GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

That'll be this --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...on-forthcoming

** we no longer have 1 LBA template after the update so if unsure which to send please check with me.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy, thanks for the clarification I was a bit lost but you've saved me the job of needing to ask

Comment

[QUOTE=jassasblue;364739]Account Owner Barclaycard

• Type of account Credit Card
        • Date commenced 15/08/2004
        • Approx balance £1679.19
        • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
        • Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
        Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
        11/01/14 Letter from Barclaycard, dealing with CCA request
        15/01/14 - Barclaycard letter received, they are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable.
        15/01/14 Email to Niddy to confirm.

Niddy's reply:

that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

16/01/14 Above letter PT sent
        28/01/14 Reply to Missing PT's. We are unable to provide all the documentation and information required by section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. You can however request a SAR for £10. We accept that we are prevented from enforcing our agreement while this state of affairs continues yada yada yada We would however like you to pay in accordance with your statements. We may issue a default notice and instruct a third party to demand payment.

This letter is very safe in my clutches, payment? Hahaha bye bye Barclaycard - letter filed and ignored!

26/03/14 Letter from Barclaycard payment reminder - ignored
        26/04/14 Letter from Barclaycard, account to be defaulted and transferred to Mercer group (part of Barclays) - ignored
        28/06/14 Letter from Mercer threatening doorstep collection visit
        15/07/14 Letter sent to Mercers Template Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

25/07/14 Letter received from Barclaycard re my template letter above, Mercers no longer deal with any of Barclaycard accounts, they also do not instruct home visits through any Agents, both Barclaycard accounts on hold for 30 days. They advise me to get in touch to make arrangements to pay.

I guess I just ignore this and wait for the next letter?

Comment

they have stated (in your post above) that the account is suspended as they except it is UE, so they know they cannot force you to pay anything to the account,

I would ignore and see what comes next, keep us updated x
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
            Account Owner Argos

Type of account
            Store Card
            Date commenced
            16/11/2004

Approx balance
            £1590.23

Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
            Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
            Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
            Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
            20/01/14
            No response yet
            29/01/14 Agreement received (21 pages of small print) emailed to Niddy

Niddy says ignore

03/02/14 Missing PT's template sent
            14/02/14 Letter received from Argos - Unfortunately we are unable to locate the signed copy of your agreement. We make no admissions whether or not the agreement was actually signed by yourself and reserve the right to undertake a more thorough search should it become necessary for us to enforce the agreement in court. We accept that unless we are able to locate the signed agreement or otherwise prove that it was signed by you it is unenforceable against you.

Finally after 6 years it looks like I'll get a default, this letter is very safe

25/02/14 Default notice received from Argos and notification saying DCA to be assigned. Argos never stopped the interest during my DMP, in fact I owe more now after 5 years of DMP than when I started!!!!

26/03/14 Letter from FRS Financial Recovery Services Letter, Pre Litigation Warning,
            29/03/14 SWID sent
            03/04/14 Letter from FRS - Notice of Intended Recovery, threatening they may refer for a home visit or legal action to obtain a CCJ - I think this has crossed with the SWID letter so ignored
            01/05/14 Letter from FRS - they are delighted to offer me a settlement opportunity of minus 20% - ignored!
            12/05/14 Letter from FRS - asking me to call to make payment - ignored!
            24/05/14 Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery they are now collecting the balance, request I ring to make arrangement to pay.
            03/06/14 Letter from Argos responding to my SWID 29/3/14 - They confirm that they are unable to locate my credit agreement as they have previously notified me. However they do not accept that the agreement is unenforceable and they have sent me a statement, they are to continue with Debt Collection activities. Good luck with that then Argos!
            12/06/14 Letter from Moorcroft, chasing payment and notifying me that they intend to arrange a doorstep recovery visit, consider legal action and adverse entry on my credit file - ignored
            25/06/14 Letter from Moorcroft - monthly instalment offer -
            ignored
            11/07/14 Letter from Moorcroft - Commencement of legal action by external solicitors
            15/07/14 Letter sent to Moorcroft Template Threat Received - Standard Threat-o-Gram sent
            Letter from Moorcroft asking me to provide full written details of my dispute on this account, together with any evidence to support my complaint. Account on hold until 03/08/14 waiting for my response.

