GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nowpennywise - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nowpennywise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nowpennywise

I am going to attempt doing my diaries things started to change for us in 2009 when oldest daughter took ill O/H kept having to leave work to go and look after her she had her own home so was taking a lot of time off work to be with daughter at her home O/H was not getting any pay and money got tight so we written to all are creditors and asked to reduce payments tell we had more money coming again but most was not interested so we sent what we could afford then the letters and threats started but our daughter was are priority cant talk about it at min to painful

credit card one was for master card £11000

paid reduce payments but interest was killing any payment made
    then made offer of £10 a month

they refused so asked for CCA and then stopped all payments June 2010
    not had any letters since 2013

credit card two Barclay card £7000

interest stopping progress of payment
    same offer £10 ask for CCA and stopped all payments in June 2010
    still being chased waiting for reply off latest debt collectors for CCA

credit card three Citi card £4000 no help from them to make arrangement payments
    sent for CCA stopped payments not had letter for years default come off credit file September 2016

hope to start doing diaries for loans in next day or two

UPDATE

This is for the loans

Loan 1 started at £ 25,000 now down to £17,000

loan 2 started £20,000 now down to £9,000

got CCJ now in process of looking to do F/F

bank charges £1,200 don't even know how they built up did make contact in early days to find out what they for but give up so no payments have been made just got different debt collections making threats so for now waiting for there next move
    Last edited by nowpennywise; 23 October 2016, 22:39.

Re: nowpennywise

all looking good so far

Comment

Certainly does Mrs D, x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

In all probability these debts are SB. Did you keep any default notices you received for these debts?

Of course your DD was your priority, it's just that creditors don't realise this. You're just a name to them but more fool them. Instead of getting "something" however little, they've had nothing.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

as is often the case pixie, I would still be paying ours if they hadn't started being silly boogars, but then I wouldn't have found the AAD family and be in this BETTER place x

Comment

I think that goes for most of us NW. We want to do the "right thing" and pay them but we hit a rough spot, ask for lowered payments or a payment holiday and then they come down heavy instead of being helpful.I'm so glad I found the AAD family

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              In all probability these debts are SB. Did you keep any default notices you received for these debts?

Of course your DD was your priority, it's just that creditors don't realise this. You're just a name to them but more fool them. Instead of getting "something" however little, they've had nothing.
              so very true pixie

Comment

Just to up date still nothing since last letter account on hold that's from September when I sent niddys template letter off
                just counting the days now

Comment

Brilliant! Long may it continue to be on hold.

Comment

Working...
                  X