GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Originally posted by nanna58
    Well bulling started
    letter today b. card 2....4,475.30(soz aint got a pound sign)

repayment arrangment cancelled (was 50.00 m0nth) due 100.00

you now need to make an immediate payment of the amount shown in order to bring yur accoiunt up to date.
    or WE:LL instruct mercers to send a default notice in accordence with our rights under section 87(i) of consumer credir act 1974.
    Continued non payment of your account could result in a home visit with a local debt collector calling at the above address to obtain payment of your debt.

then they mention reference agencies . call them immediatly if i cannot pay...ahhh blesss
    thank you nid xxx
    Have you sent the CCA Request....? If so, ignore it. ;Sh
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

cca sent this is the only letter ive had for this one,
      so ill ignore thank you
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

cca sent this is the only letter ive had for this one,
        so ill ignore thank you
        Ok, let me know if anything else comes.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do Mr Cool

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

spoke too soon
            letter from b c 1
            cca request may
            t.c s recieved
            usual statments monthly
            They are concerned blah plz call us we can help may have to instuct mercers to send default.under s87(i) of cca act 1975

Comment

spoke too soon
              letter from b c 1
              cca request may
              t.c s recieved
              usual statments monthly
              They are concerned blah plz call us we can help may have to instuct mercers to send default.under s87(i) of cca act 1975
              Sorry Nanna, can you please edit the post in laymans english for me.....

what is b c 1 and what is cca request may? Does that mean you may send one or you have sent one?

I presume you mean that you sent a CCA Request in may and now they responded with the Terms only? No actual agreement? If so then respond with this ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

If not and i've mis-read then please give me more detailed and un-abbreviated updates (remember i'm looking at 100's of accounts so never remember the details of them all) lol ;LOL

Comment

Sorry
                B Card 1
                cca request sent in May
                terms and conds recieved
                you have failed to supply cca, letter sent (as advised by you)
                nothing more till today

Comment

Hiya

Ok send the letter as advised in my last reply - the CCA Terms & Conditions template.....

Comment

Thank you nid and sorry for the confusion ;D

Comment

above letter ready to go today for B card 1.
                      Had nothing from B card 2 with regard to cca request still waiting..... Good.

Comment

above letter ready to go today for B card 1.
                        Had nothing from B card 2 with regard to cca request still waiting..... Good.
                        Hokey Cokey - keep us updated Nanna ;-y

Comment

Hi nid
                          B card 1
                          ca request sent
                          t&c received
                          letter you have failed to pay received

letter sent as advised "you have failed to send cca request"

today letter from mercers
                          Default notice
                          Acc no xxxxxxxx
                          Balance 1.631.44.
                          Amonunt due 110.10.
                          there are 3 ways to pay if you are unable to pay please call us
                          a debt collection agency will send a formal demand if you fail to pay
                          Nid if you need me to e.mail i will

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore for the time being.....

Comment

Morning Nid
                              Received the response t my "you have failed to supply CCA letter"...B Card 1
                              there are 4 pages .They sent final response in july.and have nothing further to add.
                              "we have already set out in detail why we are satisfied that we have net the requirments imposed by s 78 of cca act 1974,and are under no obligation to provide your client with any further documents or information. Your clients agreement is therefdore enforceable"

Do not understand the "your client"
                              they then go on to outline carey v hsbc case.
                              refer to paragraph 230 of the carey case "it is insufficient with out more to point to the absense 0f a signed or proper s78 copy as a foundation for a plea of improperly executed agreement"

do you need the letter e.mailed? or maybe you know it already

thank you xxxx

Comment

Hiya, just ignore it.... i've seen it many times before - yea, they are pre-formatted for claim management companies and they forget to edit it for consumers - muppets! y

Comment

Working...
                                X