GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spector UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spector UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwatch
    replied
    Re: Spector UE Diary

Hi and welcome
    You need to send a copy of the CCa you received to never in doubt at this link webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Please put your user name and if possable a link to this thread in the subject heading, please don't edit anything out AAD are DPA regulated and only Niddy will see it

we also had a TSB card they have admitted that they don't have any paperwork for it as it is so old. most probably the same with yours

NW xx

PS>it can sometimes take a while for him to check when you upload it to the site

Leave a comment:

• Spector
    replied

Thank you Susie

I have uploaded an unedited copy of the CCA using the forum uploader form. Should I have emailed Niddy instead?

Leave a comment:

• Susie
    replied

Welcome to AAD diaries
    to start with I think I would email a totally unedited copy of the CCA that you received to Niddy and see what he says about it.
    Hopefully it will lead to a long time of not hearing anything!

Leave a comment:

• Spector
    replied

Account 2

Trustcard (Cabot)

Type of account: Visa Credit Card
    Date commenced: March 1996
    Approx balance: 9,600
    Date last FULL payment: approx early/mid-2003
    Current arrangement: £7 per month (ceased September 2014)
    Account owner: Cabot

August 2013: submitted CCA request

Leave a comment:

• Spector
    replied

Account 1

RBS Advanta (Mint)

Type of account: Visa Credit Card
    Date commenced: March 2000
    Approx balance: 9,600
    Date last FULL payment: approx early/mid-2003
    Current arrangement: £7 per month
    Account owner: RBS

May 2016: submitted CCA request
    May 2016: copy of application / credit agreement received from RBS

Leave a comment:

• Spector
    started a topic Spector UE Diary

Spector UE Diary

Background

I have had severe financial problems since 2002/3 as a result first of being made redundant and then being swindled in business. Stress and health problems have exacerbated the situation.

I was left with lots of debt including a number of credit cards with high balances.

I entered into private arrangements to pay back nominal sums to each of them, which continued until quite recently.

I currently have two credit card debts.

In 2013 I offered RBS a full and final settlement of my RBS Advanta (Mint) credit card (20% of the outstanding amount – my family wanted to help me out because they were worried that the stress was affecting my health).

RBS messed me about for a while but eventually declined the offer.

I repeated the offer at the end of 2015 but they ignored my letter.

Earlier this month I sent off CCA and SAR letters to RBS. Today, I received the credit agreement back which is why I’ve started this thread.

I have to be honest and say that if the credit agreement is unenforceable I am not sure what I want to do.

If it twisted their arm to accept the full and final offer I’d be pleased to see an end to it all but I don’t know how fair this would be on my family who would have to find the money – none of them are well off.

In addition I have a Lloyds TSB Trustcard account that was sold to Cabot in 2012. I submitted a CCA request in August 2013 but have received nothing back from Cabot other than an acknowledgement. I carried on paying Lloyds £7 pm until Sept 2014 but have now stopped those payments. I haven’t heard anything from Cabot and have no intention of reawakening them.

So I am sort of tentatively setting off on the unenforceable trail without really knowing where it will lead.
Working...
X