GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Ha Ha Me too but only 3 years
    It'll fly by....... You'll soon be shouting its SB
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Excellent - bet you're glad we pushed you to try the UE route now, already onto a very good winner
      Absolutely! I'm astonished that 2 letters has produced such amazing results. Never in a million years did I expect this. So grateful to the user who recommended this site instead of MSE and his merry men. Thanks all for helping achieve this. I know it's not going to be easy and it's not over by a long shot but I'm well armed!

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
        Absolutely! I'm astonished that 2 letters has produced such amazing results. Never in a million years did I expect this. So grateful to the user who recommended this site instead of MSE and his merry men. Thanks all for helping achieve this. I know it's not going to be easy and it's not over by a long shot but I'm well armed!
        Was it someone called cynicalgit by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by odetter View Post
          Was it someone called cynicalgit by any chance?
          AKA Odetter by any chance
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've been rumbled!!!
            ha Ha!

Comment

Account Owner Argos

Type of account
              Store Card
              Date commenced
              16/11/2004

Approx balance
              £1590.23

Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
              Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
              Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
              Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
              20/01/14
              No response yet
              29/01/14 Agreement received from Argos a whole 21 pages of small print. Typical, this is my worst one, refused to stop interest and by the time my DMP payment cleared, it was about £3 after interest! Agreement emailed to Niddy with fingers firmly crossed!

Comment

Did you apply online? Is there a signed agreement in the batch of papers of something resembling a tick in the box confirmation?

Will check emails later tonight if I get time

Comment

Did you apply online? Is there a signed agreement in the batch of papers of something resembling a tick in the box confirmation?

Will check emails later tonight if I get time
                  Cheers Niddy. Hmm I can't remember how it was taken out. It was 10 years ago. There's no signature on it, it says reconstituted. I'll have another look at it shortly. I appreciate you're busy, I'm not paying so whenever you've chance no rush. In the meantime I'll give my memory a shake!

Comment

It's just a recon. That's not enforceable. It's a set of terms. Where did you agree to accept said terms? Thin air...!!!

Comment

It's just a recon. That's not enforceable. It's a set of terms. Where did you agree to accept said terms? Thin air...!!!

Great stuff thanks, shall I send missing PT's ? or do absolutely nothing ?

Comment

Haha nope it was Happy Bunny

Comment

Great stuff thanks, shall I send missing PT's ? or do absolutely nothing ?
                          Await their next response. Ignore them for now.

Comment

Account Owner Moorcroft Debt Recovery, previously Citi Cards

Type of account
                            Credit Card
                            Date commenced Unknown poss 95 - 96
                            Approx balance £1476.34
                            Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                            Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                            Status Dropped off Credit File

Letter Sent
                            Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent Moorcroft
                            13/01/14 Letter received from Moorcroft saying contact Citi Financial for CCA
                            16/01/14 CCA Letter sent to Citi Financial
                            01/02/14 Letter Received from Citi Cards, unfortunately we are no longer able to assist you as your card account has been sold to third party organisation. All information requests (other than data subject information requests under the Data Protection Act 1998) must be requested directly from the third party organisation who purchased your account. They haven't returned my PO either !!

What to do next? Reissue CCA with Citi letter to Moorcroft??
                            Last edited by jassasblue; 1 February 2014, 10:02.

Comment

Think Citi cards were bought by Opus.
                              AKA "opeless"
                              I had account with them.
                              Jacked up the interest rates on a closed account.
                              Another bunch of sharks.
                              I would bet that the paperwork will almost certainly be lost.

Comment

Sounds like Mooroncroft don't know who to contact.
                                If they are the assignees then it is their responsibility to contact Opus cards for the paperwork.
                                They really are a bunch of sock puppets and the chances of them resolving this any time soon is pretty remote.
                                Sit tight they make pantomime horses look professional.
                                Oh yes they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X