GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

More than likely.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS)
      9/7/12 cca request sent to halifax cc

4/8/12 halifax, cannot find original cca. terms and conditions sent to niddy

13/8/12 sent missing PT's to halifax
      20/9/12 account assigned to Cabot 3/8/12

9/11/12 payment reminder from Cabot
      9/11/12
      from cabot
      your account is overdue .
      You agreed to make monthly repayments to cabot via a debt counsellor, but according to our records these payments have stopped .

We are aware that you are currently dealing with a debt counsellor, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

We have conducted a review of your account and note that your debt counsellor has not yet made a repayment proposal, nor have you made any recent payments towards your account.

We understand that you are experiencing financial difficulties and that your debt counsellor will be making a repayment proposal shortly. However, we would like to offer you an alternative to hlep you be free of this debt within a few months.

OUR SOLuTION

We have already contacted your debt counsellor to advise them of our proposal to accept the lower amount of £1012.35 as full and final settlement of your account , and they may have already contacted you in this regard. If not, and you wish to take advantage of this settlement offer , please contact us within the next fourteen days.

The £1012.35 ideally needs to be paid over the next few weeks but if you do feel that you need more time then we can work with you to arrange this.

We hope you see our proposal as a solution to settle this account. However , should this not be feesible at this stage, we will be happy to continue to work with your debt counsellor to setup a repayment plan

6/02/2014 Cabot
      6/02/2014 Cabot

YOU MUST CONTACT US

According to our records you currently owe £****** even though we have made repeated attempts (YES THEY HAVE TO MY MOBILE AND LANDLINE DAILY ) to obtain your commitment to repay this debt.

FIRST STEPS
      It is important that you contact us. The balance is due and we have many ways in which we can help you clear this account.

It is important to take the first steps to repay this. No matter how small that is , it is still important to repay the money that is owed.

WHAT NEXT

One of our customer consultants can help you call 000000000
      20/03/2014-
      Cabot - we are sending your account to another debt collection company.

We have tried to work with you for some time now to help you repay your account .
      Despite repeated attempts to contact you and asking you to talk to us about your account , we have still not heard from you.

We now have to start the next step recovery action. We are passing your account to Financial Investigations and Recoveries(Europe) Limited. They will receive our instructions within the next seven days.

We understand how difficult it can be to have a debt and we also understand how we can help you . We can only do that if you contact us.

If we do not hear from you then
      Financial Investigations and Recoveries(Europe) Limited will be in touch shortly to agree a repayment plan .

22/04/2014 Cabot

Notice of arrears

This notice is in compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority Consumer Credit Sourebook and is being sent to you because our records who that you are behind with your repayments under your agreement.

Missed and partly made payments

This notice does not give dteails of missed or partly made paymets previously notified whether or not they remain unpaid.

DEFAULT SUMS AND INTEREST

You will not incur any deault sums or extra interest in relation to the missed or partly mae payments indidcated above. This notice does not take account of any payments received after the date of the notice.

Financial Conduct Authority Information Sheet.

This notice should include a copy of the current information sheet on arrears prepared by the Financial Conduct Authority. This contains important information about your rights and whete to go for support and advice, for example , to thnk carefully before boroowing money to repay your debts, as well as our right to charge you interest.

Important Information

This is not a final demand for payment BUT A FORMAL SATUTORY NOTICE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR ACCOINT IS IN ARREARS . Where we have accepted a lesser amount than your normal contractual repayments, it is important that you continue to make these repayments. Our acceptance of a lesser repayment amount should not be construed as a variation of novation of the terms of your agreement. We have the merely relaxed the ters to suit your needs but at all times reserve the right to strictly enforce the terms if you do not keep up with your repayments

03/05/2014 marlin financial services.

threat of court action to obtain a CCJ if payment arrangement plan is not made within 7 days of the date of this letter 29/04/2014

03/03/2015 Marlin/Cabot group are now a part of Marlin financial services
      Letter explaining that cabot (CCM)
      We note that you are yet to agree a repayment plan with us for you account and we really need to hear from you so that we can talk about options .

15/07/2015 From Cabot . We refer to your request for a copy of your agreement and statement of account.
      Please find enclosed a copy of both documents from the original creditor.

