GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
    Hi there Sos Ad!

It doesn't look as though this one has yet been sold, so you are just dealing with an endless stream of equitable assignees. This current rabble are one of the most useless of all, so I would definitely keep going with your current strategy.

I agree with Mrs. D, start at the beginning and send this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Interesting! When I didn't link to the templates, Niddy gave me one of these -

Would he dare to do that to one of his own mods, I wonder?

SH
    Not to MrsD he wouldn't anybody else yes............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks MrsD, I'm blagging it , they did send a cca, Niddy deemed it enforceable .I'll send letter you suggested and see what they come back with

Thanks Scabhunter and In 2 Deep, your input is always appreciated
      Take care
      Sosad xxx

Comment

such a wise man, that mod of mine, Deepie

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
          Empirestores (catalogue) now dealing with N.D.R
          Taken out 1999ish

Balance £344

Date last full payment 2009.
          April 12th cancelled dmp payments and requested cca.
          May 4th received letter requesting me to contact them
          Should I send them another letter regarding my cca request ?
          July 2nd received default notice from NDR also stating they require payment of outstanding balance, no later than 9/7/12.
          October 10th. Received letter from Capquest stating empire have sold my account to them , they're looking for payments and "if I fail to comply they will not hesitate to utilise the legal system to it's full extent ""quite threatening .Should I reply with account in dispute letter? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

October 11th, Posted account in dispute letter.

October 11th received letter from empire stores a " letter of assignment"

I have received a letter from capquest stating my account is now being processed for legal action they are suggesting an arrangement to pay ie I pay an amount and they will credit my account to 30% !!!
          Should I post account in dispute letter to them ??
          Thanks in advance
          Sosad xx

Comment

Hi Sosad

have you not already sent a, Sold in dispute, letter to Crapvest.
            if so I would sent Threat of legal action template letter to them
            you still await your CCA.

NW
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Beat me to it NW

Comment

Empirestores (catalogue) now dealing with N.D.R
                Taken out 1999ish

Balance £344

Date last full payment 2009.
                April 12th cancelled dmp payments and requested cca.
                May 4th received letter requesting me to contact them
                Should I send them another letter regarding my cca request ?
                July 2nd received default notice from NDR also stating they require payment of outstanding balance, no later than 9/7/12.
                October 10th. Received letter from Capquest stating empire have sold my account to them , they're looking for payments and "if I fail to comply they will not hesitate to utilise the legal system to it's full extent ""quite threatening .Should I reply with account in dispute letter? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

October 11th, Posted account in dispute letter.

October 11th received letter from empire stores a " letter of assignment"
                I have received a letter from capquest stating my account is now being processed for legal action they are suggesting an arrangement to pay ie I pay an amount and they will credit my account to 30% !!!
                Should I post account in dispute letter to them ??
                Thanks in advance
                Sosad xx
                Have you ever received a cca from Empire Stores? If not, it might be an idea to send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)

Is the letter you received from Capquest headed Letter Before Action?
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi there Sos Ad!

What a shame you missed the St. Andrew's day celebrations, I'm sure they would have been right up your street.

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - The Bankruptcy Arms ~ Part 8

That is an absolutely ridiculous letter. Firstly, it threatens legal action in no uncertain terms, then it flags desperation by making silly offers. This is typical Crapquest, and is a virtually certain sign of a bluff.

However, as it specifically states that the alleged account is being prepared for legal action, I would respond with this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

and keep the final response in reserve.

It is a perfectly valid response, though. It is really up to you which way you want to play it.

I think it is time that Sos Ad had her own Sos Ad! A sort of "Sos Ad squared". How about this? -

Click image for larger version

Name:	SA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1391962

SH

Comment

Hi all ,and as always thanks for your swift replies .

I sent a cca request 22nd march 2011, they responded with " unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of executed agreement ,but for your information we enclose a copy of current agreement which applies to this type of account".
                    I requested Cca 12th April 2012 which they didn't respond to .

I know it's a small amount but it's the principle this account was sitting at £112 when I first got into difficulty paying and they have been adding charge after charge ,they've had me in tears with their threats I did offer to pay a monthly reduced rate which they point blank refused ,thats when I decided to go down the unenforceable route
                    Sorry for the rant I feel so stressed at the moment but thank you all for being so helpful and adding a bit of light relief (Scabhunter!!!)

Yes Nightwatch I sent an account in dispute letter to capquest

Forgot to mention Pixie the letter is not headed "letter before action " it's in the first line of the letter it states my account is being processed for legal action.

Thanks
                    Sosad xx

Comment

Same difference it is meant to frighten you into submission,

Comment

I feel so stressed at the moment
                        There's definitely no need to feel stressed by this one. These catalogue debts are nearly always UE, and this one is no exception.

I did offer to pay a monthly reduced rate which they point blank refused ,thats when I decided to go down the unenforceable route
                        In that case they are very silly. Own goal!

