GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles - CCA advice please? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles - CCA advice please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marbles - CCA advice please?

Hi

Wondered if someone could help please?

Requested CCA from Marbles, after about 5 weeks they have come back with " a copy of your current executed agreement and a signed statement of your account". They have requested a copy of the signed application form which will be sent under separate cover.

What should I do now please?

Thanks

Re: Marbles - CCA advice please?

welcome to All About debt Have a read here Help with Unenforceability - allaboutFORUMS

we could do with some more info, is this your only debt?, do you know how old it is?
    and if you have copies of the CCA from Marbles (which will be interesting) can you upload to Niddy and he'll come back to you.

i

Comment

Thank you!

It is OH's debt not mine.

It was taken out about 7/8 years ago, I think. No it's not our only debt, but the one where we are finding it very difficult to make an arrangement. Interest and charges are going on at £300 a month (I think 2/3 of the balance is probably interest) and is very depressing. Has been defaulted. CCA request seems to have halted phone calls at least.
      Right, I will try and find somewhere where I can scan it to a PDF or Image, but proving trickt at the moment.

Thanks again

SS

Comment

Take a photo with your phone and email it to me - agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Please also consider a diary and list ALL debts as per the link provided earlier by Mrs Dopey as we cannot help with only half the info.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok, thanks, will do when I get somewhere with signal.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by striding snail View Post
            Ok, thanks, will do when I get somewhere with signal.

Cheers

Signal for what?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mobile lol. It won't connect to the internet here, and I haven't got my upload lead for the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by striding snail View Post
                Mobile lol. It won't connect to the internet here, and I haven't got my upload lead for the PC.
                Ahh ok

I wondered what system you were using, dial-up r-us

Ok take a photo and email me, then we'll confirm status for you and offer any help we can. In meantime please sort out the info as requested here: ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

Comment

Working...
                X