GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

I wouldn't, I'd wait and see what they send next

Elsa x

Comment

I'm with Elsa, always let them wait xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep ...Let them do the work ...
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Let them stew x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
            Account Owner Apex Credit Management, previously Egg

• Type of account Loan
            • Date commenced 01/06/2005
            • Approx balance £1821.38
            • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
            • Status Default 17/07/2008

Letter Sent
            Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter sent
            11/01/14 Letter from Apex, agreement requested from Egg
            09/05/14 Agreement received from Apex, emailed to Niddy
            11/05/14 Niddy says UE Terms and Conditions missing
            24/05/14 Missing PTs letter sent to Apex
            12/06/14 Letter from Apex in response to missing PTs - ignored!
            Re your Apex purchased portfolio, please be advised that the prescribed terms relates to the making of the agreement not the enforcement of the agreement. As you signed within the box that states "this is a credit agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Sign it only if you want to be bound by its terms" you are liable for the outstanding balance and we will continue to pursue payment.
            04/07/14 Letter from Apex asking me to ring and pay - ignored
            16/07/14 Letter from Apex, disappointed I'm not responding to letters, asking me to call to make arrangement - ignored
            23/07/14 Letter from Apex, profiling my account for litigation. If confirmed I am a homeowner or employed account to be passed to Legal Recovery Team
            25/07/14 Template Letter Threat Received Litigation Forthcoming sent to Apex
            07/08/14 Reply today from Apex regarding the template I sent above, why do they try to baffle you with lots of pages and quotes?! In a nutshell, they do not uphold my complaint. Egg have complied with my CCA request by sending reconstituted copy and they have previously advised that the prescribed terms relates to the making of the agreement and not the enforceability therefore I am liable to pay. They also state my dispute is with Egg and have provided me with their contact details. Account on hold for 21 days after which collection will recommence if I haven't been in touch to pay. Apex state they have bought my portfolio and have attached the letter from 2010 and issued another copy of my credit agreement!
            01/12/14 - Letter from Apex - financial statement - ignored
            17/08/15 - Letter received from Cabot Financial, they have purchased the account from Apex Credit Management and request that I contact to make arrangements to pay
            2 more letters from Cabot Financial saying they have purchased this account, they are prepared to take further action as I have ignored their requests to come to an arrangement to pay, everyone previously said ignore the letter on the 17th August, do I keep ignoring or send a SWID now?

Comment

Can you send a new CCA please? When they respond attach it all to a single PDF and send me a copy please

thanks
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Can you send a new CCA please? When they respond attach it all to a single PDF and send me a copy please

thanks

Niddy thanks for the quick response, new CCA it is

Comment

Account Owner Barclaycard

• Type of account Credit Card
                  • Date commenced 15/08/2004
                  • Approx balance £1679.19
                  • Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
                  Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
                  11/01/14 Letter from Barclaycard, dealing with CCA request
                  15/01/14 - Barclaycard letter received, they are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable.
                  15/01/14 Email to Niddy to confirm.

Niddy's reply:

that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

16/01/14 Above letter PT sent
                  28/01/14 Reply to Missing PT's. We are unable to provide all the documentation and information required by section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. You can however request a SAR for £10. We accept that we are prevented from enforcing our agreement while this state of affairs continues yada yada yada We would however like you to pay in accordance with your statements. We may issue a default notice and instruct a third party to demand payment.

This letter is very safe in my clutches, payment? Hahaha bye bye Barclaycard - letter filed and ignored!

26/03/14 Letter from Barclaycard payment reminder - ignored
                  26/04/14 Letter from Barclaycard, account to be defaulted and transferred to Mercer group (part of Barclays) - ignored
                  28/06/14 Letter from Mercer threatening doorstep collection visit
                  15/07/14 Letter sent to Mercers Template Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                  25/07/14 Letter received from Barclaycard re my letter above, Mercers no longer deal with any of Barclaycard accounts, they also do not instruct home visits, both Barclaycard accounts on hold for 30 days. They advise me to get in touch to make arrangements to pay!
                  Account Owner Barclaycard (formerly Skycard)

• Date commenced 14/12/2005
                  • Approx balance £4459.67
                  • Status Arrangement on Credit File

Letter Sent
                  Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent

11/01/14 Letter from Barclaycard, dealing with CCA request
                  15/01/14 Barclaycard letter received, they are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable.
                  15/01/14
                  Email to Niddy to confirm.

