GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by jaci View Post
    MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
    Credit Card
    Start Date 24-10-2001
    Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
    Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
    06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
    05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
    13/07/2011 - Sending request back to them with cheque payable to Lloyds TSB
    14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
    16/07/2011 - Sent letter to SCM Solicitors saying account is in dispute, dealing with it
    23/07/2011 - Received letter back from Wescot saying ' Instructions have been received from our client to withdraw the account and therefore, you should receive no further contact from Wescot in relation to this matter' also received back my £1 cheque.
    In2deep says ignore
    10/10/2011 - Received letter from Robinson Way Limited, 'Formal Demand for Payment'. Pay it all. Now. Or we might tell our client to take you to court - ignoring for now
    11/11/2011 - Statement received - Ignoring
    15/11/2011 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'Immediate Action Required .... Pay up now
    17/11/2011 - Sent Account Sold whilst in Dispute
    12/12/2011 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'We have noted your dispute/query ... we're making enquiries ...stopping collection activity for time being, shall wait and see what they come up with
    04/01/12 - Letter from Robinson Way 'Thank you for your recent contact, please forward the relevant fee's to our client to enable them to respond to your request under the Consumer Credit Act. Account is held for 14 days to enable you to do this. After this time collection activity will resume on your account. Ignoring
    01/03/2012 - Letter from Credit Security - ' We have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt. Settlement is required within seven days. Contact us.'
    Updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
      Credit Card
      Start Date 22-10-2007
      Current Balance £1471
      Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Visa Credit Card
      08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this? (No, so waiting for them to send the agreement)
      09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
      10/08/2011 - Received usual statement
      11/08/2011 - Received letter saying 'Enclosed with this letter is a copy of your Barclaycard Terms and Conditions. Sending CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received
      09/09/2011 - Received statement as usual
      15/09/2011 - Letter from Resolvecall, acting on behalf of Mercers asking me to contact Mercers - Ignoring for now
      03/10/2011 - Just had a visit from Resolvecall, basically told him I wasn't paying and to go away!!, Niddy says carry on ignoring, they won't come back in a hurry!
      13/10/2011 - Received from Mercers - '48 Hour Notice' 'We will now pass your account to a debt collections firm in your area and a local representative may call at you address to obtain payment', ignoring
      10/11/2011 - Statement received, ignoring.
      11/11/2011 - Letter from Calder Financial - pay up within 7 days or else - Ignoring
      12/12/2011 - Usual statement received from Barclaycard, continuing to ignore
      15/12/2011 - Letter from Calder Financial - 'Notice of intention to sell your debt' Account is being returned to Barclaycard who intend to sell this debt
      10/01/2012 - Letter from Barclaycard - 'Formal Demand for Payment'
      01/03/2012 - Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries. 'We've taken over you account, contact us with your offer of payment'
      Updated

Comment

just ignore for now see what they send next.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
          Loan
          Start Date 23-04-2008
          Current Balance £7694.81
          Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
          06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
          08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
          Ignoring for time being - waiting for them to get in touch with me
          13/08/2011 - Received letter from Iqor - Your account has been passed to us from Capital Bank with instruction to recover debt in full, still ignoring for now
          19/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitors, pay up or legal action is likely, replied with Threat to Commence Litigation
          29/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitiors, Pay up within 7 days or we may commence legal action. Replied with ' Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action '
          10/10/2011 - Received letter from GPB Solicitors 'We have referred this matter to our client for instruction and we will contact you shortly'. Ignoring for now
          07/11/2011 - Received usual statement, ignoring
          07/12/2011 - letter from Robinson Way, 'Formal demand for payment'. Ignoring for now
          16/12/2011 - Letter frm Robinson Way, 'Immediate action required, please call us now'
          04/01/2012 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'Immediate action required - Call us now'. Ignoring
          20/02/2012 - Letter from Horwich Farrelly - We have been instructed by our client to claim from you full payment. Court action may be taken against you unless you pay in full or contact us with a proposal within the next 10 days. Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
          17/03/2012 - Letter from Robinson Way 'We have noted your dispute, we'll look into it and get back to you. Meanwhile collection activity will stop'

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
            Credit Card
            Start Date 24-10-2001
            Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
            Status - In Arrears

05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
            14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
            16/07/2011 - Sent letter to SCM Solicitors saying account is in dispute, dealing with it
            23/07/2011 - Received letter back from Wescot saying ' Instructions have been received from our client to withdraw the account and therefore, you should receive no further contact from Wescot in relation to this matter' also received back my £1 cheque.
            In2deep says ignore
            10/10/2011 - Received letter from Robinson Way Limited, 'Formal Demand for Payment'. Pay it all. Now. Or we might tell our client to take you to court - ignoring for now
            15/11/2011 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'Immediate Action Required .... Pay up now
            12/12/2011 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'We have noted your dispute/query ... we're making enquiries ...stopping collection activity for time being, shall wait and see what they come up with
            04/01/12 - Letter from Robinson Way 'Thank you for your recent contact, please forward the relevant fee's to our client to enable them to respond to your request under the Consumer Credit Act. Account is held for 14 days to enable you to do this. After this time collection activity will resume on your account. Ignoring
            01/03/2012 - Letter from Credit Security - ' We have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt. Settlement is required within seven days. Contact us.' Ignoring for now.
            17/03/2012 - Letter from Credit Security 'We DEMAND that the sum stated be sent IMMEDIATELY'
            Updated, very short letter with the scary words in big bold capital letters

