GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Just checked and they haven't cashed the cheque

Comment

And the original request was sent to Credit Solutions, as they were the last people to harass us about this account, should have already checked that like I said I'm nowhere near organised enough. So do I send to Credit solutions and a copy to Capquest?

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
        Don't know if I should post this here or somewhere else but here goes anyway - neighbour just knocked on my door and said 'We've just had a phonecall for your OH' anyhow the caller was asking her to speak to him (he's at work) she told the caller this and she went on to ask where he works before saying 'doesn't matter - we'll write to him' Anyhow my neighbour has done 1471 and a quick google of the number comes up as Capquest, I rang it and said I had a missed call the woman on the phone says they're a company called DVSL who try and track people for clients. Surely ringing a neighbour isn't allowed???? But what should I do?
        Blimey I'm making a mess of this tonight, the Capquest letter is probably about this ....

Comment

Jesus wumman!!

Ok start again. Send a cca request to crappy1 with a copy to crapquest.

However add a cover note to capquest simply saying "I sent this originally on xx/xx2011 however to the last dca (credit solutions); and thus this request is currently in default. However as I've resubmitted a new request to the original creditor, please afford me the due diligence necessary to seek clarity on the enforceability of the account and take note no formal action should be considered whilst my original s.78 request remains outstanding, not forgetting my current request"

That should do it. New cheque to crappy1 as well.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Jesus wumman!!

Ok start again. Send a cca request to crappy1 with a copy to crapquest.

However add a cover note to capquest simply saying "I sent this originally on xx/xx2011 however to the last dca (credit solutions); and thus this request is currently in default. However as I've resubmitted a new request to the original creditor, please afford me the due diligence necessary to seek clarity on the enforceability of the account and take note no formal action should be considered whilst my original s.78 request remains outstanding, not forgetting my current request"

That should do it. New cheque to crappy1 as well.
            Thanks, now see what I was saying about how unorganised I am?

Will get this sorted tomorrow

Comment

Thanks, now see what I was saying about how unorganised I am?

Will get this sorted tomorrow
              Blonde?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Blonde?
                How you guess that?

Comment

How you guess that?

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                    Credit Card
                    Start Date 11-03-2004
                    Current Balance £1847
                    Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                    06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                    04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                    [/COLOR]
                    07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                    08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                    13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                    14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
                    03/08/2011 - Received statement
                    Updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Natwest
                      Credit Card
                      Start Date 22-08-2007
                      Current Balance £2778 (Approx)
                      Status - Defaulted Jan 2010

Natwest Credit Card
                      06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
                      13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                      16/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms to buy a little time
                      Updated

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                        Credit Card
                        Start Date 11-03-2004
                        Current Balance £1847
                        Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                        06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                        04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                        [/COLOR]
                        07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                        08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                        13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                        14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
                        03/08/2011 - Received letter saying what they sent was good enough, they see no reason to enter into further correspondence with us about alleged CCA breaches, they dont consider account to be in dispute and will continue to persue for full payment
                        Updated

Comment

Have also received an odd letter from Barclaycard, It's been sent to me but only shows the last four digits of the reference number (assuming this is the account number?) but it doesn't match any either of my card numbers, Letter says 'After looking at your account carefully, it no longer meets our lending criteria, so we have decided to close it' then it goes on to ask me to cancel direct debits. Not a clue what they're talking about

Comment

Hi Jaci,

From our experiences with BC they probably won't know either. I would ignore for now as they are using trick material like this just to get you to contact them about something that may be yours.

Its nasty.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

as Garlok says Jaci, who knows what goes on in their wee heads???

MBNA have changed our account numbers about three times, still doesn't make it enforceable though...................

Comment

Thanks, answers on here do make me chuckle sometimes ....

Comment

Working...
                                X