Please contact us by return with your payment proposals to clear the amount outstanding .

1/8/2015 sent missing p&t to cabot

SORRY THIS IS BLUE IT JUST WON'T CHANGE TO RED TO POST A REPLY FROM CABOT

6/8/2015 From Cabot

We write with reference to the above matter and your recent leter received in our office regarding the Agreement we previously sent to you .

Here is an overview of the requirements of section 127(3) of the CCA 1974. For a credit agreement to be enforceable it must contain the following prescribed terms.

1) amount of credit
      There must be a term on the agreement which states the amount of credit which has been issued

2)Credit Limit
      The agreement must include regarding a credit limit or if a credit limit is not required (i.e. in the case of a loan)
      3) repayments
      The agreement must contain information on how the debtor is to make repayments. This could be in the form of any of the following .
      a. amount of repayments to be made
      b.date the repayments are to be made
      c.timing of payments
      d.frequency of payments
      e.total number of repayments (for instance, when a loan is required)
      f.the manner in which any of the above is to be determined.

4) rate of interest
      There must be a term referring to the rate of interest to be applied to the credit agreement.

credit cards
      If you have a credit card then sections 2,3,and 4 apply to you .

We have highlighted the relevant sections in the terms and conditions of your agreement which confirms that the enclosed agreement is a true copy with the cca 1974 . The agreement also does provide your name and address .
      Please contact us with your repayment proposals to clear the above outstanding balance.
      If you wish to discuss the matter with one of our customer consultants , please call the telephone number ...............

15/08/2015 Cabot

Save £1,214.82 on your balance

Offer to pay £808.88 as a full and final payment .

23/01/2016 Cabot

We would like to help you take some positive steps towards repaying your balance.
      If you are able to clear your account within the next few months , we can assess how much you can pay or we can even consider an affordable monthly repayment plan .

Your account may be showing on your credit file and this may affect your ability to obtain credit now and in the future . When you commence payments on your account, every payment you make will reduce the balance shown on your credit file. If you feel you can't make payments then it is important that you call us and explain this to us .

04/02/2016 Cabot - we have not heard from you

despite repeated attempts to contact you, we have been unable to gain your commitment to repay you debt .

the balance is due and we have advise you of several options that we are available,all of which are in an attempt to help you be free of this debt .

you can manage your account by repaying an amount on a monthly basis or make a proposal to clear your account at a reduced balance over several months.

you should be aware that this account may be on your credit file as an outstanding debt . whilst no payments are being made your balance remains the same . this may not just affect you now but in the future if you ant to obtain further credit such as a mortgage or credit card.

if you start making payments towards your account your balance will reduce, if you clear the account then your credit file will be updated to show that no balance is outstanding .

AS I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOW THAT LOL

19/02/2016 Cabot
      Your outstanding balance -potential legal action

We were hoping to talk to you about your account since our last letter was sent, this is important as our letters have included options to help you repay your account.

A you have been unable to agree a reasonable repayment plan for your above debt your account has now been selected for possible legal action to recover the balance.

What legal action could mean?
      OUr typical approach would be to instruct a solicitor to issue a claim for the amount due and to them an application for CCJ to issued against you.

This could result in additional cost to you ad affect your credit rating for a number of years

bla bla bla threat of earnings order , charging order

Next steps This s a serious matter and should legal action be determined t be a appropriate , you may incur legal costs on your account.

We would prefer to avoid legal action and rather arrange a repayment plan directly with you or talk through other options , however if you don't contact us int he 10 days we will proceed as highlighted above , so it is important that you contact us by Telephone email or our website.

21/2/2016 sent fianl response cca to cabot
      9/3/2016 cabot

we write with reference to your letter requesting a 'true copy' of your credit agreement, to which you claim the one previously provided to be insufficient.

we have reviewed the application form,, which was complete prior to the Halifax pre approving your credit card and can confirm it is a a true copy duly signed furthermore, the terms and conditions are specific to the credit card application (copies
      enclosed ).

we have also enclosed a statement of account which commences from 2009 which confirmed you had the benefit of the funds in total of £2,202 outstanding at that time relating to your halifax credit card . the statement confirms you were making minimal payments between Feb 2009 and July 2012 when payments ceased .

we therefore conclude we have fully complied with your request and the documents provided are true copies as stated and the balance of 2.202 remains due .

we look forward to hearing from you with you payment proposals .

