GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Iqor shouldn't be sending threatening letters just yet if, as you say, you've been paying them through your DMP and you say your last payment was on June 22nd, your next payment wouldn't be due yet, would it?
    I know they have just taken over it , they are starting the bullying process but i have seen all these stupid threats , they are not getting any money i am cancelling the payments to payplan for all but 3 debts which are the charge on the house , the ccj, and the orange mobile debt. The others are stopped and they are going to receive the cca's , i reckon they will all be sent by Monday, i am starting with the overdrafts first as they don't need £1 postal order . then the rest will be sent cca's also

Comment

Would it not be better to arrange to pay those 3 debts direct? You don't want payplan to continue taking the £76 and paying more to these!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Would it not be better to arrange to pay those 3 debts direct? You don't want payplan to continue taking the £76 and paying more to these!

i control how much i pay as i pay by debit card .

Comment

Well I just sent an email to payplan telling them we have decided to send CCA requests to all but 3 creditors and as from this month they will only be receiving £32.66, I am now waiting for their reply

I tell you what though, that felt bloody good

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default notice served 11th May 2010/cca being sent )

Account owner (Lloydstsb)
            just updated found default notice

Comment

Well I just sent an email to payplan telling them we have decided to send CCA requests to all but 3 creditors and as from this month they will only be receiving £32.66, I am now waiting for their reply

I tell you what though, that felt bloody good
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,461

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( niddy has seen the cca they sent and believes it to be UE. )

Account owner (Lloydstst) now with 1st credit
                Just been reading through the letter received with the agreement 1st credit sent when we asked for the CCA back in March2008, the letter reads.
                a) if you confirm that this is your signature we will of course send you a complete copy of the relevant document. goes on aboout offering proposals blah blah.
                b) If this is not your signiture we would ask you to provide our office with your signature from an official document (such as a driving licence/passport
                c) where an address is detailed that you do not reside in we would ask you to comment on whether you ever resided at the address and ifso ther of your occupation.
                d)if we believe that a fraud has taken place againsty you will advise you .Bit more bull s***t at the end.
                Last edited by Spent2much; 16 August 2013, 11:21.

Comment

Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit
                  Found a letter we recieved form 1st credit when we sent a SAR request in back in March 2008,

reads like this.

they say they will be advising their client of our request and the documents will be sent asap. This process may take at least six to eight weeks, We sent them a cheque for £10 which they took off the balance. No documents recieved since this letter . Have received statements but not the SAR request.
                  Deed of assignment, we would refer you to section 136 of the law of property act 1925 which provides that the debtor is notified of the assignement of the debt in writing and not a copy of the deed itself.

copy statements, there is a charge of £10 for this information.
                  on receipt of the copy agreement we would expect you to cotact this office immediateley to arrange settelement of the debt
                  Last edited by Spent2much; 24 July 2012, 20:40.

Comment

There should be 22 accounts on here i just counted them, there are so many

Comment

Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit
                      Just reading through some other threads and saw that once you have sent for a SAR or CCA you need to send another letter am I right or read it incorrectly, i need to know as they are all being sent on Monday .

Comment

Just reading through some other threads and saw that once you have sent for a SAR or CCA you need to send another letter am I right or read it incorrectly, i need to know as they are all being sent on Monday .
                        Once you send your CCA Request you just wait until they write to you

Comment

just send for the CCAs Spent, wait and see what you get back and let us know if anything arrives, we'll help you from there.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                            just send for the CCAs Spent, wait and see what you get back and let us know if anything arrives, we'll help you from there.

what about the one to 1st credit who sent what they said was a CCA and niddy had a look and said it looks UE , do i send for another one from them ?

Comment

Niddy gave you a letter to send to that one here 105

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                                Niddy gave you a letter to send to that one here 105
                                thanks i'm not with it lately, my son gets married two weeks today and with all this i get lost sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X