GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting out

Hi Niddy, me AGAIN!!!!
    Do I have to send monument a letter regarding it being unenforceable if so which one ? Thanks in advance x

Comment

Niddy will correct me if I am wrong but at this point , no do not say anything.

Comment

Thanks Jon, then I will do nothing then ,I'm such a worrier don't want to do anything wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
          Thanks Jon, then I will do nothing then ,I'm such a worrier don't want to do anything wrong..
          Nothing to worry bout, you'll be fine.

Comment

Join the club, you should read some of my posts....
            Eventually we will learn, but you do seem to be doing ok so far

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
            Nothing to worry bout, you'll be fine.

Comment

Thanks for your support Jon an Swanfan it's really good to know I can come on here and ask questions ,knowing someone will come along and answer x

Niddy I've emailed you aCCA from BoS hope you don't mind x

Comment

He won't mind, that's what he is here for...to help

Comment

Hi Jon I'm sure Niddy doesn't mind ,I know he is busy it's just I'm not sure if he receives my CCAs as I'm not very good on the computer I'll give it a few more days before I contact him again as I said in my previous post I feel like I'm stalking him!!!! Thanks for replying x

Comment

Hi Jon I'm sure Niddy doesn't mind ,I know he is busy it's just I'm not sure if he receives my CCAs as I'm not very good on the computer I'll give it a few more days before I contact him again as I said in my previous post I feel like I'm stalking him!!!! Thanks for replying x
                    you could always send him a PM so he knows you've emailed it to him
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi NIghtwatch thanks for your reply .Niddys on the ball and confirmed my CCAs are ( I've just learnt how to put these wee smiley things in !) but I am so grateful for the support I am receiving on this site ,I'm also very happy with the results now the hard part comes re: letters phone calls and threats but I feel up for it with your support of course cos really I'm a wimp and a worrier

Comment

Hi NIghtwatch thanks for your reply .Niddys on the ball and confirmed my CCAs are ( I've just learnt how to put these wee smiley things in !) but I am so grateful for the support I am receiving on this site ,I'm also very happy with the results now the hard part comes re: letters phone calls and threats but I feel up for it with your support of course cos really I'm a wimp and a worrier
                        Welldone no need to worry .......has he said which letter to send ?
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The UE journey does get easier, have a wee read of this thread--> UE - One year on - allaboutFORUMS

Ignore or simply hang up if a DCA calls & as for letters just post here when you receive any. Someone will say whether they need replying to.

Comment

Wow! Thank you both for your quick replies . In 2 Deep ,Niddy has said that they are missing the prescribed terms and said to send BoS that template letter, Monument are also missing prescribed terms so I'm presuming I would send same letter.

Swanfan I will have a wee read of the thread you suggested ,I never seem to be off this site as I am trying to take everything in ,information overload!!! I find it hard to hang up the phone on people (rude) but I'm going to have to learn, my OH is good at it though. As for letters I will post on here if I get stuck. Tnx x

Comment

Hi Jon I'm sure Niddy doesn't mind ,I know he is busy it's just I'm not sure if he receives my CCAs as I'm not very good on the computer
                              You do realise you did email me a knitted jumper of a sheep or something

Classic, best email I had for a while
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wow! Thank you both for your quick replies . In 2 Deep ,Niddy has said that they are missing the prescribed terms and said to send BoS that template letter, Monument are also missing prescribed terms so I'm presuming I would send same letter.

Swanfan I will have a wee read of the thread you suggested ,I never seem to be off this site as I am trying to take everything in ,information overload!!! I find it hard to hang up the phone on people (rude) but I'm going to have to learn, my OH is good at it though. As for letters I will post on here if I get stuck. Tnx x
                                Here you go---->CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Working...
                                X