The document they have sent is exactly the same one as niddy said is UE i think now about 3 times ,

what is my next move ?

please
      Last edited by Spent2much; 9 March 2016, 18:41.

Comment

I'd be inclined to file it and see what Cabot send next.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I'd be inclined to file it and see what Cabot send next.
          They threatened potential legal action , they have already had a response to that CCA they've sent it twice now so I have filed it

Comment

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Account owner (HBOS)

9/11/12
            from cabot
            You agreed to make monthly repayments to cabot via a debt counsellor, but according to our records these payments have stopped .

We are aware that you are currently dealing with a debt counsellor, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

We have conducted a review of your account and note that your debt counsellor has not yet made a repayment proposal, nor have you made any recent payments towards your account.

We understand that you are experiencing financial difficulties and that your debt counsellor will be making a repayment proposal shortly. However, we would like to offer you an alternative to hlep you be free of this debt within a few months.

OUR SOLuTION

We have already contacted your debt counsellor to advise them of our proposal to accept the lower amount of £1012.35 as full and final settlement of your account , and they may have already contacted you in this regard. If not, and you wish to take advantage of this settlement offer , please contact us within the next fourteen days.

The £1012.35 ideally needs to be paid over the next few weeks but if you do feel that you need more time then we can work with you to arrange this.

We hope you see our proposal as a solution to settle this account. However , should this not be feesible at this stage, we will be happy to continue to work with your debt counsellor to setup a repayment plan

6/02/2014 Cabot
            6/02/2014 Cabot

YOU MUST CONTACT US

According to our records you currently owe £****** even though we have made repeated attempts (YES THEY HAVE TO MY MOBILE AND LANDLINE DAILY ) to obtain your commitment to repay this debt.

FIRST STEPS
            It is important that you contact us. The balance is due and we have many ways in which we can help you clear this account.

It is important to take the first steps to repay this. No matter how small that is , it is still important to repay the money that is owed.

WHAT NEXT

20/03/2014-

We have tried to work with you for some time now to help you repay your account .
            Despite repeated attempts to contact you and asking you to talk to us about your account , we have still not heard from you.

We now have to start the next step recovery action. We are passing your account to Financial Investigations and Recoveries(Europe) Limited. They will receive our instructions within the next seven days.

We understand how difficult it can be to have a debt and we also understand how we can help you . We can only do that if you contact us.

Financial Investigations and Recoveries(Europe) Limited will be in touch shortly to agree a repayment plan .

22/04/2014 Cabot

Notice of arrears

This notice is in compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority Consumer Credit Sourebook and is being sent to you because our records who that you are behind with your repayments under your agreement.

This notice does not give dteails of missed or partly made paymets previously notified whether or not they remain unpaid.

You will not incur any deault sums or extra interest in relation to the missed or partly mae payments indidcated above. This notice does not take account of any payments received after the date of the notice.

This notice should include a copy of the current information sheet on arrears prepared by the Financial Conduct Authority. This contains important information about your rights and whete to go for support and advice, for example , to thnk carefully before boroowing money to repay your debts, as well as our right to charge you interest.

Important Information

This is not a final demand for payment BUT A FORMAL SATUTORY NOTICE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR ACCOINT IS IN ARREARS . Where we have accepted a lesser amount than your normal contractual repayments, it is important that you continue to make these repayments. Our acceptance of a lesser repayment amount should not be construed as a variation of novation of the terms of your agreement. We have the merely relaxed the ters to suit your needs but at all times reserve the right to strictly enforce the terms if you do not keep up with your repayments

threat of court action to obtain a CCJ if payment arrangement plan is not made within 7 days of the date of this letter 29/04/2014

We note that you are yet to agree a repayment plan with us for you account and we really need to hear from you so that we can talk about options .

15/07/2015 From Cabot . We refer to your request for a copy of your agreement and statement of account.

Please contact us by return with your payment proposals to clear the amount outstanding .

6/8/2015 From Cabot

We write with reference to the above matter and your recent leter received in our office regarding the Agreement we previously sent to you .

