GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Sosad

I've been blagging some enforceable debts for a couple of years. I think the dcas get confused by the letters
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for your support Pixie ,I have sent missing PT letter to them, hopefully that will confuse them for a wee while ,fingers crossed .

I have received a letter from Blair ,Oliver,&Scot, (sainsburys ,Niddy says unenforceable) they are saying
      pay arrears immediately ,failure to do will result in 1)payment plan being cancelled,
      2),refer debt to one of our door to door recovery agents,
      3),court action to seek a judgement,if successful collect money from employer.
      4) apply for a charging order over our property.

Also received letter stating the same as above, for the HBoS account, this account is enforceable,I have just posted missing prescribed terms to them today
      What's my next step,? Any help gratefully received,!!!x
      Last edited by Sosad; 29 May 2012, 12:37.

Comment

I would just ignore for now. They can not get either a charging order or attachment of earnings without first getting a ccj and you not paying it, so don't worry there.

If you wanted you could send the doorstep letter
        Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

But i would just ignore for now, others may have opionions which i am sure they will share

Comment

Thanks for quick reply Jon ,I know this is probably a wee taster of what to expect ,I worry over the least wee thing thanks will ignore xx

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
            Thank Scabhunter and Niddy for your input . I am going to "blag"this one as I am almost 98% sure I took this out in 2005 (for reasons I won't go into,too painful!!)
            I understand that you have a date in mind based on an event in life however if you're telling me that the bank sent a recon and blatantly lied about the start date then that's a whole different ball-game so we really have to assume that the bank are correct in this instance.....

Niddy I most certainly will keep you updated ,I have great faith in you that is why I'm here, I followed you from another forum , (told you i felt i was stalking you!!!) I'll post a letter off to HBoS on Monday thanks xx
            Excellent, you're more than welcome to hassle/stalk whatever us - that's why we're here.... Who were you on MSE then (PM if easier)...
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have received a letter from Blair ,Oliver,&Scot, (sainsburys ,Niddy says unenforceable) they are saying pay arrears immediately ,failure to do will result in 1)payment plan being cancelled,
              I would simply ignore for the moment, see what they send next.

Blair Oliver Scott are HBOS (check initials - BOS / HBOS) in-house DCA and they are pussies. They don't commence legal action
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, not been on for a wee while ,as all has been quiet, then today I receive a letter from Blair Oliver and Scott (sainsburys) stating they are giving me formal notice they are going to start court proceedings against me without delay, papers are now being prepared to commence action through local court to seek a judgement against me. Help!!!!!any replies will be gratefully received xxx

Comment

Hi, not been on for a wee while ,as all has been quiet, then today I receive a letter from Blair Oliver and Scott (sainsburys) stating they are giving me formal notice they are going to start court proceedings against me without delay, papers are now being prepared to commence action through local court to seek a judgement against me. Help!!!!!any replies will be gratefully received xxx
                  is this enforceable or UE?

Comment

Hi Niddy it's unenforceable xx

Comment

Firstly, read the post above yours for reassurance!

The Sainsbury's one is the one Niddy deemed to be UE, isn't it? In that case, I'd think you'd send the "Threat by creditor to start legal action" template, but wait for NID or I2D.

EDIT - Too slow, NID got there first.

SH
                      Last edited by ScabHunter; 11 June 2012, 14:27. Reason: Too slow

Comment

Hi Niddy it's unenforceable xx
                        then let them 'try' and take action -- send this back asap: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Thanks Scabhunter and Niddy, I am panicking I know but everything was quiet then this ,I'm such a wimp when they start threatening me with courts etc i crumble!!!!I I will send the letter out to them as soon as possible. I knew if I came on here and asked for support I would receive it ,feel much better already ,thanks guys xx

Comment

Most people "crumble" when they get letters like that,
                            Thats how the DCA's make their money, scaring people.

You've done good
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

we've got a sainsbury's card, it's UE
                              it's been through around 5/6 DCAs and I think they all threatened court, Blair Oliver and Scott were ages ago, chill..................

sometime inbetween all thses DCAs, sainsbury's wrote admitting it was UE, eh we did tell you you numpties!!
                              so definitely chill
                              Last edited by MrsD; 11 June 2012, 16:52.

Comment

moral here then, chill :niddy

Comment

Working...
                                X