GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

As Cym says not for now xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      I'd ignore for now.
      Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      As Cym says not for now xx
      Great, thank you both very much xx

Comment

[QUOTE=jassasblue;364736]Account Owner Debt Managers Ltd, previously Next

• Type of account Next Directory Store Card
        • Date commenced 25/11/2002
        • Approx balance £601.00
        • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
        • Status Default 02/10/2009 UPDATE October 16 - Default Removed due to age

Letter Sent
        Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter sent
        11/01/14 Agreement received from Next
        11/01/14 Email to Niddy
        11/01/14 Email from Niddy agreement UE :-)
        Next course of action: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms
        16/01/14 PT letter sent
        16/01/14 Another agreement received from Next same as 11/01/2014 - only difference they say balance £201.15 instead of £601.16
        20/01/14 Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd enclosing agreement and asking for payment - ignored as crossed with PT Letter 16/01/14
        18/03/14 Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd chasing for payment, they have contacted Stepchange who inform account closed!
        27/03/14 Letter received from Parkgate Investigation Bureau (division of Debt Managers) chasing for payment - ignored
        10/04/14 Letter received from Scotcall - Impending Debt Collection Visit
        11/04/14 SWID sent
        18/05/16 Email from Next they are preparing to sell the debt to a DCA - ignored
        25/11/16 -
        Notice of Assignment received from Debt Managers (Services) Ltd, they have bought the debt from Next and chasing payment - ignored

22/11/16, 30/11/16 & 02/12/16 - 3 emails from Debt Managers Limited (they've been dropping into my Spam box), all state urgent notices to contact them regarding this debt - do I ignore?

Comment

I would be tempted to ignore for now wait and see what the post brings. emails tend to be a fishing trip to try and get you to call them, unless you have given them your email?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I used to get emails, as I never gave my address they were certainly phishing, ignored and nothing else.xxx

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              I would be tempted to ignore for now wait and see what the post brings. emails tend to be a fishing trip to try and get you to call them, unless you have given them your email?
              I haven't given Debt Managers my email, Next would have had it from years ago and must have passed it on, do I continue to ignore?

Thanks for your replies Nightwatch and Nanna58.

Comment

If it's that urgent they will send a letter.

Comment

[QUOTE=jassasblue;364744]Account Owner Argos

Type of account
                  Store Card
                  Date commenced
                  16/11/2004

Approx balance
                  £1590.23

Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                  Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                  Status Default on credit file 06/04/14

Letter Sent
                  Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent
                  20/01/14
                  No response yet
                  29/01/14 Agreement received (21 pages of small print) emailed to Niddy

Niddy says ignore

03/02/14 Missing PT's template sent
                  14/02/14 Letter received from Argos - Unfortunately we are unable to locate the signed copy of your agreement. We make no admissions whether or not the agreement was actually signed by yourself and reserve the right to undertake a more thorough search should it become necessary for us to enforce the agreement in court. We accept that unless we are able to locate the signed agreement or otherwise prove that it was signed by you it is unenforceable against you.

Finally after 6 years it looks like I'll get a default, this letter is very safe

25/02/14 Default notice received from Argos and notification saying DCA to be assigned. Argos never stopped the interest during my DMP, in fact I owe more now after 5 years of DMP than when I started!!!!

