GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nanna58 UE Diary

will be ok to post weds yeah no rush ;Hmm
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ermmm, guess there is no option but to do Weds lol. Yea, usually it's ok to wait a few days - like you say no rush!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
        hi nid
        received letter from mercers "We will be instructing a local debt collector to visit you at the above address to collect payment" or to call them to arrange payment.
        this is for B card 1
        Bal 1,631.44
        amount due 110,10
        CCa request sent
        blank agreement plus t&c received
        :UE as advised by you

Thank you as always xxxx
        hi ;Hi1

I have sent the threat of dooestep letter to mercers for b card 1.today received from mercers "immediate action needed" they have no alternative but to pass tp a local debt collector eho will call at my home .
        any response needed?

Have been away for 2 days so the others for B card 2 as advised are going today .xxxxx ;K7

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You do the same and send the same..... I presume you mean that the last threat was in relation to barclays 2 and I advised you send the threat letter? Now barclays 1 have sent a similar threat?

Nanna please help me to help you, stop rushing things and start to pay attention - you really have to sit up and concentrate - this takes precedent over having fun on the chat threads. Ok, you need to respond to me as follows:
          • Barclays 1 - They sent me a threat of visit - email sent to you 10.11.2010

Barclays 2 - They sent a threat of visit and I responded with "Threat of doorstep visit" - will file until they respond.

See how easier that is for me, and for anyone else reading the thread?

Thanks!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1 .. Doorstep threat sent to me from mercers. Threat of doorstep visit letter sent in reply.They sent blank aggreement plus Ts and Cs UE as advised by you.Letter today says passing to DCA who will call at my home.

BARCLAY CARD 2...no reply or reponse to cca request nothing till letter from Resolvecall.Advised letters sent today previously a letter from mercers also ignored as advised.A copy of letter sent to each.

I have not had an email from you
            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
              Respond with this to Resolvecall with a photocopy of the completed letter below, that you'll be sending the owner (i.e. Mercers): ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Send this to Mercers with a copy of the above letter that you'll be sending to Resolvecall: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

So in essence both Resolve & Mercers get a copy of each others letters to keep both in the loop.

Make sense? k
              BARCLAY CARD 2
              the above have been sent today.

Comment

Hi
                letter from barclaycard today,does not give account number.so not sure which account it is.

"we are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction ,we offer a high level of sevice and aim to resolve your complaint by 25 11 2010"

just thought i would let you know

thanx

Comment

I had that letter, nanna, when I sent in the telephone harassment letter.
                  I think it's a standard response to anything which complains about their behaviour, ie phone or doorstep harassment.

You can safely file it away - no action needed on your part

dd x
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee
                    I had that letter, nanna, when I sent in the telephone harassment letter. I think it's a standard response to anything which complains about their behaviour, ie phone or doorstep harassment. You can safely file it away - no action needed on your part
                    dd x
                    I can 2nd that Nanna, i've letters with blank acct on them with no reference to what, as Diddly says....

Comment

many thanks to you both xxx

Comment

Hi
                        letter from barclaycard today,does not give account number.so not sure which account it is.

"we are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction ,we offer a high level of sevice and aim to resolve your complaint by 25 11 2010"

just thought i would let you know

thanx
                        Hiya just ignore this.....

Comment

BARCLAY CARD 1....Doorstep threat received ..doorstep response sent
                          Passing to a local collector received.....Any respnse ?

thnx

Comment

Nanna if you sent that letter then just wait til they get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              Morning nid
                              CCa request sent in Aug
                              still had nothing on that
                              Default from mercers 14oct
                              Today letter from resolvecall .acting on behalf of mercers asking me to phone them to arrange payment or resolve will call

nothing in regard to cca request. xxxxx
                              Respond with this to Resolvecall with a photocopy of the completed letter below, that you'll be sending the owner (i.e. Mercers): ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Send this to Mercers with a copy of the above letter that you'll be sending to Resolvecall: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

So in essence both Resolve & Mercers get a copy of each others letters to keep both in the loop.

Make sense? k

BARCLAY CARD 2.... above sent 10.11.2010

letter from Mercers today "no alternative but to pass to a local collector"

but the date on the letter is 12.11.10, may have crossed?

thank you xx

Comment

BARCLAYCARD 1.......Doorstep threat on 19.10.2010
                                My response sent on 24.10.2010
                                Recieved "passing t a local collector " on 3.11.2010
                                no nasty man been yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X