GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jaci's UE Diary

did i say you were in good hands?????

go get em!

Comment

Originally posted by jaci View Post
      ...neighbour just knocked on my door and said 'We've just had a phonecall for your OH' anyhow the caller was asking her to speak to him (he's at work) she told the caller this and she went on to ask where he works before saying 'doesn't matter - we'll write to him'
      The point is that they know where 'he' lives!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/bus...dit/oft664.pdf

Please, complain to Consumer Direct and the OFT.

I know exactly how you must be feeling (as do many others)

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

MBNA Bank
        Loan
        Start Date 27-05-2006
        Current Balance £1915
        Status - Arrangement to pay

MBNA LOAN
        06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
        13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
        This, is unfortunately enforceable as all the prescribed terms are intact and linked to the signatory page. Sorry, not much you can do with this other than add it to a dmp at the end of everything....

In the meantime, bear in mind this is a temporary measure to allow you time to sort the enforceable from the unenforceable, respond with the following (it's only to buy time - don't forget that): CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Natwest
          Credit Card
          Start Date 22-08-2007
          Current Balance £2778 (Approx)
          Status - Defaulted Jan 2010

Natwest Credit Card
          06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
          13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
          As above, this is also enforceable however nothing we could have done anyone as this was applied for, and digitally signed online. Basically it's as watertight as they come - plus it's just 'too new'....

Do the same as MBNA and blag this to guy you time before adding it to any possible dmp, by sending this off for now: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, will do both of these later

Comment

JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
              Loan
              Start Date 23-04-2008
              Current Balance £8677
              Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
              06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
              08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
              Should I be doing anything with this while I'm waiting for the others to get back to me?

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                Credit Card
                Start Date 11-03-2004
                Current Balance £1847
                Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                [/COLOR]
                07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme'
                Updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
                  Credit Card
                  Start Date 24-10-2001
                  Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
                  Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
                  05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
                  13/07/2011 - Sending request back to them with cheque payable to Lloyds TSB
                  14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
                  Updated

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                    The point is that they know where 'he' lives!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/bus...dit/oft664.pdf

Please, complain to Consumer Direct and the OFT.

I know exactly how you must be feeling (as do many others)
                    I will be complaining as there's no way they should be allowed to do stuff like this, was reading some other stuff last night and it seems certain companies do stuff like this all the time. Just need to wait and see which one it was ...

Comment

Should I be doing anything with this while I'm waiting for the others to get back to me?
                      No. Just wait and keep us updated if they contact you....

Comment

Updated
                        Crossed in post so ignore this letter they sent as you already replied the day before

Comment

Updated
                          Send a quick reply to SCM saying you're dealing with Lloyds TSB who continually breach Data Protection and Consumer Credit laws and therefore the account is in serious dispute and I suggest you put things on hold until further notice.

That ought to about do it. Short n sweet

Comment

I will be complaining as there's no way they should be allowed to do stuff like this, was reading some other stuff last night and it seems certain companies do stuff like this all the time. Just need to wait and see which one it was ...
                            Best of luck - let us know when you do and then we'll move all these posts into a new thread and separate the complaint with the diary

Comment

Letters all done ... up to date (for now)

Comment

Letters all done ... up to date (for now)
                                Cool, keep us posted with updates - best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X