GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Cheers Niddy, Letter sent to SCM today, thanks again mate
    Nice one, keep us posted mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Cheers matey
      Letter received from NCO/RMA thanking me for the above template
      They say that their client MINT has provided CCA (recon) so they will continue with their collection activities Persistent little buggers arnt they
      See what they want to do next, keep us updated
      Mint card update:

Hiya Niddy, after Try-it-on and RMA/NCO, 3rd DCA Wescot now on the case and have sent me a letter giving me 7 days to contact them with repayment proposals to avoid further action being taken. I will start at the beginning with the account sold template me thinks
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Mint card update:

Hiya Niddy, after Try-it-on and RMA/NCO, 3rd DCA Wescot now on the case and have sent me a letter giving me 7 days to contact them with repayment proposals to avoid further action being taken. I will start at the beginning with the account sold template me thinks
        Well done it's like taking candy from a baby
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy and all,

TSB Card update:

Fair amount of activity on this account lately, after being with BLS for a month and recently receiving another (2nd) recon from TSB this account has been given back to SCM Solicitors who have sent me another legal threat giving me 7 days to pay up before they commence legal action. SCM tried this back in march to which i replied with the template you advised Niddy (above).

With this being a solicitors letter Nid, does it require me to respond mate?

Cheers!!
          Same as before matey - just copy the letter and send the no cca template, as before - I know it is repetative but that's life with these shower of muppets i'm afraid......
          Niddy & Co

TSB Card update:

Letter back from SCM saying they have requested the information from TSB and will revert back to me once it has been received. Just ignoring this one

Comment

Mint card update:

Ok best of luck (again) mate
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy & Co

TSB Card update:

Letter back from SCM saying they have requested the information from TSB and will revert back to me once it has been received. Just ignoring this one
              Yep, see what happens when they come back to you

Comment

Mint card update:

Ok best of luck (again) mate
                Mint Card Update:

Hiya Niddy, Letter received from Wescot this morning stating that MINT/RBS have advised them that they complied with my CCA request back in June last year (they sent a recon you deemed as UE) and if i require any further documentation then please write to RBS enclosing a £1 I will just ignore this unless you advise otherwise?

Many thanks for taking the time to update the templates Niddy, all of us on here REALLY appreciate the time and effort you put in, which makes our lives more cormfortable and stress free.
                Cheers Mate!!
                Last edited by Slickfm; 23 June 2011, 10:25.

Comment

Just ignore matey

Thanks for the comments about templates - appreciate it

Comment

Niddy & Co

TSB Card update:

Yep, see what happens when they come back to you
                    TSB Card update: Not sure now

Hiya Niddy and all,

After 2 recons being sent to me by TSB and me sending a 2nd copy of the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template to SCM. SCM have now sent a copy of my signed application form including T & C's on page 2 and new T & C's issued in 2004, also enclosed was a copy of all my statements going back 9 years (it was a big envelope).

This is the first time over the last 12 months that i have received anything different from the usual recons. Their covering letter reads 'further to our recent letter, please find enclosed all relevant documents. Please ensure that we have your repayment proposals no later than 8th July 2011 to prevent legal action being taken to recover the balance outstanding'.

Rather worried about this one now Niddy so i have emailed it over to you to take a look please mate and advise on what to send back.
                    Last edited by Slickfm; 30 June 2011, 17:30.

Comment

Hiya Niddy and all,

After 2 recons being sent to me by TSB and me sending a 2nd copy of the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template to SCM. SCM have now sent a copy of my signed application form including T & C's on page 2 and new T & C's issued in 2004, also enclosed was a copy of all my statements going back 9 years (it was a big envelope).

This is the first time over the last 12 months that i have received anything different from the usual recons. Their covering letter reads 'further to our recent letter, please find enclosed all relevant documents. Please ensure that we have your repayment proposals no later than 8th July 2011 to prevent legal action being taken to recover the balance outstanding'.

Rather worried about this one now Niddy so i have emailed it over to you to take a look please mate and advise on what to send back.
                      Hi Niddy, after viewing the uploaded DN notices thread too it looks like i have a dodgy one also, as it is the same as the TSB one uploaded on there

Comment

Hiya Niddy and all,

Hi all, anybody got an idea what to send back if anything? The deadline of the 8th is fast approaching
                        Just worried about ignoring it with it being a 'solicitors' letter.

Cheers all!

Comment

wait for Niddy
                          Last edited by Deepie; 7 July 2011, 06:12.
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'll check and update in morning

Comment

Sechari, Clark and Mitchell are known for sending out scary threat letters. I'm not the one to say don't worry if they've suddenly produced an agreement, but I've had loads of threats from them over the years and not once have they carried them out.
                              Last edited by caspar; 6 July 2011, 18:34. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi slickfm,

This is becoming a standard tactic from a number of the DCAs and their solicitor "enforcers".

Firstly are the recons both identical?
                                Secondly, do the recons contain exactly the same information as is contained within the application form they are masquerading as an agreement?
                                Thirdly, have they issued a valid DN at any time?
                                Fourthly, have they attempted to extract monies not yet due or the full amount ( loosely referred to as termination) on the back of that defective DN?

Barclaycard and Wescot have just tried this tactic on with us and our solicitors just told us to send them my standard bugger off stroppy letter telling them to take our sols on and leave us alone as there is no debt. All has fallen silent again for a bit until the next one in the circus tries it on.

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X