Niddy's reply:

that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
                  28/01/14 Reply to Missing PT's. We are unable to provide all the documentation and information required by section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. You can however request a SAR for £10. We accept that we are prevented from enforcing our agreement while this state of affairs continues yada yada yada We would however like you to pay in accordance with your statements. We may issue a default notice and instruct a third party to demand payment.

This letter is very safe in my clutches, payment? Hahaha bye bye Barclaycard - letter filed and ignored!

13/02/14 Letter and statement from Barclaycard
                  , my payment plan cancelled, now in arrears, interest and charges to be resumed - ignored.
                  20/06/14 Default notice received from Mercers
                  11/07/14 Letter from Barclaycard asking me to call and pay as account overdue -
                  ignored
                  I'm sure I'm asking a silly question, I've been on the UE path and won't have paid for 2 whole years this December.

I have 2 accounts with Barclaycard, both of which they can't find any agreements and they have put that in writing along with they don't expect me to pay. I received Default notices on both accounts from Mercer approximately 18 months ago. On my credit file the defaults aren't showing, instead it show's late payments, 6 BB. I read many moons ago that I shouldn't be looking at my Credit File which I don't, however my bank have advised me to get the errors corrected as it will rebuild my file quicker - do I write to Barclaycard or do nothing for now?

Comment

I'm sure I'm asking a silly question, I've been on the UE path and won't have paid for 2 whole years this December.

I have 2 accounts with Barclaycard, both of which they can't find any agreements and they have put that in writing along with they don't expect me to pay. I received Default notices on both accounts from Mercer approximately 18 months ago. On my credit file the defaults aren't showing, instead it show's late payments, 6 BB. I read many moons ago that I shouldn't be looking at my Credit File which I don't, however my bank have advised me to get the errors corrected as it will rebuild my file quicker - do I write to Barclaycard or do nothing for now?

Re the above, I wrote to Barclaycard complaining that they aren't recording my data correctly and advised them I will report it to the Information Commissioner. Today I receive a letter of apology, they will now record defaults on my file and a cheque for £300 for the inconvenience of their incorrect reporting.

Oh my god, can I bank this cheque and not damage my UE route? They've already admitted the accounts are UE as they have no agreements!!

Comment

Re the above, I wrote to Barclaycard complaining that they aren't recording my data correctly and advised them I will report it to the Information Commissioner. Today I receive a letter of apology, they will now record defaults on my file and a cheque for £300 for the inconvenience of their incorrect reporting.

Oh my god, can I bank this cheque and not damage my UE route? They've already admitted the accounts are UE as they have no agreements!!
                      The same happened to me .....just bank the cheque and enjoy it ......

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
                        Date commenced 21/09/2004
                        Approx balance £1299.59
                        Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                        Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                        Status Arrangement on credit file

Letter Sent
                        Letter Received

03/01/14
                        CCA Letter Sent
                        15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received,
                        15/01/14 Email to Niddy for advice (signature electronic and definitely not mine!)

Niddy's reply:
                        It's unenforceable. Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/index.php/template-letters/unenforceability/s2-receiving-letters/118-cca-query-missing-prescribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
                        25/01/14 Reply from Studio, clever nonsense and asking for payment, emailed to Niddy to be sure UE, ignore was the reply - cheers pal!

08/02/14
                        Letter received - thanking me for my £1 payment 9th January (this was for my CCA request and they've applied it to my account!). Letter states they are to reapply interest and charges to my account as I haven't paid. For every letter they will make a charge

10/02/14 Copy of CCA letter issued and one liner asking to remove £1 as a payment off my account

19/02/14 2 Letters from Studio - 1 stating £12 default charge added for non payment and the other contains this: 'As confirmed in a recent court case (Carey v HSBC 2009) Section 78 of the CCA 1974 requires creditors to provide a reconstituted copy of the credit agreement. It further states that of a copy of the original agreement is not required to be provided'. Then later 'We would remind you that the original credit agreement was sent with your order when the account was opened in September 2004. Our customers are asked to sign both copies, returning one copy and to keep their copy in a safe place should they decide to choose repayment by credit terms instead of full payment. By taking advantage of paying the minimum payment every 28 days you are as such subject to the terms and conditions as stated within the credit agreement' and so it goes on....

