GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DNW's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNW's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DNW's UE Diary

Originally posted by Drowning Not Waving View Post
    Marbles

Code:
    Name                     - Marbles
    Type of account          - Credit Card
    Date commenced           - Aug 2003
    Approx balance           - £9,600
    Date last paid           - Mar-11    
    Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
    Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd)
    Account owner            - Lender

Key:
    Them
    Me
    Other

Activity
    1. 08/04/11 DD cancelled letter
    2. 20/04/11 Frozen interest and charges provided £1 payment sent
    3. 28/05/11 Notice of arrears
    4. 09/07/11 Default notice
    5. 24/07/11 My letter - no change in circumstances.
    6. 28/07/11 In arrears notice
    7. 17/08/11 CCA Request sent
    8. 30/08/11 Received a copy of current executed agreement and signed statement. Copy of original signed application form has been requested and will be sent under separate cover.
    9. UPDATE 09/09/11 - Letter received:
      • "At present we are unable to provide a copy of the original agreement... signed agreement was made with HFC Bank and can confirm their procedure has always been to obtain signature to an agreement containing prescribed terms before entering into a credit card agreement, As such, we are confident that the agreement remains enforceable.
      • blah blah more waffle - full copy uploaded for Niddy's perusal

Update as above, Letter uploaded to secure section.

Comment

Marbles - Update as above, Letter uploaded to secure section.
      This is 100%

Well done

They admit they cannot locate the agreement so this means to bring it back into play they need to provide a recon and terms, not likely cos what would they base it on? Anyway, ignore for now.... if anyone hassles you about this just come and speak to us - keep that letter extremely safe though, it's your lifeline with this account

Well done, see - a good end to a bad week
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Awesome, thank you!

I hoped that was what it meant, but didn't wanna get my hopes up until you'd confirmed.

Great start to the weekend

Oh and their letter has been filed very safely away - along with photographic evidence of it just in case
        Last edited by DNW; 9 September 2011, 15:28.

Comment

Well Done !

DNW - that was a very quick turnaround from requesting your CCA to them actually stating they can't find one.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Awesome, thank you!

I hoped that was what it meant, but didn't wanna get my hopes up until you'd confirmed.

Great start to the weekend

Oh and their letter has been filed very safely away - along with photographic evidence of it just in case
            Did you fingerprint it ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done DNW.

Great result.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Did you fingerprint it ?
                Yup

And sent some of the licky part of the envelope away for DNA testing

Comment

And sent some of the licky part of the envelope away for DNA testing
                  You have too much time on your hands you do
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm just avoiding having to do my filing

Comment

• Re: DNW's UE Diary

good result from the muppets!!!

Comment

2 updates today -

Barclaycard1

Name - Barclaycard Plat Visa
                        Type of account - Credit Card
                        Date commenced - Sept 2004
                        Approx balance - £3,161
                        Date last paid - Mar-11
                        Arrangement/not paying - Not paying
                        Status - In Arrears (DN rec'd 03/09)
                        Account owner - DCA (Mercers)

Key:
                        Them
                        Me
                        Other

Activity
                        1. 18/04/2011 Acknowledge receipt of I&E, refuse to reduce or stop charges
                        2. 27/04/2011 Request for payment
                        3. 13/05/2011 Reduced credit limit
                        4. 01/06/2011 Reminder of overdue payment and informed it will be passed to Mercers to send default notice.
                        5. 30/06/2011 Mercers - accept £1 payments, to be reviewed in 2 months. No interest or charges to be applied while making token payments.
                        6. 24/07/2011 I wrote and requested refund interest & charges (sent to Barclays & Mercers)
                        7. 17/08/2011 CCA request sent
                        8. 03/09/11 DN Received from Mercers
                        9. 05/09/11 Acknowledged CCA request - they're looking for it and will get back to me
                        10. UPDATE 13/09/11 Letter rec'd from Mercers - 48 hours notice (letter dated 06/09/11), I have ignored their demands for payment so they are now passing my account to a local firm who may send a rep to visit me. Also received a phonecall (unanswered) from Mercers today.
                        Update above (no. 10) - These haven't had a don't bother visiting me letter yet so I guess I should I send one?

************************************************** **************************

Mint

Code:
                        Name                     - Mint
                        Type of account          - Credit Card
                        Date commenced           - Dec 2003
                        Approx balance           - £2,700
                        Date last paid           - Mar-11    
                        Arrangement/not paying   - Not paying
                        Status                   - In Arrears (DN Rec'd) 
                        Account owner            - Lender/DCA?

Key:
                        Them
                        Me
                        Other

Activity
                        1. 13/04/2011 Received letter won't action as unsigned
                        2. 18/05/2011 Notice of arrears
                        3. 24/05/2011 Default Notice
                        4. 20/06/2011 Account closed and will be passed to DCA
                        5. 06/07/2011 Triton Credit Services now dealing with account
                        6. 24/07/2011 My letter - request interest freeze and no change in circumstances - sent to Mint & Triton
                        7. 21/07/2011 Letter from Mint asking me to complete new Financial Statement
                        8. 01/08/2011 Acknowledge my complaint re interest, unable to action due to lack of signature
                        9. 17/08/2011 CCA Request sent
                        10. 03/09/2011 Letter received - they are disappointed that I didn't reply to their previous letter (I assume their request for signature) and that I haven't attempted to increase my payments. They are prepared to assist me but only when they have my full co-operation
                        11. UPDATE 13/09/11 Despite saying they couldn't deal with my account as my correspondence was unsigned, today I received CCA which has been uploaded for Niddys perusal

Waiting to see what Niddy says about the CCA on this one, but just as an aside, should they have sent me anything if they've told me they can't action my request without a signature?
                        Last edited by DNW; 13 September 2011, 17:32. Reason: update was no. 10, not 9

Comment

I'd send the account sold in dispute to mercers although they are just the other side of the same office at barclays, they think you'll be all scared cos you've been sent to a debt collector.

What eejits they are, just goes to prove that their left and right hands are totally unconnected! Wait and see what Niddy says about the CCA.

Comment

Ok so I've been round and round in circles through the templates from making offers to FAQs, and can't find the one that I need... I know I've seen it linked to many a time, but I can't for the life of me find it! Could one of you kind souls post a link please.

Also, to satisfy my own curiosity, why would I send the sold in dispute letter rather than a don't visit/phone me?

Comment

Ok so I've been round and round in circles through the templates from making offers to FAQs, and can't find the one that I need... I know I've seen it linked to many a time, but I can't for the life of me find it! Could one of you kind souls post a link please.

Also, to satisfy my own curiosity, why would I send the sold in dispute letter rather than a don't visit/phone me?
                              Here you are >UPDATED 20.06.2011 - Full & Final Offer Templates
                              I would send > Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit To Mercers,
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D, sorry, I meant I couldn't find the account sold whilst in dispute, but had looked all through from the F&F section right through to the FAQ

So it's the account sold whilst in dispute one I'm looking for, the one Dopey said to send.

Comment

Working...
                                X