GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by jaci View Post
    MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
    Credit Card
    Start Date 16-10-2003
    Current Balance £1041
    Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Mastercard Credit Card
    06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
    05/07/2011 - Have received a letter which says 'We are currently unable to provide a copy of your Credit Agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues' Then goes on to say I should still pay or they'll report me to Credit Reference Agencies and such. Anyone want to see this?
    08/07/2011 - In2Deep and Niddy both confirmed as
    11/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default notice served, pay up or else!
    13/08/2011 - Received usual statement
    17/10/2011 - Received usual Statement
    Ignore?

Comment

Yes ignore for now

Garlok

Comment

Will have to dig it out, but I have recieved the same letter from Wescot regards a Natwest disputed account.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Been away for a few days, and returned to some post ...

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
            Credit Card
            Start Date 19-10-2004
            Current Balance £658.13
            Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
            04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
            08/07/2011 - Emailed Niddy
            13/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Application Form Received
            26/06/2011 - Received letter back saying ... is enforceable, pay up, complain to ombudsman if still not happy. In2Deep says ignore.
            19/08/2011 - Received Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery, installment offer £40 per month, contact us. Still ignoring.
            02/09/2011 - Received letter from Midas Credit Services, 'Litigation Warning' Contact us . Sent this ... Account Sold whilst in Dispute
            05/11/2011 - Received usual statement (first in ages)
            Updated

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

BoS Card Services
              Credit Card
              Start Date 19-10-2004
              Current Balance £658.13
              Status Defaulted

Bank Of Scotland Credit Card - Currently with Blair Oliver Scott
              04/07/2011 - Received letter back with copy of application form and 2 copies of agreements. Does this all need to be seen?
              08/07/2011 - Emailed Niddy
              13/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Application Form Received
              26/06/2011 - Received letter back saying ... is enforceable, pay up, complain to ombudsman if still not happy. In2Deep says ignore.
              19/08/2011 - Received Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery, installment offer £40 per month, contact us. Still ignoring.
              02/09/2011 - Received letter from Midas Credit Services, 'Litigation Warning' Contact us . Sent this ... Account Sold whilst in Dispute
              05/11/2011 - Received usual statement (first in ages)
              05/11/2011 - Letter from Moorcroft, 'Discount Offer' contact us within 14 days for a substantial discount
              Updated, Guessing I ignore ?!

Comment

Updated, Guessing I ignore ?!
                Yep ignore.

Comment

Also I've had a card shoved through the door from 'Power to Contact' telling me I need to call Wayne about one of my accounts, no idea which account as 'Wayne' choose not to fill in the gaps on his little card. Guess I won't be calling him either!

Comment

And, while I'm here, I keep getting missed calls on my mobile from Robinson Way, asking me to contact them ('erm, no'). But it's bugging me how they've got my number. The only thing I think they could be ringing about is the Lloyds Account, and they didn't have the number ,

Anyhow, doesn't matter because I'm not answering

Comment

Also I've had a card shoved through the door from 'Power to Contact' telling me I need to call Wayne about one of my accounts, no idea which account as 'Wayne' choose not to fill in the gaps on his little card. Guess I won't be calling him either!
                      Wayne will probably ring you in the next few day's is it a Barclaycard ? just tell Wayne not to call again & the dispute is nothing to do with YOU......
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Wayne will probably ring you in the next few day's is it a Barclaycard ? just tell Wayne not to call again & the dispute is nothing to do with YOU......
                        Quite possible it's Barclaycard, Shall look forward to his visit

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                          Credit Card
                          Start Date 22-10-2007
                          Current Balance £1511
                          Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Visa Credit Card
                          06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                          08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this? (No, so waiting for them to send the agreement)
                          09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
                          10/08/2011 - Received usual statement
                          11/08/2011 - Received letter saying 'Enclosed with this letter is a copy of your Barclaycard Terms and Conditions. Sending CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received
                          09/09/2011 - Received statement as usual
                          15/09/2011 - Letter from Resolvecall, acting on behalf of Mercers asking me to contact Mercers - Ignoring for now
                          03/10/2011 - Just had a visit from Resolvecall, basically told him I wasn't paying and to go away!!, Niddy says carry on ignoring, they won't come back in a hurry!
                          13/10/2011 - Received from Mercers - '48 Hour Notice' 'We will now pass your account to a debt collections firm in your area and a local representative may call at you address to obtain payment', ignoring
                          10/11/2011 - Statement received
                          Updated

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                            Credit Card
                            Start Date 11-03-2004
                            Current Balance £1847
                            Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                            06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                            04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                            [/COLOR]
                            07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                            08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                            13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                            14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
                            03/08/2011 - Received statement
                            03/08/2011 - Received letter saying what they sent was good enough, they see no reason to enter into further correspondence with us about alleged CCA breaches, they dont consider account to be in dispute and will continue to persue for full payment. Ignoring.
                            19/09/2011 - Letter from Wescot, Pay up within 10 days or else .... Sent this - Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                            13/10/2011 - Letter from Wescott, 'Our client advised us they have sent you all the documentation they are legally obliged to. We believe dispute has been resolved, so pay up. Contact us within 14 days if you think you still have a valid dispute or we'll pass onto collections'. Ignoring
                            10/11/2011 - Letter from Wescott - you're going to get a Door Stop Collection Visit.
                            Updated

Comment

Updated
                              Ignore!
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Updated
                                Send this ---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X