GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DNW's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNW's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DNW's UE Diary

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Anyone who contacts you re this account send a copy of barclaycards letter with this--> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2
    Awesome result - well done.

Do as Swanny advises above.... if you get any hassle from anyone!

This is now dead n buried - well done
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Woohoo! I'm taking copies and photos of the letter before filing it away

So long as I know they don't have a leg to stand on, I can cope with a few (or a lot!) nasty letters. Bring it on

Comment

They now have no legs left - think of them as kinda fooked
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
          Woohoo! I'm taking copies and photos of the letter before filing it away

So long as I know they don't have a leg to stand on, I can cope with a few (or a lot!) nasty letters. Bring it on
          You will not here anything from Barclaycard ....I haven't in over 2 years
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Kinda fooked... love it

This Barclaycard/ex Goldfish thing has got me thinking now... (dangerous I know)... but we have 2 Egg CCs (both ) that have been taken over by Barclaycard. Depending on how long the full transfer takes to happen, once we start receiving statements from Barclaycard rather than Egg (if this ever will happen?), I wonder if they'll also transfer all the relevant CCA paperwork over.

Do you see where I'm heading with my thought process?

Comment

Kinda fooked... love it

This Barclaycard/ex Goldfish thing has got me thinking now... (dangerous I know)... but we have 2 Egg CCs (both ) that have been taken over by Barclaycard. Depending on how long the full transfer takes to happen, once we start receiving statements from Barclaycard rather than Egg (if this ever will happen?), I wonder if they'll also transfer all the relevant CCA paperwork over.

Do you see where I'm heading with my thought process?
              We've discussed this in great detail, after the last episode with barclays I think they will insist on a large data transfer as part of the purchase - however that's not to say they'll be correct is it...?

Just watch this space - you're not paying the Egg ones are you?

Comment

Yeah we're making token payments of £1 a month on each as interest and charges are frozen while we keep those up, and seeing they're both enforceable it seemed like a good idea to keep them sweet for the time being.

Comment

Yeah we're making token payments of £1 a month on each as interest and charges are frozen while we keep those up, and seeing they're both enforceable it seemed like a good idea to keep them sweet for the time being.
                  Then continue this for the time being, leave it well alone - whats £2 pm?

Comment

Phew, I thought I was in for a telling off then for sending them payments!

Comment

Some bad news today

Code:
                      Name                     - Santander
                      Type of account          - Credit Card
                      Date commenced           - Jan 2007
                      Approx balance           - £1,510
                      Date last paid           - Mar-11    
                      Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
                      Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd) 
                      Account owner            - Lender

28/10/11 Niddy says

And some good news

Code:
                      Name                     - Barclaycard Gold Master
                      Type of account          - Credit Card
                      Date commenced           - Feb 2006
                      Approx balance           - £1900
                      Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
                      Account owner            - DCA (Mercers)

28/10/11 Niddy says

At least the has a higher balance than the

Comment

It's anot all that bad, the small balances mean the creditor is unlikely to try and go via court, and if they do the repayments would be easy to sort out...

Don't worry, the main problem for you in that everything is rather new.....

Comment

Plus I've been overly abusing the internet for credit applications for years which really doesn't help!

Comment

Honda Finance

Code:
                            Name                     - Honda Finance
                            Type of account          - Loan
                            Date commenced           - July 09
                            Approx balance           - £3,500
                            Arrangement/not paying   - Token Payment
                            Account owner            - Lender

Key:
                            Them
                            Me
                            Other

Activity
                            1. 11/04/11 Unable to suspend further account action
                            2. 12/04/11 DD cancelled letter received
                            3. 15/06/11 Default notice
                            4. 17/06/11 Notice of arrears
                            5. 07/07/11 Agreement terminated
                            6. 17/08/11 CCA Request sent
                            7. 27/08/11 CCA received and sent to Niddy via secure section
                            8. 31/08/11
                            9. 11/10/11 Letter received from Wragge & Co saying that proceedings are to be issued for a monetary judgement if the balance isn't paid by 16:00 on 24/10/11.
                            10. 11/10/11 Low (10%) F&F offer sent
                            11. 19/10/11 Wragge & Co - refuse offer as it's too low in comparison to the debt... they have been instructed to continue legal action, which we will soon be in receipt of.
                            12. 22/10/11 Letter sent - court action in my best interest unless F&F negotiated
                            13. 01/11/11 Letter no. 3 received from Wragge in reply to mine of 22/10/11 -

• "If you wish to make a settlement we would be grateful if you could provide us with this in writing so we can take our clients further instructions.

• As previously advised we have now been instructed to continue with legal action, of which you will soon be in receipt".

Update as #13 above

My letter to them basically said that Honda have seen our CCCS approved I&E and that no creditor is receiving more than a token payment at present so court was perhaps in our best interests unless a mutually agreeable F&F (which a family member is funding) could be agreed upon.

They've (unsurprisingly) refused 10% already - any suggestions as to what my next move might be?

Comment

Sorry, can't face reading the full 11pages at the moment.

When did Honda see your CCCS approved I&E? When you say CCCS approved, do you mean it was a proper CFS done by CCCS, or a CASHflow approved by CCCS or something else?

Comment

Before finding these forums, we were looking into DMP and completed an I&E with CCCS who then sent it out to us along with a client ref number for us to write to our creditors and offer token payments - this is the I&E that was sent to Honda back in about April.

I don't think it was a CFS, but I'm not sure as I don't know what that fully involves. It was pretty much the same as the online 'debt solutions' type thingy on the CCCS website, only I went through it on the phone with an advisor telling me where I had to reduce things in my budget and he then noted reductions on the I&E before suggesting token payments were the best way forward for the time being until I find extra regular work.

Comment

Working...
                                X