07/03/14 Letter sent Creditor Refusal to accept UE status

13/03/14 Letter from Studio refusing to accept UE, chasing for payment
                        20/03/14 3 letters received today, 1 x default notice from DCS (Debt Collection & Security), 1 x notice of arrears with lots of extra charges, 1 x statement -
                        all ignored
                        17/04/14 Letter from DCS, transfer to Moorcroft Debt Collection, more charges added - ignored until they contact
                        10/05/14 Letter from Akinika Debt Recovery, threatening, CCJ, Home Visit etc
                        21/05/14 Letter from Akinika Debt Recovery offering a substantial discount on my balance, must call now - ignored as sent the below letter
                        24/05/14 Letter sent to Akinika (Niddy special) as below
                        I write with reference to your letter dated 7 May 2014 and note the content within.

Last I heard Studio sold this to Moorcroft Debt Collection on 17th April; yet here you are trying to act all high and mighty less than only two weeks later? Tell you what, being Studio have instructed you to collect on this account you can be the ones who try again, by first sending a copy of the assignment notice from Studio giving you authority to deal with this matter because I was told only a couple of weeks ago that Moorcroft would be managing this account.

On a separate matter, your threats are totally unlawful and quite misleading as is the use of bold highlighted font, with the intention to scare. As a result of your quite unlawful tactics to scare a debtor, I feel I am left with no alternative but to report you to the Financial Conduct Authority because under the new FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook regulations it is clear your behaviour and use of language in this one letter breaches no less than 11 separate elements of CONC. That in my view is pretty severe and I hope the FCA punish you accordingly.I write with reference to your letter dated 7 May 2014 and note the content within.

Last I heard Studio sold this to Moorcroft Debt Collection on 17th April; yet here you are trying to act all high and mighty less than only two weeks later? Tell you what, being Studio have instructed you to collect on this account you can be the ones who try again, by first sending a copy of the assignment notice from Studio giving you authority to deal with this matter because I was told only a couple of weeks ago that Moorcroft would be managing this account.

On a separate matter, your threats are totally unlawful and quite misleading as is the use of bold highlighted font, with the intention to scare. As a result of your quite unlawful tactics to scare a debtor, I feel I am left with no alternative but to report you to the Financial Conduct Authority because under the new FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook regulations it is clear your behaviour and use of language in this one letter breaches no less than 11 separate elements of CONC. That in my view is pretty severe and I hope the FCA punish you accordingly.

05/06/14 Letter from Akinika acknowledging my complaint, account on hold while they investigate!
                        11/07/14 Letter from Akinika, they reject my letter of complaint, they can't comment about Moorcroft but confirm Studio instruct them to deal with this undisputed debt. 'Undisputed' ?? They can't produce my credit agreement, do I need to reply, they've sent an income / expenditure form before further action! - ignored
                        08/11/14 Letter from Wescot asking for payment - ignored
                        18/11/14 Letter from Wescot saying they've done address checks etc again requesting paymen
                        t - ignored
                        28/11/14 Letter from Wescot offering 50% settlement offer of £671.80 - ignored
                        14/12/14 Letter from Wescott offering instalment plan - ignored
                        29/12/14 SWID sent to Wescot
                        15/01/15 - Letter from Wescot acknowledging SWID, they are to contact Studio - account on hold
                        09/02/15 Letter from Wescot, Studio have contacted them stating I was told in March 2014 they are no longer discussing this account with me as they have provided my Agreement (they fail tell Wescot they have forged a signature that isn't mine!!). Wescot state there is no dispute and collection to resume
                        23/01/15 Final UE General template sent

Well dare I say the Q word, I've not heard anything from anyone in months and months. Yesterday however I get a letter from Lowell Portfolio I Ltd they have bought the debt from Express Gifts Ltd on 25/09/15 and are instructing Lowell Financial Ltd to collect the outstanding debt.

They instruct me to contact them to make payment. Do I send a SWID or a new CCA request?? (this is the account where Studio have forged my signature!)

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

I would send SWID letter

Comment

Hi All, I'm new on here, Niddy has already assisted me with 1 agreement (thanks). Current position, I am in a DMP with Stepchange and have been for 5 years, 6 more years to go. I think I've just sent them my last payment, they aren't happy with me! I stumbled across the CCA route and decided to progress it.

That's the lot for now, I'll keep you updated. It's early days for me. Stepchange have said they can no longer deal with me as I've initiated the CCA process. The DMP is up to date. I've decided to stop payments from now on, I'm nervous about the whole situation but I know I'm in very safe hands!

