GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Re Nat West account
    17th August: Moorcroft: we have returned this to Nat West
    Another one threatening all sorts of horrible things gives up, lets see who gets the lemon next.
    /gets 'sold whilst in dispute' template ready
    Annnnnnddd (drum roll).... Fredrickson's have won the prize ! and apparently I will be pleased to know that they have fully trained staff.

Lets see what their training tells them when the 'sold whilst in dispute' letter arrives on their doorstep.

Oh, also arriving today......

MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied

Not having much luck finding an agreement are you ? .... you can tell I am gutted.

Comment

Nat West:

11th September:
      Fredricksons: we have not received a satisfactory response from you

Nor are they likely to

I will point them in the direction of my sold whilst in dispute as these have crossed in the post, they seem eager to get some money/dialogue out of me.

I am just as eager to see the back of them

Comment

good plan

Comment

Obviously it has been a full moon recently as two of the bloodsucking leeches have woken up and decided to write some letters

Barclaycard
          MKDP: MKDP Here are copies of the stuff we sent on 14th Feb, we think it's good

I think I will send a one liner refering them to my letter dated 18th February

Nat West
          Fredriksons: Sent same Nat West copy letter that Moorcroft sent on 26/5, 22/04, 6/8 & they think it's good.

I think I will send them a one liner refering to my letter dated 6th September

Plan for both sound ok ?

Comment

letter ping pong is the order of the day, see who get tired first

Comment

2 today both for Nat West, looks like one hand not knowing what the other is upto..

9th October: Freds: account on hold, will get back to you (that's fine, no rush)
              9th October: Bryan Carter Sols: Freds have asked us to write to you for money (good luck with that)

I will send Bryan Carter a little note to refer back to their clients as I was informed today that the account is on hold.

Freds letter can just get filed with the rest.
              Last edited by Bricktop; 9 October 2013, 11:24.

Comment

Nat West (again)

17th October: Fredrickson - We have spoken to Nat West and their position remains unchanged

I will file that and wait for the next one as my position also remains unchanged.

Comment

51 weeks after the last letter from them, Amex have realized I am still breathing.

6th November: Amex - we have given this to Moorcroft to deal with.

I will file and wait for Moorcroft to get in touch, I will then give them the good news that they bought a pup.

Comment

51 weeks after the last letter from them, Amex have realized I am still breathing.

6th November: Amex - we have given this to Moorcroft to deal with.

I will file and wait for Moorcroft to get in touch, I will then give them the good news that they bought a pup.
                    Sounds like that Moorcroft have bought a huge batch of pups then as I have received the same letter from Amex also
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hee Hee..... the Moorcroft minions are going to be inundated with 'sold whilst in dispute' letters over teh next few weeks

Comment

As expected...

Amex
                        7th November: Moorcroft - please contact us we will be happy to discuss repayment proposal

I can assure you they won't be happy with my repayment proposal.....

(swid letter getting prepared)

Comment

As expected...

Amex
                          7th November: Moorcroft - please contact us we will be happy to discuss repayment proposal

I can assure you they won't be happy with my repayment proposal.....

(swid letter getting prepared)
                          Ah then lets see if I get the same in the post today - postie usually turns up around lunchtime.
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It will, get your swid template letter ready

Comment

It will, get your swid template letter ready
                              LOL for sure. AMEX have already had to pay me a four figure £ 'goodwill gesture' through unlawful charges and harassment so looking forward to throwing that back into Moorcrofts face.

I suspect that they will drop my account like the proverbial hot potato!

SnV

Comment

LOL - postie has been and I also have received the Moorcroft letter today

Thats really funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X