GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    Thanks Nid, just about to explain.

regards
    Garlok
    Me two
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      Thanks Nid, just about to explain.

regards
      Garlok
      Feel free, maybe a brief layman version to assist those reading?

Good luck
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Do you all a deal. jaci, have a read and study the sections Nid has suggested and then come back with your questions and I will try to clarify but be warned, this issue has brought other forums to virtual blows in the past.

l

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Heading off for a bit of light reading , But for the defaults received before now, does it matter that I don't have envelopes?

Comment

Don't worry about it Jaci. What is done is done and it can be got round with careful thinking.

It only comes into its own if date of service becomes contentious. Most DNs by BC and others will be defective in other ways as well. This gives you belt and braces if there is a false claim as to posting date, postal method or length of time to rectify.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
              JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
              Loan
              Start Date 23-04-2008
              Current Balance £8677
              Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
              06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
              08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
              Ignoring for time being - waiting for them to get in touch with me
              13/08/2011 - Received letter from Iqor - Your account has been passed to us from Capital Bank with instruction to recover debt in full
              Updated - Never even heard of Capital Bank? Should I do anything with this one yet?

Comment

Updated - Never even heard of Capital Bank? Should I do anything with this one yet?
                Don't worry. Wait till they write properly
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Don't worry. Wait till they write properly
                  Blimey that was a quick reply, Thanks.

Comment

Blimey that was a quick reply, Thanks.
                    Just lucky I was browsing at the time I guess

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

Capital One
                      Credit Card
                      Start Date 01-03-2004
                      Current Balance £1577
                      Status - Defaulted

Capital One Credit Card
                      06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                      28/07/2011 - Received letter from Capquest, 'Further to our recent correspondence' (What recent correspondence??), goes on to say they've checked our address and established we have no CCJ's registered at our address and they might do this or they might do that, and we have to get in touch by 07 August or the account will move forward to litigation
                      03/07/2011 - Sent another CCA request to Capital One, (original was sent to Credit Solutions) also sent a copy to Capquest with a note telling them what was happening.
                      08/08/2011 - Received letter from Capquest - Letter Before Action - offering me a F&F of £736.59, contact them by the 17th or they'll pass me on to their solicitors
                      10/08/2011 - Received letter from Capquest saying we're dealing with the account, we need £1.00 admin fee (sent to Capital One last time) account on hold for 12 days to allow time for me to respond with the fee.
                      10/08/2011 - Sending Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received) to Capquest.
                      17/08/2011 - Received 2 letters from Capquest. Letter 1 - 'We've received your letter and passed to relevant department to be processed. Letter 2 - 'Unable to comment on the dispute you have raised as this was prior to our involvement and at the time the account was passed to us we were unaware of any existing query. Therefore we are closing the account on our system.
                      Updated. Guessing I ignore?

Comment

Yes just ignore
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

result from capquest, hopefully the first of many!!

Comment

Yep, well done - however they may well sell it on again! Keep us updated

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
                              Credit Card
                              Start Date 19-10-2004
                              Current Balance £728
                              Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
                              06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
                              04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
                              08/07/2011 - Emailed Niddy
                              13/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Application Form Received
                              26/06/2011 - Received letter back saying ... is enforceable, pay up, complain to ombudsman if still not happy. In2Deep says ignore.
                              19/08/2011 - Received Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery, installment offer £40 per month, contact us

Updated

Comment

Updated
                                Just ignore for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X