26/03/14 Letter from FRS Financial Recovery Services Letter, Pre Litigation Warning,
                  29/03/14 SWID sent
                  03/04/14 Letter from FRS - Notice of Intended Recovery, threatening they may refer for a home visit or legal action to obtain a CCJ - I think this has crossed with the SWID letter so ignored
                  01/05/14 Letter from FRS - they are delighted to offer me a settlement opportunity of minus 20% - ignored!
                  12/05/14 Letter from FRS - asking me to call to make payment - ignored!
                  24/05/14 Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery they are now collecting the balance, request I ring to make arrangement to pay.
                  03/06/14 Letter from Argos responding to my SWID 29/3/14 - They confirm that they are unable to locate my credit agreement as they have previously notified me. However they do not accept that the agreement is unenforceable and they have sent me a statement, they are to continue with Debt Collection activities. Good luck with that then Argos!
                  12/06/14 Letter from Moorcroft, chasing payment and notifying me that they intend to arrange a doorstep recovery visit, consider legal action and adverse entry on my credit file - ignored
                  25/06/14 Letter from Moorcroft - monthly instalment offer -
                  ignored
                  11/07/14 Letter from Moorcroft - Commencement of legal action by external solicitors
                  15/07/14 Letter sent to Moorcroft Template Threat Received - Standard Threat-o-Gram sent
                  06/08/14 Letter from Moorcroft - requesting payment or threat of further debt recovery action - ignored
                  06/08/14 Letter sent to Moorcroft - SWID
                  17/08/14 Letter from Moorcroft - Account on hold until they contact Argos
                  04/09/14 Letter from Moorcroft - Argos confirm they wrote to me 12/02/14, 26/04/14, 30/05/14, Argos advise the balance is now payable to Moorcroft. What they fail to mention is they can't find my credit agreement!!!!
                  22/09/14 Template confirming no CCA & copy of letter from Argos sent to Moorcroft
                  02/10/14 Letter from Moorcroft, account returned to Argos, they are no longer dealing.
                  27/10/16 Letter from Moorcroft - they are acting as a collection agent for Argos - ignored
                  12/11/16 Letter from Moorcroft -
                  threatening further action if I don't respond either a home visit, legal action by Solicitors or an adverse entry on by credit file (hmm there's already a default showing from 2014!) - ignored

10/12/16 Letter from Moorcroft - failure to contact by 13/12/16 will result in further action without notification - hmm that's only 2 days away, do I need to ignore this letter? I haven't sent anything to Moorcroft since they resumed collection. Thanks

Comment

I could be wrong but I haven't known Moorcroft do anything more than write, they generally scurry off.lets see what others say.x

Comment

I may be tempted just to send a one line letter recommending they check their records from 2014 and sending a copy of your letter from 22/9/14.

Comment

I may be tempted just to send a one line letter recommending they check their records from 2014 and sending a copy of your letter from 22/9/14.
                        I think that is a very good idea

Comment

• Approx balance £601.00

Letter Sent
                          Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter sent
                          11/01/14 Email to Niddy
                          16/01/14 PT letter sent
                          16/01/14 Another agreement received from Next same as 11/01/2014 - only difference they say balance £201.15 instead of £601.16
                          20/01/14 Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd enclosing agreement and asking for payment - ignored as crossed with PT Letter 16/01/14
                          18/03/14 Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd chasing for payment, they have contacted Stepchange who inform account closed!
                          27/03/14 Letter received from Parkgate Investigation Bureau (division of Debt Managers) chasing for payment - ignored
                          11/04/14 SWID sent
                          25/11/16 -
                          Notice of Assignment received from Debt Managers (Services) Ltd, they have bought the debt from Next and chasing payment - ignored
                          Daily emails received from Debt Managers asking for payment - all ignored

Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd, I've failed to respond to their attempts to contact them, the next course of action is:

Referral to their solicitors to commence legal action or
                          A home visit by their external agents

Do I need to take any action?

- - - Updated - - -

• Approx balance £601.00

Letter Sent
                          Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter sent
                          11/01/14 Email to Niddy
                          16/01/14 PT letter sent
                          11/04/14 SWID sent
                          25/11/16 -
                          Daily emails received from Debt Managers asking for payment - all ignored

Letter received from Debt Managers Ltd, I've failed to respond to their attempts to contact them, the next course of action is:

Referral to their solicitors to commence legal action or
                          A home visit by their external agents

Do I need to take any action?

Comment

May be time for a SWID keep them quiet tills next year x

Comment

Debt Managers are quite tame and are only sending 'mays' not will.

Comment

Debt Managers are quite tame and are only sending 'mays' not will.
                                Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                May be time for a SWID keep them quiet tills next year x

Cym and NIghtwatch, great help - thanks both

Comment

Working...
                                X