GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Will do - Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
      MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
      Credit Card
      Start Date 24-10-2001
      Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
      Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
      06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
      05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
      13/07/2011 - Sending request back to them with cheque payable to Lloyds TSB
      14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
      16/07/2011 - Sent letter to SCM Solicitors saying account is in dispute, dealing with it
      23/07/2011 - Received letter back from Wescot saying ' Instructions have been received from our client to withdraw the account and therefore, you should receive no further contact from Wescot in relation to this matter' also received back my £1 cheque.
      In2deep says ignore
      10/10/2011 - Received letter from Robinson Way Limited, 'Formal Demand for Payment'. Pay it all. Now. Or we might tell our client to take you to court - ignoring for now
      11/11/2011 - statement received
      updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
        Credit Card
        Start Date 22-10-2007
        Current Balance £1511
        Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Visa Credit Card
        08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this? (No, so waiting for them to send the agreement)
        09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
        10/08/2011 - Received usual statement
        11/08/2011 - Received letter saying 'Enclosed with this letter is a copy of your Barclaycard Terms and Conditions. Sending CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received
        09/09/2011 - Received statement as usual
        15/09/2011 - Letter from Resolvecall, acting on behalf of Mercers asking me to contact Mercers - Ignoring for now
        03/10/2011 - Just had a visit from Resolvecall, basically told him I wasn't paying and to go away!!, Niddy says carry on ignoring, they won't come back in a hurry!
        13/10/2011 - Received from Mercers - '48 Hour Notice' 'We will now pass your account to a debt collections firm in your area and a local representative may call at you address to obtain payment', ignoring
        10/11/2011 - Statement received, ignoring.
        11/11/2011 - Letter from Calder Financial - pay up within 7 days or else
        Updated

Comment

^^^^^^ ignore both the above - no response necessary
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
            Credit Card
            Start Date 16-10-2003
            Current Balance £1041

Barclaycard Mastercard Credit Card
            06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
            05/07/2011 - Have received a letter which says 'We are currently unable to provide a copy of your Credit Agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues' Then goes on to say I should still pay or they'll report me to Credit Reference Agencies and such. Anyone want to see this?
            08/07/2011 - In2Deep and Niddy both confirmed as
            11/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default notice served, pay up or else!
            13/08/2011 - Received usual statement
            17/10/2011 - Received usual Statement, ignoring
            12/11/2011 - Received usual statement.
            Updated, Another one to ignore?

Comment

yup more ignoring!

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
                Credit Card
                Start Date 24-10-2001
                Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
                Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
                05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
                13/07/2011 - Sending request back to them with cheque payable to Lloyds TSB
                14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
                16/07/2011 - Sent letter to SCM Solicitors saying account is in dispute, dealing with it
                23/07/2011 - Received letter back from Wescot saying ' Instructions have been received from our client to withdraw the account and therefore, you should receive no further contact from Wescot in relation to this matter' also received back my £1 cheque.
                In2deep says ignore
                10/10/2011 - Received letter from Robinson Way Limited, 'Formal Demand for Payment'. Pay it all. Now. Or we might tell our client to take you to court - ignoring for now
                11/11/2011 - Statement received - Ignoring
                15/11/2011 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'Immediate Action Required .... Pay up now@
                updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                  Credit Card
                  Start Date 16-10-2003
                  Current Balance £1041

Barclaycard Mastercard Credit Card
                  05/07/2011 - Have received a letter which says 'We are currently unable to provide a copy of your Credit Agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues' Then goes on to say I should still pay or they'll report me to Credit Reference Agencies and such. Anyone want to see this?
                  08/07/2011 - In2Deep and Niddy both confirmed as
                  11/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default notice served, pay up or else!
                  13/08/2011 - Received usual statement
                  17/10/2011 - Received usual Statement, ignoring
                  12/11/2011 - Received usual statement.
                  16/11/2011 - Letter from Calder Financial 'Pay within 7 days'
                  Updated

Comment

updated
                    Send this to Robinson Way..> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Updated
                      Send this to Calder's ...along with a copy of the letter you have confirming this.. CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Natwest
                        Credit Card
                        Start Date 22-08-2007
                        Current Balance £2778 (Approx)
                        Status - Defaulted Jan 2010

Natwest Credit Card
                        13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                        16/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms to buy a little time
                        03/08/2011 - Received statement
                        08/08/2011 - Letter saying 'It is enforceable', ignoring for now.
                        02/09/2011 - Statement received
                        02/09/2011 - Letter received, If you don't pay up in 14 days we're sending account to a debt collecting agency, Ignoring for now
                        08/12/2011 - Final notice received from Westcot, pay in 10 days or else
                        Updated

Comment

or else what? Muppets - see what they do in ten days then yea?

No response required
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            or else what? Muppets - see what they do in ten days then yea?

No response required
                            Ta boss

Comment

JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
                              Loan
                              Start Date 23-04-2008
                              Current Balance £7694.81
                              Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
                              08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
                              Ignoring for time being - waiting for them to get in touch with me
                              13/08/2011 - Received letter from Iqor - Your account has been passed to us from Capital Bank with instruction to recover debt in full, still ignoring for now
                              19/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitors, pay up or legal action is likely, replied with Threat to Commence Litigation
                              29/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitiors, Pay up within 7 days or we may commence legal action. Replied with ' Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action '
                              10/10/2011 - Received letter from GPB Solicitors 'We have referred this matter to our client for instruction and we will contact you shortly'. Ignoring for now
                              07/11/2011 - Received usual statement, ignoring
                              07/12/2011 - letter from Robinson Way, 'Formal demand for payment'
                              Updated

Comment

^^^ just ignore for now

Comment

Working...
                                X