GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit - Old Lloyds CC (circa 2000) Threatening Bankruptcy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit - Old Lloyds CC (circa 2000) Threatening Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit - Old Lloyds CC (circa 2000) Threatening Bankruptcy

Hi all,

Starting a shiny new thread to track my perilous journey with these cowboys.

To start off, the have just bought this off Lloyds, it's not been paid for some time (possibly nearing statute barred but must check.) Had the fishing "we're contemplating a statutory demand..blah blah blah." I fired off a brand new CCA request & will see what come up with..I will no doubt need Niddy's expert advice on the enforceability of what they come up with. They call ALL THE TIME (I just ignore the calls). The debt is £7k.

It's a waiting game for now...x

Re: 1st Credit - Old Lloyds CC (circa 2000) Threatening Bankruptcy

Hi & Welcome

yep await the cca and let me see it then we'll know what's what

send a telephone harassment template off. Under harassment in templates (big link at top left of page under logo)....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, Nid!

I was (still am) a huge supporter of yours waaaay back from your MSE days...x

Comment

Here - send this --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...t-by-telephone

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
          IF
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X