GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Yeah, but I don't know who it was ... I rang it, but gave them NO info found out who they where and hung up (like the wimp I am!) I don't think I've ever had a debt passed on to Capquest yet, and I've never heard of DVSL, will have a proper look through everything lately but I know I've not received anything from Capquest lately.

Comment

please provide their number - we'll find it for you

Is it this? 08005426412
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

01252 576376

Comment

Search here - just click the link: dvsl data verification services limited
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01252576376

Have a look here
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yeah but ... without ringing them how can I find out which Debt it relates to?

Comment

01252576376 - who calls me from 01252576376? 1/15

CapQuest; notorious for chasing stat barred debts!

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
                  Yeah but ... without ringing them how can I find out which Debt it relates to?
                  Don't worry just yet, they'll soon be in touch with you..... then we'll get em

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                    01252576376 - who calls me from 01252576376? 1/15

CapQuest; notorious for chasing stat barred debts!
                    I have no Stat Barred debts!! wish mine where though!

Comment

I have no Stat Barred debts!! wish mine where though!
                      Debts that are difficult to collect on, often get passed or, outsourced to CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Don't worry just yet, they'll soon be in touch with you..... then we'll get em
                        Right so, forget it til they decide to get in touch with the OH rather than the neighbours? Can't believe they can get away with things like this, have a feeling it'll be Capital One - They sent someone round to the house at the start of our DMP.

Comment

Right so, forget it til they decide to get in touch with the OH rather than the neighbours? Can't believe they can get away with things like this, have a feeling it'll be Capital One - They sent someone round to the house at the start of our DMP.
                          Could well be as they do actively use crapquest......

However wait and see - when they identify themselves we will then go for the jugular - right now, get the statement from your neighbour if possible..... then keep us updated

Comment

Thanks, you all managed to calm me down. They didn't actually tell the neighbour anything just said they needed to get in touch with the OH, thing is obviously she hasn't a clue about our 'situation', and I'd really rather not tell her, she did catch up with me a little while ago and asked what it was about I said 'oh, I think they were trying to sell us something' . So when you say get a statement from her what kind of thing would the statement need to say?

Comment

Basically just ask her to write down the number that called, the time and date and a rough verbatim of events ie specifically what was said; try and fish for did they ask for him as a neighbour or did they think he lived at yours?

If anything just say it's someone that is harassing him and you're going to report it so can they provide a brief description as you believe they've searched 192 for our neighbours details. It's easy to do; just check house sales and then they see the neighbours name, they then get their number and ring it.

Make sense?

Comment

They asked if OH lives next door so they knew full well it was a neighbour ( that's what's annoyed me so much ). But yeah, get what you're saying. Will go fishing for more information tomorrow - might even invest in a notebook

Thanks - as always

Comment

Working...
                                X