GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Good old HSBC/DG Sols - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good old HSBC/DG Sols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good old HSBC/DG Sols

Just had a letter from them that was meant to enclose the details of my credit card / signed agreement etc.

They enclosed the T&C's , the funny bit was the hand completed appilcation form for the wrong credit card. I'm just wondering what was it meant to show!!!!

Re: Good old HSBC/DG Sols

Hi Mgfboy,
    I'm intrigued now!
    Wrong application how? Not yours? a card you don't have?
    Was your signature on it?

Please tell us more...

Shep

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
      Hi Mgfboy,
      I'm intrigued now!
      Wrong application how? Not yours? a card you don't have?
      Was your signature on it?

Please tell us more...

Shep
      Well the application was for a welsh HSBC card , I've had many different types over the years but never a welsh old!!!! Also the application had been completed in part by someone in there office, but as you can imagine I just sent another letter off asking for the correct one with a signiture etc.

Anyway at the weekend this appeared, so what do you all think the reply should be?? It also realy pee's me off that they talk about HSBC in the third party , they are HSBC!!!!

Last edited by mgfboy; 13 February 2012, 09:45.

Comment

Just ignore this nonsense

Same firm as HSBC - in fact they may as well be called HSBC cos they sit in the next office floor to HSBC in coventry
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Amazing how very full on and so sure of themselves before any proceedings have been issued.

Comment

What rubbish that letter is!! They are trying to confuddle you as to the burden of proof but are referring to action taken by you and not vice versa.
            Or, more succinctly, trying to blow smoke up yo' @ss

Comment

Well I think I should send them something, what do you think would suit??? If it does go to court I would hate to have the Judge say I didn't respond!!!!
              Last edited by mgfboy; 13 February 2012, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                Well I think I should send them something, what do you think would suit???
                two syllables begins in F and ends in F....

Think Arkell vs Pressdram
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  two syllables begins in F and ends in F....

Think Arkell vs Pressdram
                  Do you think they read Private Eye

Comment

Good luck to them with an agreement for a card you've never had.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well the application was for a welsh HSBC card , I've had many different types over the years but never a welsh old!!!! Also the application had been completed in part by someone in there office, but as you can imagine I just sent another letter off asking for the correct one with a signiture etc.

Anyway at the weekend this appeared, so what do you all think the reply should be?
                      Dwi byth wedi cael cerdyn o'r fath, felly sugno eich hunain nes ei fod yn gwaedu, ffyliaid.

Well, it was supposed to be a Welsh card...
                      Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 14 February 2012, 02:00.

Comment

Just ran that through a tacky online translator which came up with:

I am being eternity has had card he ' group kind , therefore suck you e I did you go be bleeding , fools

I think we get the gist...

Comment

well I've put a little something in the psot to them and I'm sure they will take it's contents it the spirt they where written

Comment

well I've put a little something in the psot to them and I'm sure they will take it's contents it the spirt they where written
                            go on......

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              go on......
                              Well nothing to extreme , here is the first paragraphy

Thanks you for you letter dated ******, it was an interesting letter and made me think for a while but then it came to me in a blinding flash , I’m not going to take you to court but you’re the ones that keep threatening me so the burden of proof is on you!!! Also please can you confirm who your clients are as you speak about them in the third person, it can’t be HSBC as you are HSBC yourselves?????

Comment

Working...
                              X