Here is an overview of the requirements of section 127(3) of the CCA 1974. For a credit agreement to be enforceable it must contain the following prescribed terms.

1) amount of credit
            There must be a term on the agreement which states the amount of credit which has been issued

2)Credit Limit
            The agreement must include regarding a credit limit or if a credit limit is not required (i.e. in the case of a loan)
            3) repayments
            The agreement must contain information on how the debtor is to make repayments. This could be in the form of any of the following .
            c.timing of payments
            d.frequency of payments

4) rate of interest
            There must be a term referring to the rate of interest to be applied to the credit agreement.

credit cards

We have highlighted the relevant sections in the terms and conditions of your agreement which confirms that the enclosed agreement is a true copy with the cca 1974 . The agreement also does provide your name and address .
            Please contact us with your repayment proposals to clear the above outstanding balance.
            If you wish to discuss the matter with one of our customer consultants , please call the telephone number ...............

15/08/2015 Cabot

23/01/2016 Cabot

We would like to help you take some positive steps towards repaying your balance.
            If you are able to clear your account within the next few months , we can assess how much you can pay or we can even consider an affordable monthly repayment plan .

Your account may be showing on your credit file and this may affect your ability to obtain credit now and in the future . When you commence payments on your account, every payment you make will reduce the balance shown on your credit file. If you feel you can't make payments then it is important that you call us and explain this to us .

despite repeated attempts to contact you, we have been unable to gain your commitment to repay you debt .

the balance is due and we have advise you of several options that we are available,all of which are in an attempt to help you be free of this debt .

you can manage your account by repaying an amount on a monthly basis or make a proposal to clear your account at a reduced balance over several months.

you should be aware that this account may be on your credit file as an outstanding debt . whilst no payments are being made your balance remains the same . this may not just affect you now but in the future if you ant to obtain further credit such as a mortgage or credit card.

if you start making payments towards your account your balance will reduce, if you clear the account then your credit file will be updated to show that no balance is outstanding .

19/02/2016 Cabot

We were hoping to talk to you about your account since our last letter was sent, this is important as our letters have included options to help you repay your account.

A you have been unable to agree a reasonable repayment plan for your above debt your account has now been selected for possible legal action to recover the balance.

OUr typical approach would be to instruct a solicitor to issue a claim for the amount due and to them an application for CCJ to issued against you.

This could result in additional cost to you ad affect your credit rating for a number of years

Next steps This s a serious matter and should legal action be determined t be a appropriate , you may incur legal costs on your account.

We would prefer to avoid legal action and rather arrange a repayment plan directly with you or talk through other options , however if you don't contact us int he 10 days we will proceed as highlighted above , so it is important that you contact us by Telephone email or our website.

9/3/2016 cabot

we write with reference to your letter requesting a 'true copy' of your credit agreement, to which you claim the one previously provided to be insufficient.

we have reviewed the application form,, which was complete prior to the Halifax pre approving your credit card and can confirm it is a a true copy duly signed furthermore, the terms and conditions are specific to the credit card application (copies
            enclosed ).

we have also enclosed a statement of account which commences from 2009 which confirmed you had the benefit of the funds in total of £2,202 outstanding at that time relating to your halifax credit card . the statement confirms you were making minimal payments between Feb 2009 and July 2012 when payments ceased .

we therefore conclude we have fully complied with your request and the documents provided are true copies as stated and the balance of 2.202 remains due .

1/4/2016 Cabot

Thank you for paying in the past, we appreciate that you tried to repay your account . You still 2024 on your account that needs to be paid We would like to help you set up a repayment plan that will see you being free from this balance.

Don't let debt hang over you. We can talk you through our different options and find a solution that suit you.

update , isn't it a nice letter

Comment

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Account owner (HBOS)

9/11/12
              from cabot

OUR SOLuTION

6/02/2014 Cabot
              6/02/2014 Cabot

YOU MUST CONTACT US

FIRST STEPS

WHAT NEXT

20/03/2014-

22/04/2014 Cabot

Notice of arrears

Important Information

6/8/2015 From Cabot

1) amount of credit

2)Credit Limit
              3) repayments
              c.timing of payments
              d.frequency of payments

4) rate of interest

credit cards

15/08/2015 Cabot

23/01/2016 Cabot

19/02/2016 Cabot

9/3/2016 cabot

enclosed ).

