GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Hi ELD I had sent them the missing prescribed terms letter I did cca them. they sent agreement back ,Niddy had a look and deemed it enforceable so I'm kind of blagging it x
    Last edited by Sosad; 13 June 2012, 17:50.

Comment

I would probably send them
      Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

just to keep em busy

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        Can do, or wait for a response..... no real difference whether you reply or not at this stage
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your swift replies ,do you never sleep Niddy?I think I will ignore and see what they send next as it's enforceable I'll probably end up making them an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
            I'll probably end up making them an offer.
            Don't be in too much of a hurry to do that. There are posters on this site who have been blagging enforceable accounts for years. Make offers if, and only if, it becomes necessary.

Boring, Orrible and Stupid aren't the most frightening rabble out there, so just be patient for now.

SH

Comment

SH..so I dont offer until they get more serious,doorstep collectors ,court orders are not serious then!!(!jus kidding that's my feeble attempt at humour!!)I get what your saying and thanks for replying xxxx

Comment

Sosad
                I am not sure about your finances, non of my business.
                What i would say is that I know some people who have been isued a SD for an enforceable debt and written back saying thank you very much that will save me a lot of money , and heard nothing more. I wish someone would send me a SD, would be so much easier.

I am not saying that you would want to go down that route, just saying that there is a lot of bluff out there, but if they do try it get Niddy or someone to check it over.
                Try not to stress until you have something to stress about

I know I am talking to the converted but I haven't found a bunch of people I trust more than I have here

Comment

I hope I didn't give the impression that I was advocating that route, it was just an example of how the DCA's play the game and why stressing before there is something to stress about is a very bad idea (says me!)

Comment

,Jon my finances are dire ,my hubby is s.e.and work is up and down ,When I was doing dmp I struggled to meet payments but felt I had to as the creditors were " so kind!! to accept my offers ,as I can see from reading this forum I was paying them too much and leaving myself struggling, sorry for that wee rant it's just that none of my family know what debt I'm in and it's good to " talk"to you people as you are so understanding,

Flowerpower I certainly won't rush into making offers ,as long as I know I can come on here and receive the support and knowledge of everyone on the forum I think I would be scared to write to my creditors and say "make me bankrupt" as I wouldn't want to lose my house 'but I can hear what your saying.

Thanks for taking time to reply to me xxx

Comment

Sosad
                      I am really not sure if going bankrupt would involve you losing your house, but do not take my word for it. There are people on here that would be able to tell you IF that would be a possibility.
                      Again I am not advocating BR , the only reason I am looking at it is because I have big debts , no assets and another huge issue that you may or may not know about.

However I am one of those people that want to know all the ins and outs, the what Ifs etc. As you may have seen if fries my brain at times (well I say brain , more like mush most of the time)

I rely on this motley crew so much that if I can return the favour in any way i will
                      Take care
                      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,I don't know the ins and outs of your issues ,you just sound rather down today,and you DO return favours any time I've come on the forum your usually around to offer me support and I really appreciate that. I know what you mean when you say your brain feels like mush I've felt the same quite a few times .Xx

Comment

Hi Sosad
                          I am just having a down day but that is not really to do with the debts. I had a really productive couple of days and I think it is just a bit of reaction to all that. Got some forms to fill in, but I want them done NOW and I have to wait for the post and until I get back to my laptop where some of the info is stored.
                          Thank you for your concern though

Comment

(((hugs))) Jon xx
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Big HUGS Jon xxx

Comment

want to hug a granny Jon?
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X