What shall I send next?

Comment

did you ever tell Moorcroft it was in dispute?

if not I'd sent this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...in-cca-dispute

Comment

Thanks Pixie, I don't think I have told them it's in dispute you're absolutely right. The last SWID was sent to FRS and not Moorcroft.

I'll get the letter off by the end of the week, thank you for your help

Comment

You are very fortunate that Barclaycard have accepted that this account is UE, they normally try every trick in the book to mislead and deceive you, however they WILL sell your "alleged" debt on. Favourite at the moment seems to be MKDP. Be prepared, there are loads of us on the forum dealing with this lot. I even got a ruling from FOS on my UE Barclaycard account. MKDP MKRR Keynes Collections, will continue to write to you.

As stated, keep the letter from Barclaycard very safe, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                    did you ever tell Moorcroft it was in dispute?

if not I'd sent this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...in-cca-dispute
                    I'd agree
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Pixie
                      it was MrsD

Comment

Oops, clearly blonde and the wrong side of 40 got the better of me yesterday!!!

Mrs D thank you and thanks Niddy keep me right

Comment

Account Owner Apex Credit Management, previously Egg

• Type of account Loan
                          • Date commenced 01/06/2005
                          • Approx balance £1821.38
                          • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                          • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                          • Status Default 17/07/2008

Letter Sent
                          Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter sent
                          11/01/14 Letter from Apex, agreement requested from Egg
                          09/05/14 Agreement received from Apex, emailed to Niddy
                          11/05/14 Niddy says UE Terms and Conditions missing
                          24/05/14 Missing PTs letter sent to Apex
                          12/06/14 Letter from Apex in response to missing PTs - ignored!
                          Re your Apex purchased portfolio, please be advised that the prescribed terms relates to the making of the agreement not the enforcement of the agreement. As you signed within the box that states "this is a credit agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Sign it only if you want to be bound by its terms" you are liable for the outstanding balance and we will continue to pursue payment.
                          04/07/14 Letter from Apex asking me to ring and pay - ignored
                          16/07/14 Letter from Apex, disappointed I'm not responding to letters, asking me to call to make arrangement - ignored
                          23/07/14 Letter from Apex, profiling my account for litigation. If confirmed I am a homeowner or employed account to be passed to Legal Recovery Team
                          25/07/14 Template Letter Threat Received Litigation Forthcoming sent to Apex
                          Reply today from Apex regarding the template I sent above, why do they try to baffle you with lots of pages and quotes?! In a nutshell, they do not uphold my complaint. Egg have complied with my CCA request by sending reconstituted copy and they have previously advised that the prescribed terms relates to the making of the agreement and not the enforceability therefore I am liable to pay. They also state my dispute is with Egg and have provided me with their contact details. Account on hold for 21 days after which collection will recommence if I haven't been in touch to pay. Apex state they have bought my portfolio and have attached the letter from 2010 and issued another copy of my credit agreement!

Sorry I've waffled a bit, what next guys? Sit and wait until I hear again?

Comment

is it the exact same agreement you've had before, just to be on the safe side I'd upload to Niddy, and wait to see what he says. Apex do this because they are thick, and they hope that you are too and won't question their utter waffle.

just follow Niddy's instructions

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...reement-to-AAD

Comment

I would hold fire. Nothing's changed. See what their next move is.

Comment

Thanks Niddy et al, I can't believe it was 8 months ago when I started this journey, I haven't paid any of these buggers since Dec 13 and I've never felt better about it. What a security blanket this site is, I'm finally in control

Comment

Working...
                                X