GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
    mate, start to get into the habit of checking the following sites:

If you do not want to pay premium rate: Say no to 0870 = http://www.saynoto0870.com/i don't have a landline phone and i don't call them from mobile anyhow (its just if i had to call any orrible numbers which is very rarely nowadays as they were for DCA & Credit Cards)

I know about this one:
    Find out who rings you: Who Calls Me = http://whocallsme.com/
    Cheers Matey.......our secret LOL

TIP: Get British Gas to call you back. As thats what i do when i ring them & funny enough they do call you back 'straight away'
    Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:46.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Recieved a voice message from Robinson Way using the 'Technological Advance Science' of an Automated Voice (Being that my name was said incorrectly)...... Chews and sups a Brew 'Nice of Blair, Oliver & Scott' to Pass my Mobile number (X-Directory as well) onto them What happended to the DATA PROTECTION ACT...... :Recorded and filed away

Lighter Side of Stuff:

(Recorded Letter signed for by them Today (Sent yesterday 2nd post Recorded) (Must say that the Postal Service is good at delivering 2nd Class Recorded Mail the next day) to the Postal Service.....
      Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:46.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update: 10/09/2010

Letter from Robinson Way

Not relevance to my letter sent this week, as they seem to have responded to other account number (Shows how much that they read there letters recieved)
        'We are sorry but we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome as son as we receive the relavent details'
        Recorded, Filed and Stored away in the dark cupboard with the rest
        Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:47.

Comment

Update: 10/09/2010
          This refer to Barclay Card #3
          Letter from Calder Finacial (dated 1st September, received on 10th September - They must be bogged down in the Mail Room LOL

'Notice of intention to sell your debt'

The account has been returned to Barclaycard. Barclaycard have informed us that as we have not been able to arrange a satisfactory repayment on this account they intend to sell thid debt. Once sold, you will no longer deal with Barclaycard regarding this debt. The New owner will be responsible for any action taken to recover your debt.
          Thats nice of them 'Lovely Jubbly'

Recorded, Filed and Stored away in the dark cupboard with the rest
          Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:47.

Comment

5corpio - well done, nothing needs replying to so just sit tight and see what develops.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

5corpio - well done, nothing needs replying to so just sit tight and see what develops.....
              Sure will, unless the weather is Good and i'll be out rambling up the hills
              Have a Good weekend y

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio
                Sure will, unless the weather is Good and i'll be out rambling up the hills
                Have a Good weekend y
                Nice one matey - be good! y y y
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Scorpio.

Looks like things are going well for you at the moment. Long may it continue, and you may need a bigger dark cupboard to put all the paperwork in before the 6 years is out.!! lol
                  Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
                    Hiya Scorpio.

Looks like things are going well for you at the moment. :UE Long may it continue, and you may need a bigger dark cupboard to put all the paperwork in before the 6 years is out.!! lol ;LOL ;LOL
                    It may be ALL going well, (but thats just came at the right moment). The Other side of the dark cupboard '2010 spectrum' is i am desperate for a Job at present....even tried for a delivery van driver or even working in a shop ;Ex even taking myself to the bair Minimum wage £5.93 and still can't get a job.....Sucks.......!!!

Christmas Soon, Pressies to Buy as well...

Thanks for the Moral support though Elsie and good luck with yours too.......if u need space i can rent out a spare cupboard reasonable rate £££££.... No forarding Mail though..... ;LOL

Picnic Packed, off out for an al day stroll..........

Comment

If it makes you feel any better Scorpio.... years ago when my kids were small I needed to get a partime job, I couldn't get a job in a fish and chip shop.....said I didn't have any experience.!! Qualified shorthand typist/ secretary etc.....in the retail sector, but couldn't sell fish and chips.....!!

Have a good ay out, weather is good here in Yorkshire

Comment

Thanks Elsie

Enjoy your day too, weather should be good ere in the Borders...where that we are off too for the day out......

Experience:
                        Construction/Plant/Machinery, Regional accounts Management, F&B Management, Retail, Computer Hardware, Silver Service, Admin and can't get a job to drive a van to delivey Beer for local brewery.... ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio
                          Thanks Elsie

Enjoy your day too, weather should be good ere in the Borders...where that we are off too for the day out......

Experience:
                          Construction/Plant/Machinery, Regional accounts Management, F&B Management, Retail, Computer Hardware, Silver Service, Admin and can't get a job to drive a van to delivey Beer for local brewery.... ;LOL
                          don't be downhearted mate - McDonalds take anyone on

sorry just messing, but remember for each job there are now 10x as many applicants so the competition is much harder, just remember to ask for some feedback if unsuccessful - most reputable employers will provide it - I always do. ;Sh

Comment

Last update: 16/09/2010
                            So far, 7x indivdual Missed calls from Robinson Way this month (ALL Automated voice messages left - 'Wish they could pronounce my name correctly')

Filed and Logged
                            (2x different accounts Robinson Way has, one in dispute as they waiting to hear back from there client - Not too sure which account they trying to call about)

Also considering that i never gave my mbl number to them & its X-Directory (Blair, Oliver & Scott has gave my number to them though).
                            Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:49.

Comment

Boring letter from Robinson Way today: Ref: BOS - UE

'Note....Immediate Action Required'
                              This is a Notice about your unpaid Account which is in our hands to collect
                              Am i right to say, Robinson Way is another DCA not joint or related to BOS, Blair Oliver & Scott? As the last letter we sent to them was 'Refuseable By Lender' 8th September to Robinson Way, as well as previous letters to:

Blair, Oliver & Scott Refuseable By Lender 14th August
                              Blair, Oliver & Scott Dispute Legal Action 23rd August

Just file and recording this one, If you wish i can send a copy of todays letter to you?

Hope you are well, when you treating everyone to a Holiday (I'll settle for Disney World, never been)

Comment

Hi Niddy
                                Nothing really to comment here at all with regards UE This week. Its dead...
                                Apart from random daily calls from Robinson Way (Mon-Fri)

Comment

Working...
                                X