Account Owner Originally MBNA, now with Direct Legal Collections, credit file Hillesden Security & MBNA

• Date commenced 18/01/2005
                            • Approx balance £2417.06
                            • Date last paid DMP 25/12/13
                            • Status Default 30/06/2009

Letter Sent
                            Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
                            11/01/14 Letter received from DLC Agreement requested from MBNA
                            03/02/14 Letter received from DLC, still waiting for agreement from MBNA, account on hold for further 21 days
                            22/02/14
                            Letter received from DLC, still waiting for agreement from MBNA, account on hold for further 21 days
                            19/03/14 Letter received from DLC, still waiting for agreement from MBNA, account on hold for further 21 days
                            14/04/14 Letter received from DLC, still waiting for agreement from MBNA, account on hold for further 21 days
                            01/05/14 Letter received from DLC, still waiting for agreement from MBNA, account on hold for further 21 days
                            11/09/14 Letter received from DLC with a copy of my agreement. Uploaded for Niddy
                            09/10/14 Letter received from DLC with affordability statement - ignored
                            11/11/14 Letter received from DLC offering 50% reduction to settle today
                            - ignored
                            15/12/14 Letter received from DLC offering 50% reduction to settle - ignored
                            29/12/14 Niddy says UE, missing PT's sent
                            13/01/15 Letter from DLC - they haven't received any contact and the balance remains outstanding, They have instructed Mercantile Data Bureau Ltd, a subsidiary of Hillesden Securities Ltd to manage my account from the date of the letter - ignored until further correspondence received
                            29/01/15 - Letter from DLC, they write and confirm:

1. As the above account does not relate to a fixed term agreement the prescribed terms are not required to be on the face of the agreement.
                            2. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the agreement where you will find the relevant terms of your agreement.
                            3. Due to the above, the agreement complies with all regulations set out by the CCA 1974.
                            4. We are happy to rely o the documents previously provided in any future agreements.

We have provided you with a copy of the original executed agreement along with a true copy. This is more than sufficient to satisfy the CCA 1974 regulations. It is important to remember that the purpose of section 77/78 of the CCA 1974 is to provide information to customers, not to establish whether or not there was a properly executed agreement i the first place or to be used as a tool to withhold payment. Collection proceedings to progress.

11/02/15 Letter from Mercantile Data Bureau asking for immediate payment
                            14/02/15 SWID sent to MDB
                            16/03/15 Letter from DLC, assigned account to Ruthbridge to collect balance.
                            20/03/15 Letter from DLC, response to SWID, they have reviewed my account and find they have complied with CCA. Following query over prescribed terms in January they do not consider the account to be in dispute. They are happy to rely on the documentation in future proceedings
                            09/04/15 - Letter from Ruthbridge advising they have been passed the debt from DLC and asking for payment - ignored
                            18/04/15 - Letter from Ruthbridge offering a settlement of up to 50% subject to criteria, then later in the letter stating if I fail to contact them they will apply for a CCJ / Attachment of Earnings
                            06/05/15 - CCA Request sent to Ruthbridge Ltd
                            16/05/15 - Letter from Ruthbridge, they are unable to provide information unless I provide full name, dob and address!
                            30/05/15 - Letter sent to Ruthbridge asking them to comply with the CCA and refusing personal data as they have it already!!
                            06/08/15 - Letter from Ruthbridge, they are unable to provide information unless I provide full name, dob and address - ignored again

Hmm confused, letter received from DLC stating on 1/3/16 ME III bought my account from Hillesden Securities Ltd. ME III and Hillesden are both part of the Cabot Credit Management Group. The letter is on DLC headed paper which I've always had see above. Anyway they are asking for payment, do I send a SWID?

TIA - Julie

Comment

I would ignore for now , see what they send next. NW x

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
                                Date commenced 21/09/2004
                                Approx balance £1299.59
                                Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                                Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                                Status Default on credit file 25/05/14

Letter Sent
                                Letter Received

03/01/14
                                CCA Letter Sent
                                15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received,
                                15/01/14 Email to Niddy for advice (signature electronic and definitely not mine!)

Niddy's reply:
                                It's unenforceable. Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/index.php/template-letters/unenforceability/s2-receiving-letters/118-cca-query-missing-prescribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

16/01/14 PT Letter sent
                                25/01/14 Reply from Studio, clever nonsense and asking for payment, emailed to Niddy to be sure UE, ignore was the reply - cheers pal!