1/4/2016 Cabot

Thank you for paying in the past, we appreciate that you tried to repay your account . You still 2024 on your account that needs to be paid We would like to help you set up a repayment plan that will see you being free from this balance.

Don't let debt hang over you. We can talk you through our different options and find a solution that suit you.

15/4/2016 cabot

you need to make a new plan

you need to call us to a make a new plan for your account, if you let us know your budget, we can help you work out a repayment plan that suits your current situation.

There may be a very good reason why you couldn't continue your previous plan, we;d like to understand what changed so that we can guide you towards help.

If you are having problems financially there are organisations on the back of this letter that can help you.

call us

we will never ask you t pay more than you can afford. we understand bull. food and other essentials must come first. we will word around your budget and sure your next plan suits your situation .
              update . ignore ?

May 4 2016 from Cabot
              working within your budget
              We understand that you may have other priorities to deal with , but we can help you figure out how much money you have spare to begin paying off your account.

Once we have worked out how much you could afford to pay we'll talk to you about how you can start making payments to suit you.

If your're struggling ether with finances or a personal situation we can help point you towards organisations which can help you for free.

We have included a budget form for you to complete and send back to us . With this we can help put together an affordable plan for you we can also do this over the phone with you .

Last edited by Spent2much; 13 May 2016, 17:43.

Comment

update . ignore ?
                If you have confirmation from Niddy(looking at the info they sent you on 6/8/15) that this is still UE then I would continue to ignore them
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                  If you have confirmation from Niddy(looking at the info they sent you on 6/8/15) that this is still UE then I would continue to ignore them
                  thanks need to ignore then

sorry for the late reply didn't see it and have been on holiday .

Comment

update . ignore ?

May 4 2016 from Cabot
                    working within your budget
                    We understand that you may have other priorities to deal with , but we can help you figure out how much money you have spare to begin paying off your account.

Once we have worked out how much you could afford to pay we'll talk to you about how you can start making payments to suit you.

If your're struggling ether with finances or a personal situation we can help point you towards organisations which can help you for free.

We have included a budget form for you to complete and send back to us . With this we can help put together an affordable plan for you we can also do this over the phone with you .

update , not filling in the budget form the cheeky beggars .

Comment

They are quite correct in their thinking that you have other priorities to deal with.....So credit where it is due

Unfortunately giving them your financial details is not one of them.....

Date, File, Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                        They are quite correct in their thinking that you have other priorities to deal with.....So credit where it is due

Unfortunately giving them your financial details is not one of them.....

Date, File, Smile

Indeed that's true i mean we have just been to Rhodes and that was a priority we need to have a holiday don't we

Comment

Indeed that's true i mean we have just been to Rhodes and that was a priority we need to have a holiday don't we
                          That is definitely a priority well done.
                          Helmsman.

Comment

Indupitably xx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£4,782)

Account owner (HBOS
                              9/7/12 cca request sent
                              23/7/12 from Halifax , they sent what they call a cca, sent to niddy.
                              23/7/12 niddy says UE

13/8/12 sent missing PT's
                              20/9/12 from Halifax account assigned to Cabot as 3/8/12
                              9/11/12 cabot reminder for payment

from Cabot

No reply from your debt counsellor

According to our records we haven't had a reply from your debt counsellor. If you'd still like the counsellor to manage your accout for you, please ask them to contact us as soon as possible.

However, if you'd now prefer to deal with your account yourself, please call Cabot and let us know.

If we don't hear from you

Unless you or your debt counsellor contact us within the next 14 days we'll pass your account back to our Collections Department and they'll contact you directly.

Contact Cabot

If you have any queries , call one of our helpful customer advisors on 0800 328 0708

9/03/13 account passed to Robinson way, pay now or else .

25/03/13 account sold while in dispute sent

13/7/13 Cabot

OUR SOLuTION

We have already contacted your debt counsellor to advise them of our proposal to accept the lower amount of £1912.96 as full and final settlement of your account , and they may have already contacted you in this regard. If not, and you wish to take advantage of this settlement offer , please contact us within the next fourteen days.

