GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by jaci View Post
    OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
    Credit Card
    Start Date 11-03-2004
    Current Balance £1847
    Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
    06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
    04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
    [/COLOR]
    07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
    08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
    13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
    14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
    03/08/2011 - Received statement
    03/08/2011 - Received letter saying what they sent was good enough, they see no reason to enter into further correspondence with us about alleged CCA breaches, they dont consider account to be in dispute and will continue to persue for full payment
    Do I ignore this?

Comment

Do I ignore this?
      Yep
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

Capital One
        Credit Card
        Start Date 01-03-2004
        Current Balance £1577
        Status - Defaulted

Capital One Credit Card
        28/07/2011 - Received letter from Capquest, 'Further to our recent correspondence' (What recent correspondence??), goes on to say they've checked our address and established we have no CCJ's registered at our address and they might do this or they might do that, and we have to get in touch by 07 August or the account will move forward to litigation
        03/07/2011 - Sent another CCA request to Capital One, (original was sent to Credit Solutions) also sent a copy to Capquest with a note telling them what was happening.
        08/08/2011 - Recieved letter from Capquest - Letter Before Action - offering me a F&F of £736.59, contact them by the 17th or they'll pass me on to their solicitors
        Updated

Comment

Updated
          So they now offer 50% reduction do they?

Send this Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
            Credit Card
            Start Date 22-10-2007
            Current Balance £1511
            Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Visa Credit Card
            08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this?
            Updated

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Who to capquest or Capital One? Or one each?

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Natwest
                Credit Card
                Start Date 22-08-2007
                Current Balance £2778 (Approx)
                Status - Defaulted Jan 2010

Natwest Credit Card
                06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
                13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                16/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms to buy a little time
                08/08/2011 - Letter saying 'It is enforceable'
                Updated

Comment

Who to capquest or Capital One? Or one each?
                  Send it to capquest.

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                    Credit Card
                    Start Date 22-10-2007
                    Current Balance £1511

08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this?
                    09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
                    updated

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

Capital One
                      Credit Card
                      Start Date 01-03-2004
                      Current Balance £1577
                      Status - Defaulted

Capital One Credit Card
                      28/07/2011 - Received letter from Capquest, 'Further to our recent correspondence' (What recent correspondence??), goes on to say they've checked our address and established we have no CCJ's registered at our address and they might do this or they might do that, and we have to get in touch by 07 August or the account will move forward to litigation
                      03/07/2011 - Sent another CCA request to Capital One, (original was sent to Credit Solutions) also sent a copy to Capquest with a note telling them what was happening.
                      08/08/2011 - Recieved letter from Capquest - Letter Before Action - offering me a F&F of £736.59, contact them by the 17th or they'll pass me on to their solicitors
                      10/08/2011 - Received letter from Capquest saying we're dealing with the account, we need £1.00 admin fee (sent to Capital One last time) account on hold for 12 days to allow time for me to respond with the fee.
                      Updated

Send them £1 now? Or still send the final response letter as I was told yesterday? Hadn't sent anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Updated

Send them £1 now? Or still send the final response letter as I was told yesterday? Hadn't sent anything yet.
                        Send the final response as advised by Niddy.

Ignore the latest letter from capquest, dipshits.

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                          Credit Card
                          Start Date 22-10-2007
                          Current Balance £1511

Updated
                          Wait till they send the agreement, no need for me to see this.

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Natwest
                            Credit Card
                            Start Date 22-08-2007
                            Current Balance £2778 (Approx)
                            Status - Defaulted Jan 2010

Natwest Credit Card
                            06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
                            13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                            16/07/2011 - Niddy says , replying with CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms to buy a little time
                            08/08/2011 - Letter saying 'It is enforceable'
                            Updated
                            Well we know this, we're blagging it just now so ignore for the moment.....

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                              Credit Card
                              Start Date 22-10-2007
                              Current Balance £1511

09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
                              updated
                              Ignore till they send the agreement

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                Send the final response as advised by Niddy.

Ignore the latest letter from capquest, dipshits.
                                Yep, exactly.

Jaci,

You need to check back each day after you post for updates so you do not get confused. It also helps us to help you properly.....

Comment

Working...
                                X