I sent a cca request 22nd march 2011, they responded with " unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of executed agreement ,but for your information we enclose a copy of current agreement which applies to this type of account".
                        Keep that response safe, as it amounts to an admission that the alleged account is unenforceable while the current situation endures. At some point, it may be worth sending a copy of that response to Crapquest.

If it was me in this situation, I would respond with the legal threat template I linked to above, so I could keep the No CCA letters in reserve. In the future, I would respond with this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

and attach a copy of that letter from March admitting no CCA. If they still kept coming after that, I would send the final response which Pixie has linked to.

SH

Comment

Thanks for replies ,
                          I think I'll go with the one you suggested Scabhunter ,as you say I can always come back and use the no CCA against them.

Hi Tech Clerk I know they're trying to frighten me and it works I'm a scaredy cat!! I panic, then I come to this forum looking for support and solutions , which is what the good people on this forum give me thanks for your input much appreciated .
                          Take care
                          Sosad xx

Comment

Sainsburys (credit card) now dealing with blair oliver and Scott.
                            Taken out 2001

Balance £4537
                            Last full payment 2009.

April 23rd ,cancelled dmp payments and requested cca.

May 5th received cca
                            May 9th E-Mailed my CCA to N iddy be grateful if you would let me know if you receive this
                            Niddy says unenforceable, I'm really happy about this

May 11th Posted letter as advised by Niddy Re ;missing prescribed terms.

May 11th received letter from B. O.&S requesting immediate payment
                            May29th Received letter saying pay up or else
                            June 11th, received letter stating formal notice given that they are preparing papers to commence action at my local court to seek a judgement against me
                            June12th Posted threat-o-gram before action letter away

June25th Received reply back from sainsburys more or less stating we will no longer enter into any other correspondence

June 28yh Received letter from sainsburys stating they have transferred sainsburys debt to
                            July 2nd. Received letter from moor croft to prevent recommending our client to take further action pay full amount before 7/7/12
                            July 3rd Sent account sold in dispute letter

July 9th Received letter requesting PO to process my request foy CCA agreement
                            July 11th Posted one liner letter to moor croft regarding " my cca request" ( which was actually the sold in dispute letter !!) informed them to take a look at my letter dated 3rd July

Hi received this letter from moor croft at the top it has "important information-possible further action". It then goes on to state " to prevent possible further debt recovery please send your payment proposal before 13/12/12 what would be my next best step as always suggestions are really appreciated
                            Sosad x

Comment

Hi received this letter from moor croft at the top it has "important information-possible further action". It then goes on to state " to prevent possible further debt recovery please send your payment proposal before 13/12/12 what would be my next best step as always suggestions are really appreciated
                              Sosad x
                              This lot really are incredibly stupid. I would just send them another one line letter referring to the Account Sold In Dispute letter, and enclose a copy of that letter.

"Dear Morons,

I am in receipt of your letter of xx/xx/xxxx.

I refer you to my letter of 3rd July 2012, which does not appear to have been read or actioned. I enclose a copy of this letter for your perusal and convenience.

Up Yours,

Sos Ad."

Ignore their silly "deadline", and post the letter at the end of the week. That should stop them doing anything else daft before the Christmas break.

SH

Comment

[QUOTE=Sosad;182778]Bank of Scotland credit card) now dealing with Blair Oliver and Scott.
                                taken out 2002/4ish
                                Balance £3148

date last paid full payment 2009.

April 23rd cancelled dmp payment and requested cca.

May 8th received CCA from Blair Oliver& Scott will email to Niddy.

May 11th received letter from b.o &s requiring immediate payment
                                May 15th Niddy has deemed this CCA Unenforceable
                                May 16th received CCA from HBoS
                                May 17th emailed it to Niddy
                                May 25th Niddy has deemed this one enforceable ,never mind can't win them all !
                                May 29th Received letter saying p

May29th Sent missing prescribed terms letter
                                June13th Received letter from Blair ,Oliver &scott stating to contact them within five days ,threats are door to door collectors and. Court
                                action to seek a judgement against me
                                June 29th Received notice of intended court action from BOS stating papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through my local court to seek a judgement against me
                                July 3rd Sent threat to commence litigation letter
                                July 20th Received letter from bank of Scotland stating my account has been passed on to Apex Credit Management ,in same
                                envelope Apex letter asking me to contact them to make arrangements to pay as soon as possible
                                August 6th Sent Apex "telephone harassment " letter and "account in dispute", saved a few pennies!!!
                                August 9th Received from apex saying they will investigate my complaint

October 23rd. Received letter from Wescot stating they have been instructed to collect balance to avoid further action I must pay full amount or telephone them

October 24th. Sent account sold while in depute letter

December4th Sent missing prescribed terms letter[/QUOTe

Also received this letter from Nelson Guest& Partners Solicitors.
                                As a final attempt to avoid further action Wescot is prepared to offer a discount to settle this account .As this account is enforceable do you think I should contact then
                                Thanks
                                Sosad x

Comment

Working...
                                X