not expecting you to see them differently than you did first time tbh, but hey if you don't mind double checking the Egg1 then I certainly appreciate it

Comment

Trust me. I've read that many agreements before that I started posting wrong replies in wrong threads and I had in2deep cleaning up the mess lol. Thus we promoted him as he's bloody good at this ue mallarky

So yea, I'm tired - 20hrs in, and think a double check in morning is best. Especially as I also seen 2 other egg stuff today, 4 in total

Comment

Hiya

Just rechecked everything, they are all sound - really sorry........

Comment

No worries mate, thanks for checking. I know how busy you are so to have to check it again I know must've been a pain in the arse.

3/13 so far, but even if I find a single one then it'll be a bonus

Comment

Update 03/09/11 -

Code:
                          Name                     - Barclays
                          Type of account          - Loan
                          Date commenced           - July 2009
                          Approx balance           - £14,278
                          Date last paid           - Mar-11    
                          Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
                          Status                   - Default 
                          Account owner            - DCA (CDCS)
                          ************************************************** *************************

Update 03/09/11 -

Code:
                          Name                     - MBNA
                          Type of account          - Credit Card
                          Date commenced           - Dec 2006
                          Approx balance           - £8,700
                          Status                   - In Arrears 
                          Account owner            - Lender

Update 03/09/11 - DN Received

Code:
                          Name                     - Barclaycard Plat Visa
                          Date commenced           - Sept 2004
                          Approx balance           - £3,161
                          Status                   - In Arrears 
                          Account owner            - DCA (Mercers)

Update 03/09/11 - Letter received - they are dealing with CCA request and will respond as soon as possible.

Code:
                          Name                     - Barclaycard Goldfish
                          Date commenced           - May 98 
                          Approx balance           - £14,738
                          Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd)
                          Account owner            - DCA (Mercers)

Update 03/09/11 - Letter received - they are disappointed that I didn't reply to their previous letter (I assume their request for signature) and that I haven't attempted to increase my payments. They are prepared to assist me but only when they have my full co-operation

Code:
                          Name                     - Mint
                          Date commenced           - Dec 2003
                          Approx balance           - £2,700
                          Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd) 
                          Account owner            - Lender/DCA?

Key:
                          Them
                          Me
                          Other

Activity
                          1. 13/0/4/2011 Received letter won't action as unsigned
                          2. 18/05/2011 Notice of arrears
                          3. 24/05/2011 Default Notice
                          4. 20/06/2011 Account closed and will be passed to DCA
                          5. 06/07/2011 Triton Credit Services now dealing with account
                          6. 24/07/2011 My letter - request interest freeze and no change in circumstances - sent to Mint & Triton
                          7. 21/07/2011 Letter from Mint asking me to complete new Financial Statement
                          8. 01/08/2011 Acknowledge my complaint re interest, unable to action due to lack of signature
                          9. 17/08/2011 CCA Request sent
                          10. UPDATE 03/09/2011 Letter received - they are disappointed that I didn't reply to their previous letter (I assume their request for signature) and that I haven't attempted to increase my payments. They are prepared to assist me but only when they have my full co-operation

A few updates above. Nothing that requires any action as far as I'm aware...

Comment

Sorry for the bad news today - with these enforceable ones, for the time being you need to ignore them and just post updates of anything they send - we'll blag them for now to buy you time and then at the end when we know the full score, then you consider a DMP on the UE ones only, or just keep blagging until they make serious threats of court, thats up to you but for now, just treat them as being unenforceable ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Sorry for the bad news today - with these enforceable ones, for the time being you need to ignore them and just post updates of anything they send - we'll blag them for now to buy you time and then at the end when we know the full score, then you consider a DMP on the UE ones only, or just keep blagging until they make serious threats of court, thats up to you but for now, just treat them as being unenforceable ok?

Oh it's fine, I'm getting used to you and your bad news

I didn't even think about blagging the enforceable ones and have re-instated the £1 token payments for Honda and Eggx2, I figured that while they are receiving those payments they are staying out of my face and freezing interest and fees so if I know I'll have to pay them off in the longer term, I may as well take the interest free option for the time being.

I think the plan for the enforceables will be to continue token payments for as long as we can get away with and then make low F&F offers in a year or 2 time when they will hopefully accept very low offers (around 10% I'm hoping although not expecting them to agree).

Comment

Yep good plan - I can see what you're saying, for the sake of a meaningless £12 per annum i'd also continue

Comment

Working...
                                X