GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nanna58 UE Diary

not too sure if it if the right one to send cos they have not communicated re cca or anything else till threatners if you get what i mean
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy's going to come along later today.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

now i feel like a right fool ;Red nid will get the immpresion i am completly nuts

Comment

No he won't! Niddy understands that we get worried over 'little' things which aren't little to us. I'm just the same!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
            Morning nid
            CCa request sent in Aug
            still had nothing on that
            Default from mercers 14oct
            Today letter from resolvecall .acting on behalf of mercers asking me to phone them to arrange payment or resolve will call

nothing in regard to cca request. xxxxx
            Respond with this to Resolvecall with a photocopy of the completed letter below, that you'll be sending the owner (i.e. Mercers): ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Send this to Mercers with a copy of the above letter that you'll be sending to Resolvecall: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

So in essence both Resolve & Mercers get a copy of each others letters to keep both in the loop.

Make sense? k
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just noticed that the account number is wrtong and the amount of arreas differs
              That won't matter - don't worry about it ok? ;Sh
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

now i feel like a right fool ;Red nid will get the immpresion i am completly nuts
                No I won't at all, actually quite the opposite bearing in mind I actually want you to send additional letters! Pixie etc was right, but we need to keep Mercers in the loop as well..... Soooo, waiting was best for you... well done for making the right decision.

BUT, you gotta stop stressing - remember if I check these threads daily and even though I may not post, does not mean I don't look in. IF I think something is urgent, i'll then post and log back out. Otherwise, I feel it can wait - sorry if you weren't aware of that.

We've had a few problems with site over last few days so i've not been updating the diaries. I will always, no matter what, perform a weekly update so don't worry ok? I'm not forgetting you - it's more that it's not important and certainly not worth worrying/losing sleep over....

Niddy 2

Comment

Morning Nid and many many thanks xxxx ;K7
                  just about todo resolve letter. Can i just clarify please?
                  in the ins b4 the template where you say "if you have a card delete s77-s79"
                  am i meant to delete the 3 points that come after "the debtor can pay 1.00 to get the following" 2

i feel more at ease now i realise that you lurk anyway

Comment

Nanna you need to edit the template to suit.

a credit card is s.78 - a loan is s.79

Make sense...?

Comment

p.s I always lurk.... lol

Comment

cheers ears ;D

Comment

So " s78 of the cca act 1974 outline etc yeah ;Red

Comment

Yes exactly, you amend the s.77-s.79 to read s.78! ;LOL 2

Comment

thanx beaut ;Hi dont panic im only out of the home for the day gonig back at teatime ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

okies lol - have fun y gh

Comment

Working...
                                X