The £1912.96 ideally needs to be paid over the next few weeks but if you do feel that you need more time then we can work with you to arrange this.

6/02/2014 Cabot

YOU MUST CONTACT US

According to our records you currently owe £4782.40 even though we have made repeated attempts (YES THEY HAVE TO MY MOBILE AND LANDLINE DAILY ) to obtain your commitment to repay this debt.

FIRST STEPS

WHAT NEXT

12/03/2014 Cabot - we are sending your account to another debt collection company.

27/03/2014
                              Financial Investigations and Recoveries(Europe) Limited
                              We have been instructed to recover the amount you owe on your account.

We are seeking payment of the balance above and would like to discuss this with you.

You can make a payment directly to us or we can work with you to set up a monthly payment plan.

If you are have having difficulty paying this amount, then please call us to discuss how we can help you. You may benefit from some free independent advice and we can give you details of some organisations to contact .

Our team look forward to talking to you so please call us

22/04/2014 Cabot

Notice of arrears

Important Information

This is not a final demand for payment BUT A FORMAL SATUTORY NOTICE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR ACCOINT IS IN ARREARS . Where we have accepted a lesser amount than your normal contractual repayments, it is important that you continue to make these repayments. Our acceptance of a lesser repayment amount should not be construed as a variation of novation of the terms of your agreement. We have the merely relaxed the ters to suit your needs but at all times reserve the right to strictly enforce the terms if you do not keep up with your repayments .

03/05/2014 marlin Financial services

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The above creditor has confirmed that there is no resonable repayment plan and the above debt remains outstanding. We are no in the process of advising our client to take lititgation action against you to recover this outstanding debt.

Currently it is our intention to instruct a solicitor to issue court proceedings against you to seek a CCJ. You would be able to submit a defence to any claim made which the court would consider, but if a CCJ we subsequently awarded by the court it would typically be registered on your credit file for 6 years and would specify how you must pay the judgment debt. If you were to fail to make payment in accordance with the ccj your creditor would then be entitled to apply to the court to enforce the ccj by whicever is appropriate of

attactchment of earnings order , if you are employed
                              charging order to secure the debt against your property
                              an alternate enforcement method appropirate to your circumstances

goes about about how the court would consider the application

If an agreeable repayment plan is not reached within 7 days of the date of this letter we will advise your creditor to proceed with the above court action.

21/5/2015 Cabot

copy of statement of account , still waiting for cca from original creditor

19/5/2016 Cabot

Your balance is waiting to be paid.
                              Thank you for paying in the past , we appreciate that you tried to repay your account. You still have £4782 on your account that needs to be paid. We would like to help you set up a repayment plan will see you being free of this balance .

how to pay yadda yadda yadda
                              update ignoring

Comment

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Account owner (HBOS)

9/11/12
                                from cabot

OUR SOLuTION

6/02/2014 Cabot
                                6/02/2014 Cabot

YOU MUST CONTACT US

FIRST STEPS

WHAT NEXT

20/03/2014-

22/04/2014 Cabot

Notice of arrears

Important Information

6/8/2015 From Cabot

1) amount of credit

2)Credit Limit
                                3) repayments
                                c.timing of payments
                                d.frequency of payments

4) rate of interest

credit cards

15/08/2015 Cabot

23/01/2016 Cabot

19/02/2016 Cabot

9/3/2016 cabot

enclosed ).

1/4/2016 Cabot

15/4/2016 cabot

you need to make a new plan

you need to call us to a make a new plan for your account, if you let us know your budget, we can help you work out a repayment plan that suits your current situation.

There may be a very good reason why you couldn't continue your previous plan, we;d like to understand what changed so that we can guide you towards help.

If you are having problems financially there are organisations on the back of this letter that can help you.

call us

we will never ask you t pay more than you can afford. we understand bull. food and other essentials must come first. we will word around your budget and sure your next plan suits your situation .

2/6/2016 Cabot ,Tell us your budget , save £50 on your account when you update us with your current situation ad start repaying .

All you need to do is call us and fill in the budget form, we will make sure you can afford important thing like bills, food and your rent or mortgage then work out what spare money you have.

enclosed is a budget form .

I don't think so .

Comment

Working...
                                X