GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Hiya Nid
    This is Barclay card 2original CCa request sent 18.8.2010
    had nothing till mercers started writing then threat from resolve call
    sent a copy to each of ..view topic php?p=20203-20203 and viewtopicphp?p1502-1502plus 1.00 to nercers

So this letter is the result .I will sent the advised template
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

sorry, what are you sending to mercers and why are you adding templates and £1? I never said to do that did I?

Please can you stop, take a step back and read this thread - not only are you confusing me but everyone else that reads it as well as yourself. Nanna, this is simple to follow so please pay attention....

Whenever you do an update you need to be clear and precise, I deal with too much to remember each case. So, it seems to me that you're sending a CCA Request off - but why? for what reason?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about above post got mixed up (had some worry ) but sorted now :red
        advised letter ready to go.
        thanks as always

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Okies thanks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI NId
            juat an update really
            BBARCLAY CARD 1
            doorstep template sent to them 24.10.2010
            their acknowledgement 4.11.2010They will investigate
            Final Response recieved today 24.11.2010.
            Passed back to b card from, Mercers.I also sent telephone harassment to them.they have removed my number for now but that "may change".
            then they go on to say;
            "I understand that you are not happy with the possibility of a doorstep visit"mercers may decide to call ,as they have had no correspondence to discuss repayment of the account.

CCa request sent in May
            Blank docs and t and c recieved
            last payment in May 2010

Thank you

Comment

Hiya

No need to respond, just sit tight and let us know if anything changes/happens..... don't worry. gh

Comment

Cheers me dear
                btw do you like the avatar ..... i did all by my own self

Comment

lovely jolly Christmas Avatar nanna, how did you do it your own self?

Comment

BARCLAYCARD 2

I sent Aplication form received template as advised

Received letter today saying they have completed their obligations

and go on to quote Carey case.And section 78 of the CCA 1974

This is their final response.

do you need emailed to you ? guessing you seen them b4.

many thanx as always x

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore it. No need to email it to me - i've seen 100's of them before..... y

Comment

thanks hun xx

Comment

Love the new avatar!

Comment

cheers ohhhh i am getting clever arent i

Comment

Indeedio you are! Well impressed....

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                                HI Niddy
                                juat an update really
                                BBARCLAY CARD 1
                                doorstep template sent to them 24.10.2010
                                their acknowledgement 4.11.2010They will investigate
                                Final Response recieved today 24.11.2010.
                                Passed back to b card from, Mercers.I also sent telephone harassment to them.they have removed my number for now but that "may change".
                                then they go on to say;
                                "I understand that you are not happy with the possibility of a doorstep visit"mercers may decide to call ,as they have had no correspondence to discuss repayment of the account.

CCa request sent in May
                                Blank docs and t and c recieved
                                last payment in May 2010

Thank you
                                Originally posted by nanna58
                                BARCLAYCARD 2

I sent Aplication form received template as advised

Received letter today saying they have completed their obligations

and go on to quote Carey case.And section 78 of the CCA 1974

This is their final response.

do you need emailed to you ? guessing you seen them b4.

many thanx as always x
                                HI Nid ya
                                Have resieved a"Final Response" today as it does not inclide a ref number i am unsure which account it is.

They have removed my tele number from their systems.
                                They note i will only communicate in writing but as the account is overdue they need to contact me.

They advise that if dialogue ceases or they cannot contact me to reach a mutual agreement repayment arrangment they will use all means available to contact me.plus they also have the right to instruct a third party to act on their behalf (i guess Mercers) to recover the amounts owed.

Any response needed?

May file away till after weekend and forget it for a while AND BE NORMAL.

Thank you and have a fantastic Christmas and happy new year

Comment

Working...
                                X