GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jaci's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaci's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jaci's UE Diary

Originally posted by jaci View Post
    Updated, shall I do anything with this (as in sort out any payments)? This one's kinda worrying me what with it being enforceable and all that
    Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    I Would ignore a wee bit longer
    I would send this off, see what happens... Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Send to GPB directly.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Updated

Can't believe how calm I kept, conversation went like ...
      'How come you not paying?'
      'Account's in dispute, have been writing to them'
      'OK, can I have a phone number?
      'No'
      'Well how can we contact you'
      'Write to me, you obviously know where I live'
      'But we're concerned no-one receiving your letters, you might not be sending them to the right place'
      'I am - It's not my problem that they can't deal with things'
      'Which Company you using for this?'
      'I'm not'

And that was basically it, can't believe how calm I was though, at the very beginning of DMP someone came round for Capital One and I was a jibbering wreck afterwards!!

Anyway, shall I do anything about this? To stop them becoming regular visitors?
      I so want to do a custom letter to Resolve and charge them for your time and also threaten them with legal action, however it really isn't worth it (cos they simply don't listen) however if they write again or visit let me know then I'll stop it dead for you....

I hate them, resolvecall should be put out of business. can you now confirm, was the person;
      • wearing bright coloured t-shirt advertising his company and/or in an identifiable car/van?
      • rude and/or cheeky in anyway toward you
      • threatening/intimidating toward you?

Well done by the way, it's easy when you know they have no rights but still, they cannot just turn up at your door like that - idiots!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I so want to do a custom letter to Resolve and charge them for your time and also threaten them with legal action, however it really isn't worth it (cos they simply don't listen) however if they write again or visit let me know then I'll stop it dead for you....

I hate them, resolvecall should be put out of business. can you now confirm, was the person;
        • wearing bright coloured t-shirt advertising his company and/or in an identifiable car/van?
        • rude and/or cheeky in anyway toward you
        • threatening/intimidating toward you?

Well done by the way, it's easy when you know they have no rights but still, they cannot just turn up at your door like that - idiots!
        Thanks, am on quite a high today now!!
        * he was wearing black t-shirt with resolvecall logo on - but I didn't see what he was driving
        * No, he was quite polite actually
        * No, not threatening or intimidating either.

Comment

Ahh ok so not much we can do about the visit then. Oh well; sorry, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Ahh ok so not much we can do about the visit then. Oh well; sorry, just a thought.

You sound disappointed

Enjoy your hols, you deserve it

Comment

Yea would have liked to rip into them. Oh well always next time with different person

Comment

JOINT LOAN

Halifax Plc
                Loan
                Start Date 23-04-2008
                Current Balance £8677
                Status Defaulted March 2010

Halifax Loan
                06/06/2011 - CCA Request sent
                08/07/2011 - CCA Received Emailed Niddy - Niddy says
                Ignoring for time being - waiting for them to get in touch with me
                13/08/2011 - Received letter from Iqor - Your account has been passed to us from Capital Bank with instruction to recover debt in full, still ignoring for now
                19/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitors, pay up or legal action is likely, replied with Threat to Commence Litigation
                29/09/2011 - Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitiors, Pay up within 7 days or we may commence legal action. Replied with ' Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action '
                10/10/2011 - Received letter from GPB Solicitors 'We have referred this matter to our client for instruction and we will contact you shortly'
                Updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

LLoyds TSB
                  Credit Card
                  Start Date 24-10-2001
                  Current Balance £1021 (Approx)
                  Status - In Arrears

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - Currently with Westcott Credit Services
                  06/06/2011 - CCA Request Sent
                  05/07/2011 - Received my letter back, complete with cheque (and even the envelope I sent it in!!) with a compliments slip attached saying 'cheque needs to be payable to Lloyds TSB - please re-write the cheque and return with your request. Ok to do this I assume?
                  13/07/2011 - Sending request back to them with cheque payable to Lloyds TSB
                  14/07/2011 - received letter fromSCM Solicitors asking me to pay full balance with 7 days to avoid court proceedings, call within 7 days to come to an 'amicable agreement'
                  16/07/2011 - Sent letter to SCM Solicitors saying account is in dispute, dealing with it
                  23/07/2011 - Received letter back from Wescot saying ' Instructions have been received from our client to withdraw the account and therefore, you should receive no further contact from Wescot in relation to this matter' also received back my £1 cheque.
                  In2deep says ignore
                  10/10/2011 - Received letter from Robinson Way Limited, 'Formal Demand for Payment'. Pay it all. Now. Or we might tell our client to take you to court.
                  Updated.