08/02/14
                                Letter received - thanking me for my £1 payment 9th January (this was for my CCA request and they've applied it to my account!). Letter states they are to reapply interest and charges to my account as I haven't paid. For every letter they will make a charge

10/02/14 Copy of CCA letter issued and one liner asking to remove £1 as a payment off my account

19/02/14 2 Letters from Studio - 1 stating £12 default charge added for non payment and the other contains this: 'As confirmed in a recent court case (Carey v HSBC 2009) Section 78 of the CCA 1974 requires creditors to provide a reconstituted copy of the credit agreement. It further states that of a copy of the original agreement is not required to be provided'. Then later 'We would remind you that the original credit agreement was sent with your order when the account was opened in September 2004. Our customers are asked to sign both copies, returning one copy and to keep their copy in a safe place should they decide to choose repayment by credit terms instead of full payment. By taking advantage of paying the minimum payment every 28 days you are as such subject to the terms and conditions as stated within the credit agreement' and so it goes on....

07/03/14 Letter sent Creditor Refusal to accept UE status

13/03/14 Letter from Studio refusing to accept UE, chasing for payment
                                20/03/14 3 letters received today, 1 x default notice from DCS (Debt Collection & Security), 1 x notice of arrears with lots of extra charges, 1 x statement -
                                all ignored
                                17/04/14 Letter from DCS, transfer to Moorcroft Debt Collection, more charges added - ignored until they contact
                                10/05/14 Letter from Akinika Debt Recovery, threatening, CCJ, Home Visit etc
                                21/05/14 Letter from Akinika Debt Recovery offering a substantial discount on my balance, must call now - ignored as sent the below letter
                                24/05/14 Letter sent to Akinika (Niddy special) as below
                                I write with reference to your letter dated 7 May 2014 and note the content within.

On a separate matter, your threats are totally unlawful and quite misleading as is the use of bold highlighted font, with the intention to scare. As a result of your quite unlawful tactics to scare a debtor, I feel I am left with no alternative but to report you to the Financial Conduct Authority because under the new FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook regulations it is clear your behaviour and use of language in this one letter breaches no less than 11 separate elements of CONC. That in my view is pretty severe and I hope the FCA punish you accordingly.I write with reference to your letter dated 7 May 2014 and note the content within.

On a separate matter, your threats are totally unlawful and quite misleading as is the use of bold highlighted font, with the intention to scare. As a result of your quite unlawful tactics to scare a debtor, I feel I am left with no alternative but to report you to the Financial Conduct Authority because under the new FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook regulations it is clear your behaviour and use of language in this one letter breaches no less than 11 separate elements of CONC. That in my view is pretty severe and I hope the FCA punish you accordingly.

05/06/14 Letter from Akinika acknowledging my complaint, account on hold while they investigate!
                                11/07/14 Letter from Akinika, they reject my letter of complaint, they can't comment about Moorcroft but confirm Studio instruct them to deal with this undisputed debt. 'Undisputed' ?? They can't produce my credit agreement, do I need to reply, they've sent an income / expenditure form before further action! - ignored
                                08/11/14 Letter from Wescot asking for payment - ignored
                                18/11/14 Letter from Wescot saying they've done address checks etc again requesting paymen
                                t - ignored
                                28/11/14 Letter from Wescot offering 50% settlement offer of £671.80 - ignored
                                14/12/14 Letter from Wescott offering instalment plan - ignored
                                29/12/14 SWID sent to Wescot
                                15/01/15 - Letter from Wescot acknowledging SWID, they are to contact Studio - account on hold
                                09/02/15 Letter from Wescot, Studio have contacted them stating I was told in March 2014 they are no longer discussing this account with me as they have provided my Agreement (they fail tell Wescot they have forged a signature that isn't mine!!). Wescot state there is no dispute and collection to resume
                                23/01/15 Final UE General template sent
                                03/03/16 Letter from Lowell Portfolio - they have bought the debt and requesting payment
                                07/03/16 SWID sent to Lowell
                                31/03/16 Letter from Lowell acknowledging SWID, they have contacted Express Gifts - account on hold
                                3 x letters received from Lowells today, 1 x copy of agreement following CCA request, 1 x requesting payment as they've complied with my request and the 3rd see below!!:

We purchased this account in good faith and were not aware of any outstanding disputes. We consider the best way to resolve this matter is to write off the outstanding balance, close the account and remove the default from my credit file.

Happy days, the power of a CCA request eh folks, another one bites the dust, AAD couldn't do it without you guys, big thank you to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X