Comment

MBNA Bank
              Loan
              Start Date 27-05-2006
              Current Balance £1915

MBNA LOAN
              13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
              16/07/2011 - Niddy says , sent this to buy time : CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
              10/10/2011 - Received Statement - ignoring for now
              22/02/2012 - Letter from MBNA enclosing a letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing advising account has been sold to AOF 2 Sarl. Ignoring for now.
              20/03/2012 - Letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing 'We have appointed Arden Credit Management who will contact you to discuss the outstanding balance and your proposals for payment.
              Updated

Comment

Ignore the last 3 updates for now
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
                  Credit Card
                  Start Date 24-10-2001
                  Current Balance £1056.67
                  Status - In Arrears

In2deep says ignore
                  01/03/2012 - Letter from Credit Security - ' We have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt. Settlement is required within seven days. Contact us.' Ignoring for now.
                  17/03/2012 - Letter from Credit Security 'We DEMAND that the sum stated be sent IMMEDIATELY'. Ignoring for now.
                  19/04/2-12 - Letter from Credit Security 'Following our recent communication we are pleased to confirm that our client is prepared to accept the sum of £739.67' providing payment is received by 27th April.
                  Updated. Guessing I should ignore?

Comment

Yes, just ignore.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
                      Loan
                      Start Date 23-04-2008
                      Current Balance £7694.81
                      Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
                      08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
                      Ignoring for time being - waiting for them to get in touch with me
                      13/08/2011 - Received letter from Iqor - Your account has been passed to us from Capital Bank with instruction to recover debt in full, still ignoring for now
                      19/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitors, pay up or legal action is likely, replied with Threat to Commence Litigation
                      29/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitiors, Pay up within 7 days or we may commence legal action. Replied with ' Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action '
                      10/10/2011 - Received letter from GPB Solicitors 'We have referred this matter to our client for instruction and we will contact you shortly'. Ignoring for now
                      07/11/2011 - Received usual statement, ignoring
                      07/12/2011 - letter from Robinson Way, 'Formal demand for payment'. Ignoring for now
                      16/12/2011 - Letter frm Robinson Way, 'Immediate action required, please call us now'
                      04/01/2012 - Letter from Robinson Way, 'Immediate action required - Call us now'. Ignoring
                      20/02/2012 - Letter from Horwich Farrelly - We have been instructed by our client to claim from you full payment. Court action may be taken against you unless you pay in full or contact us with a proposal within the next 10 days. Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                      17/03/2012 - Letter from Robinson Way 'We have noted your dispute, we'll look into it and get back to you. Meanwhile collection activity will stop'. Ignoring for now.
                      14/05/2012 - Letter from Halifax, have already supplied CCA but have enclosed another one anyway, Please pay up now ...
                      Updated

Comment

MBNA Bank
                        Loan
                        Start Date 27-05-2006
                        Current Balance £1915

MBNA LOAN
                        13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                        16/07/2011 - Niddy says , sent this to buy time : CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                        10/10/2011 - Received Statement - ignoring for now
                        22/02/2012 - Letter from MBNA enclosing a letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing advising account has been sold to AOF 2 Sarl. Ignoring for now.
                        20/03/2012 - Letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing 'We have appointed Arden Credit Management who will contact you to discuss the outstanding balance and your proposals for payment. Ignoring for now.
                        17/05/2012 - Letter from Arden Credit Managment, 'Pay up now, If you don't pay within the next 7 days, we're sending someone round - and charging up to £75 for the visit'
                        Updated Ignore?

Comment

Updated Ignore?
                          Send them this------>
                          Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                          and you will be charging them £20 per letter

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            Send them this------>
                            Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                            and you will be charging them £20 per letter
                            Will do, Thanks.

Can't believe it's nearly a year since I sent that 1st letter!

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
                              Credit Card
                              Start Date 19-10-2004
                              Current Balance £658.13
                              Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
                              04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
                              08/07/2011 - Emailed Niddy
                              13/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Application Form Received
                              26/06/2011 - Received letter back saying ... is enforceable, pay up, complain to ombudsman if still not happy. In2Deep says ignore.
                              19/08/2011 - Received Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery, installment offer £40 per month, contact us. Still ignoring.
                              02/09/2011 - Received letter from Midas Credit Services, 'Litigation Warning' Contact us . Sent this ... Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                              05/11/2011 - Received usual statement (first in ages)
                              05/11/2011 - Letter from Moorcroft, 'Discount Offer' contact us within 14 days for a substantial discount
                              12/12/2011 - Letter from Capquest, contact us before 21/12 or we're moving your account on to litigation, replying with Unenforceability Templates - Section 5
                              25/05/2012 - Regular statement received.
                              Updated - Not heard anything from these in ages and then they ssend a regular statement

Comment

they have to send a statement at least once a year, allegedly...........

Comment

Working...
                                X