GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Hi I cant believe its been a year since I last popped on to the forum , I am looking for help to sort out my indecisive mind !!! , I received a letter from Robinson Way asking me to contact them with a plan to pay off balance ,I've printed out "sold in dispute" letter ,tho' I feel I should ignore them What should I do ???

Comment

Hi Sosad,

I guess as you've not been here for a while, they've not been giving you any hassle?

If it's the first time you've heard from them in ages, I'd be inclined to ignore them.

I don't recall RW being aggressive when I had dealings with them but it's been a while ago when they were chasing me!

Hope you're ok

Comment

hi marypoppind thank you for replying to my question ,I have received other mail from RW .they were asking me to send income and expenditure details I ignored that one,. I'll ignore this one as wellas you say RW are not aggressive. x I'm fine thank you I hope you and your family are well .xx

Comment

Robinson Way have sent me another letter asking me to make an arrangement to pay they also mention that they haven't had any response from me ,,How should I deal with this ???? should I ignore again or respond with a " sold in dispute " letter thank you

Comment

I think I may ignore .... Unless someone knows different.
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              I think I may ignore .... Unless someone knows different.
              I agree, unless they send anything that appears to be more threatening.

It is likely that they will just pass it on to another DCA probably sitting at the next desk along!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                Robinson Way have sent me another letter asking me to make an arrangement to pay they also mention that they haven't had any response from me ,,How should I deal with this ???? should I ignore again or respond with a " sold in dispute " letter thank you
                Hi Sosad. well robbers way and the rest of the bottom feeders have nothing but time on there hands. So what do you do with time on your hands. You go fishing. looks like a fishing expedition to me. as the more experienced peeps say. just play there game . and take care

Comment

Working...
                X