GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Ok, I'll get another PO and resend back to Moorcroft, I've never dealt with Opus, it was always Citi before they sold to Moorcroft, that must be after I defaulted.....

Comment

Think they off loaded all their credit card debt round about 2010 ish???
      Had a letter off them at the time.
      Really enjoyed the 34% interest rate on their card!!
      Anyhow don't tell morecrap where to look it's their problem not yours.

Comment

Jassa have you PPI on this account ? It took me 2yrs to get mine back from opus but I did and it paid them off and I got some back.
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          Jassa have you PPI on this account ? It took me 2yrs to get mine back from opus but I did and it paid them off and I got some back.
          Thanks Nanna, this isn't an option for me, I've never bought into PPI payments on anything.

Originally posted by odetter View Post
          Think they off loaded all their credit card debt round about 2010 ish???
          Had a letter off them at the time.
          Really enjoyed the 34% interest rate on their card!!
          Anyhow don't tell morecrap where to look it's their problem not yours.
          Moorcroft told me to apply to Citi Cards direct so they know where the debt came from already.

Thanks though guys appreciate your comments

Comment

I wouldn't bother sending another PO to Moorcroft. You did the right thing in sending a cca request to whoever is writing to you about the debt. It's up to Moorcroft to get the cca...and if they don't know who to contact to get the cca then that's their hard luck!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
              Account Owner Allied International Credit, previously Amex

• Type of account Credit Card
              • Date commenced 11/04/2006
              • Approx balance £3112.91
              • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
              • Status Default 26/07/2008

Letter Sent
              Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent 03/01/2014
              20/01/14 No reply yet
              21/01/14 Letter from Amex returning CCA letter requesting signature and also asking for any previous names (I've changed back to my maiden name 7 years ago)
              24/01/14 Letter Sent http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...d-of-signature
              Agreement received 07/02, emailed to Niddy

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
                Date commenced 21/09/2004
                Approx balance £1299.59
                Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                Status Arrangement on credit file

Letter Sent
                Letter Received

03/01/14
                CCA Letter Sent
                15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received,
                15/01/14 Email to Niddy for advice (signature electronic and definitely not mine!)

Niddy's reply:
                It's unenforceable. Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/index.php/template-letters/unenforceability/s2-receiving-letters/118-cca-query-missing-prescribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
                25/01/14 Reply from Studio, clever nonsense and asking for payment, emailed to Niddy to be sure UE, ignore was the reply - cheers pal!
                08/02/14 Further letter received thanking me for my £1 payment 9th January (this was for my CCA request and they've applied it to my account!). Letter states they are to reapply interest and charges to my account as I haven't paid. For every letter they will make a charge. Do I file and ignore?

Comment

I would send a one liner asking them to re-read your letter of 9th January and to remove the payment. It might be an idea to enclose a copy of the cca request, highlighting the bit saying the £1 is only to be used for the statutory fee and for nothing else.

Comment

Pixie - as always thank you, I'll sort it today ready for Monday posting, although someone did say not to worry about the £1 payment as I'm at the beginning of my journey and it can be sorted later, I agree with you - letter it is

Comment

No it won't make much difference as you're at the start of your UE journey ... but they still shouldn't have taken the £1 as payment when the letter states very specifically that it's only for the cca request.

Comment

Account Owner Moorcroft Debt Recovery, previously Citi Cards

Type of account
                        Credit Card
                        Date commenced Unknown poss 95 - 96
                        Approx balance £1476.34
                        Status Dropped off Credit File

Letter Sent
                        Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
                        13/01/14 Letter received from Moorcroft saying contact Citi Financial for CCA
                        16/01/14 CCA Letter sent to Citi Financial
                        01/02/14 Letter Received from Citi Cards
                        unfortunately we are no longer able to assist you as your card account has been sold to third party organisation. All information requests (other than data subject information requests under the Data Protection Act 1998) must be requested directly from the third party organisation who purchased your account. They haven't returned my PO either !!
                        03/02/14 2nd CCA Letter sent to Moorcroft with copy of Citi Cards Letter

10/02/14 - Help! Letter from Citi Cards, 'as advised previously, we are unable to accede to your request for a copy of your credit agreement and so are returning your postal order'

Ok, what next? CCA to Moorcroft, they say CCA Citi which I did, they return saying Moorcroft must ask, 2nd CCA Moorcroft, now the above. No agreement = unenforceable, any letter to send?? Thanks in advance.

Comment

10/02/14 - Help! Letter from Citi Cards, 'as advised previously, we are unable to accede to your request for a copy of your credit agreement and so are returning your postal order'

Ok, what next? CCA to Moorcroft, they say CCA Citi which I did, they return saying Moorcroft must ask, 2nd CCA Moorcroft, now the above. No agreement = unenforceable, any letter to send?? Thanks in advance.
                          If it were me I'd do nothing ......keep that letter safe.

If anyone contacts you.......... you send them this with a copy of the letter from citi---> Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Deepie, great stuff thank you for your help I'll put it in my file in readiness and await the onslaught from Moorcroft!

Comment

Account Owner Argos

Type of account
                              Store Card
                              Date commenced
                              16/11/2004

Approx balance
                              £1590.23

Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
                              Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
                              20/01/14
                              No response yet
                              29/01/14 Agreement received (21 pages of small print) emailed to Niddy

Niddy says ignore

03/02/14 Missing PT's template sent
                              14/02/14 Letter received from Argos - Unfortunately we are unable to locate the signed copy of your agreement. We make no admissions whether or not the agreement was actually signed by yourself and reserve the right to undertake a more thorough search should it become necessary for us to enforce the agreement in court. We accept that unless we are able to locate the signed agreement or otherwise prove that it was signed by you it is unenforceable against you.
                              Finally after 6 years it looks like I'll get a default, not paying another penny, this letter is very safe

Comment

Finally after 6 years it looks like I'll get a default, not paying another penny, this letter is very safe
                                Another nice result......well done

Comment

Working...
                                X