GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Thanks for the welcome everyone x

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
      Thanks for the welcome everyone x
      Please see this and provide the info - you need to edit your existing posts

--> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
        Credit Card
        Start Date 24-10-2001
        Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
        Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
        06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
        05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
        Hi send this back to Westcot
        DCA Refusal to Accept CCA Request

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
          Credit Card
          Start Date 16-10-2003
          Current Balance £1041
          Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Mastercard Credit Card
          06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
          05/07/2011 - Have received a letter which says 'We are currently unable to provide a copy of your Credit Agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues' Then goes on to say I should still pay or they'll report me to Credit Reference Agencies and such. Anyone want to see this?
          Keep that letter very safe this is finished now well done
          if you here from anybody send a copy of that letter a long with this
          CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Also updated Bank of Scotland (post no 8)

Thats all for now.

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
              Credit Card
              Start Date 11-03-2004
              Current Balance £1847
              Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
              04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
              Niddy will need to see this down load to secure section
              User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site! - allaboutFORUMS

Last edited by Deepie; 5 July 2011, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Niddy will need to see this down load to secure section
                Does he need all of it?? There's a lot
                Last edited by Deepie; 5 July 2011, 14:37.

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
                  Credit Card
                  Start Date 19-10-2004
                  Current Balance £728
                  Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
                  04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
                  send to Niddy

Comment

Keep that letter very safe this is finished now well done
                    if you here from anybody send a copy of that letter a long with this
                    CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                    Wow That was easy

Comment

Hi send this back to Westcot
                      DCA Refusal to Accept CCA Request

Will do, thanks

Comment

Does he need all of it?? There's a lot
                        Application form & t/c

Comment

Thanks for keeping an eye on things here in2Deep.

Jaci, in2deep looks after the UE boards for us, he knows his stuff and it's the same as having me here trying to help so trust his judgment, anything you're unsure of, i'll pop in and help out

Best of luck
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
                            Credit Card
                            Start Date 24-10-2001
                            Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
                            Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
                            05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
                            Yep, would be a good idea to send it direct to the OC if the DCA won't deal.....

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                              Credit Card
                              Start Date 16-10-2003
                              Current Balance £1041
                              Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Mastercard Credit Card
                              05/07/2011 - Have received a letter which says 'We are currently unable to provide a copy of your Credit Agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues' Then goes on to say I should still pay or they'll report me to Credit Reference Agencies and such. Anyone want to see this?
                              Brilliant news - this means they cannot touch you - well done

One down - as quick as that! Basically stop paying and ignore all correspondence now, if another DCA writes to you copy that letter (so keep it very safe) and send a copy with this: CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
                                Credit Card
                                Start Date 19-10-2004
                                Current Balance £728
                                Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
                                04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
                                Yes please send a copy to me via email

Comment

Working...
                                X