GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
    21/01/14 Letter from Amex acknowledging CCA letter, requesting for a signature to proceed (letter returned) and confirm any previous name that may have been registered with them (this was taken out in my married name but I've reverted to my maiden name 7 years ago)

I know it's been asked before but I can't find it - how do I proceed now?
    Send them the following:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...d-of-signature

Whatever you do don't send them a list of previous names etc - if they don't know that makes it harder for them to produce a reconstructed agreement
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

SaltnVinegar great stuff, thank you for your help. I'll get it downloaded

Comment

Account Owner Argos

Type of account
        Store Card
        Date commenced
        16/11/2004

Approx balance
        £1590.23

Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
        Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
        Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
        Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
        20/01/14
        No response yet
        24/01/14 Still no response from Argos, my 12+2 days are over, do I sit back, feet up and await any response or chase?

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
          Date commenced 21/09/2004
          Approx balance £1299.59
          Status Arrangement on credit file

Letter Sent
          Letter Received

03/01/14
          CCA Letter Sent
          15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received,
          15/01/14 Email to Niddy for advice (signature electronic and definitely not mine!)

Niddy's reply:
          It's unenforceable. Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/index.php/template-letters/unenforceability/s2-receiving-letters/118-cca-query-missing-prescribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
          Just received a statement from Studio, they have applied my £1 CCA fee as a payment, I know I've seen a template response to this, can I find it NO - result = 1 hour searching and now late for work oops!

Is there a quick way to find something?, I tried the search but it brings up the keywords. I feel daft asking silly questions when I know I've read it somewhere!!!! Grrr 42 and feel 82......

Comment

sit back definitely!

Comment

edited as quoted wrong post.... this was in reply to your £1 being used instead of for CCA
              I cant find it either sorry... did have a try

Comment

Wouldnt worry about it for now, we would argue the case after 6 years of non payment.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
                  Date commenced 21/09/2004
                  Approx balance £1299.59
                  Status Arrangement on credit file

Letter Sent
                  Letter Received

03/01/14
                  CCA Letter Sent
                  15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received,
                  15/01/14 Email to Niddy for advice (signature electronic and definitely not mine!)

Niddy's reply:
                  It's unenforceable. Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/index.php/template-letters/unenforceability/s2-receiving-letters/118-cca-query-missing-prescribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

16/01/14 PT Letter sent

Letter Received from Studio in response to my PT letter. I'm still getting to grips with these, I think they are confirming it is unenforceable via the scenic route of Carey V HSBC2009. 2 pages of what they can do yawn, yawn. If I'm right they are going to default me, (I have a statement where they have applied oodles of charges over the years). I've emailed to Niddy for confirmation of unenforceable debt and then in the future sit back and let the letter tennis commence For future reference, re letters should I just post them here???

Comment

Only if you want to, but blank out any personal details first.

Comment

Account Owner Barclaycard (formerly Skycard)

• Type of account Credit Card
                      • Date commenced 14/12/2005
                      • Approx balance £4459.67
                      • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                      • Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
                      Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent

11/01/14 Letter from Barclaycard, dealing with CCA request
                      15/01/14 Barclaycard letter received, they are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable.
                      15/01/14
                      Email to Niddy to confirm.

Niddy's reply:

that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
                      28/11/14 Reply to Missing PT's. We are unable to provide all the documentation and information required by section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. You can however request a SAR for £10. We accept that we are prevented from enforcing our agreement while this state of affairs continues yada yada yada We would however like you to pay in accordance with your statements. We may issue a default notice and instruct a third party to demand payment.

This letter relates to both accounts and is very safe in my clutches, payment? Hahaha bye bye Barclaycard - letter filed and ignored

Comment

Wow you really are having a good start!!
                        The great thing about this route is that you are regaining control over your finances and your life.

Comment

Yes, I'm new to this but I've just cancelled. Stepchange very unhelpful indeed. I'm awaiting the CCA responses then I'll take it from there with help on here. Best decision I ever made, shame I didn't research this earlier. Good luck Wiggle 61 - keep the faith
                          A baby cries when it has its milk taken away, these guys are no different.
                          Toothless as well.

Comment

Yes ....Great start well done.... I have one of those letters not heard a thing in 5 years....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              Yes ....Great start well done.... I have one of those letters not heard a thing in 5 years....
                              Ha Ha Me too but only 3 years

Comment

Excellent - bet you're glad we pushed you to try the UE route now, already onto a very good winner
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X