GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spent2much UE diary

that's OK, as long as you get it off to them

Comment

first thing Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £2,242.71

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (default received but don't have it as was burgled in 2010 and some of our personal papers were scattered in the snow and could not be recovered )

Account owner (originally monument but passed to Barclaycard )
        found a dca letter think this account is now with Mercers

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
          Mercers are in-house collectors for Barclays. See here --->Mercers Debt Collections Ltd | CSA UK Members List

are they dfficult to deal with ?
          I have spent most of yesterday and early this morning going through all the documents and sorting out each creditor, the really strange thing is that i have 3 small overdrafts with halifax and i can only find one set of statments 2 accounts i can't find and one creditor is a total mystery to me, i can't find who the original creditor was and even looking on payplanplus there is no record of the orginal creditor, I'm sure i will find out soon enough as the payments have stopped now so they will be writing to me

Comment

Mercers are easy to get rid dont worry. Couple of letters, you wont hear from them again.

Plus if no CCA comes back, they will close their file.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              Mercers are easy to get rid dont worry. Couple of letters, you wont hear from them again.

Plus if no CCA comes back, they will close their file.

well the CCA's all go off today just waiting for the post office to open and the journey begins

Comment

All sent do the 12+2 days start from today or what ?

£39.60 total to send , bargain
                Last edited by Spent2much; 9 July 2012, 11:20.

Comment

Yes the 12+2 days start from when you sent the cca requests.

I wouldn't worry too much about them coming back within that time frame as they are in default of your cca request until they're sent to you.

Get ready for the barrage of phone calls to start. If you answer the phone to any of the creditors/dcas just hang up or fail security. Never, ever speak to them - that's a cardinal rule.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Yes the 12+2 days start from when you sent the cca requests.

I wouldn't worry too much about them coming back within that time frame as they are in default of your cca request until they're sent to you.

Get ready for the barrage of phone calls to start. If you answer the phone to any of the creditors/dcas just hang up or fail security. Never, ever speak to them - that's a cardinal rule.

I won't i will tell them i will get whoever they want to the phone then just leave the phone on the side and watch tv , and put the phone down an hour later

Comment

I won't i will tell them i will get whoever they want to the phone then just leave the phone on the side and watch tv , and put the phone down an hour later

Could play the 1712 Overture to them next to the phone, by the time the cannon goes off they probably got a head ache, the timing would be just right.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                        Could play the 1712 Overture to them next to the phone, by the time the cannon goes off they probably got a head ache, the timing would be just right.

or commit suicide

Comment

or commit suicide

That would be a dead end.

Comment

Type of account (overdraft Lloydstsb)

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£520)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (moorcroft)

Letter from Moorcrof today,its says under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 they need a £1 before they can process my request .

this is an overdraft account i thought no £1 payment was needed

todays update
                            Last edited by Spent2much; 13 July 2012, 12:56.

Comment

Type of account (store card ) Argos

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance (£880)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (moorcroft)

letter recieved today, all collection activity on this account has been put on hold and they will not seek to enforce payment of this debt until such time as the documentation has been supplied or i am advised otherwise .
                              todays update

Comment

todays update
                                should i be sending them £1 ??

Comment

Working...
                                X