Favorite part of the letter is ... 'This debt will not be forgotten, no matter how much you may like that to happen'

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

MBNA Bank
                    Loan
                    Start Date 27-05-2006
                    Current Balance £1915
                    Status - Arrangement to pay

MBNA LOAN
                    13/07/2011 - CCA Received, emailed Niddy
                    16/07/2011 - Niddy says , sent this to buy time : CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                    10/10/2011 - Received Statement
                    Updated

Comment

Just ignore all three for now
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                        Credit Card
                        Start Date 11-03-2004
                        Current Balance £1847
                        Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                        04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                        [/COLOR]
                        07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                        08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                        13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                        14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
                        03/08/2011 - Received statement
                        03/08/2011 - Received letter saying what they sent was good enough, they see no reason to enter into further correspondence with us about alleged CCA breaches, they dont consider account to be in dispute and will continue to persue for full payment. Ignoring.
                        19/09/2011 - Letter from Wescot, Pay up within 10 days or else .... Sent this - Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                        13/10/2011 - Letter from Wescott, 'Our client advised us they have sent you all the documentation they are legally obliged to. We believe dispute has been resolved, so pay up. Contact us within 14 days if you think you still have a valid dispute or we'll pass onto collections'

Updated

Comment

MY ACCOUNT

Barclaycard Centre
                          Credit Card
                          Start Date 22-10-2007
                          Current Balance £1511
                          Status - Arrangement to pay

Barclaycard Visa Credit Card
                          08/08/2011 - Received letter which says 'I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement. A copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 (1) of the act has been (or will shortly be) sent to you under separate cover.' Also in the same envelope a couple of pages of conditions. Not had anything else from them yet. Anyone want to see this? (No, so waiting for them to send the agreement)
                          09/08/2011 - Letter from Mercers, Default Notice has been served, pay up or else!
                          10/08/2011 - Received usual statement
                          11/08/2011 - Received letter saying 'Enclosed with this letter is a copy of your Barclaycard Terms and Conditions. Sending CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received
                          09/09/2011 - Received statement as usual
                          15/09/2011 - Letter from Resolvecall, acting on behalf of Mercers asking me to contact Mercers - Ignoring for now
                          03/10/2011 - Just had a visit from Resolvecall, basically told him I wasn't paying and to go away!!, Niddy says carry on ignoring, they won't come back in a hurry!
                          13/10/2011 - Received from Mercers - '48 Hour Notice' 'We will now pass your account to a debt collections firm in your area and a local representative may call at you address to obtain payment'
                          Updated

Comment

They have called once you know what to do if they call again..........Just ignore that letter for now
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OH'S ACCOUNT

RBS Cards (Mint)
                              Credit Card
                              Start Date 11-03-2004
                              Current Balance £1847
                              Status Defaulted

Mint Credit Card
                              04/07/2011 - Have received a very confusing letter, my cheque back, a copy of signed application form, 4 pages titled 'Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', Another 16 pages with the same title, A copy of a letter sent with a replacement card with another CCA, and finally a copy of the latest statement. Oh and a leaflet entitled 'Your Copy of the General Conditions'. Does someone need to see all this???
                              [/COLOR]
                              07/07/2001 - Emailed Niddy
                              08/07/2011 - Niddy says ... You can cease repayments and respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms ... will get this in the post
                              13/07/2011 Posted letter as above
                              14/07/2011 - received a letter from Mint asking for payment within 14 days else they shall send the account to a debt collection agent - asks OH to call to 'discuss a repayment programme' - letters crossed in post so ignoring
                              03/08/2011 - Received statement
                              03/08/2011 - Received letter saying what they sent was good enough, they see no reason to enter into further correspondence with us about alleged CCA breaches, they dont consider account to be in dispute and will continue to persue for full payment. Ignoring.
                              19/09/2011 - Letter from Wescot, Pay up within 10 days or else .... Sent this - Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                              13/10/2011 - Letter from Wescott, 'Our client advised us they have sent you all the documentation they are legally obliged to. We believe dispute has been resolved, so pay up. Contact us within 14 days if you think you still have a valid dispute or we'll pass onto collections'
                              Updated this one as well

Comment

Updated this one as well
                                Just ignore for now

Comment

Working...
                                X