GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Charged £20 admin fee although account UE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charged £20 admin fee although account UE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charged £20 admin fee although account UE

My account was sold as absolute.I requested a CCA .The final result was that the account was UE.They then said they are returning the account to their Clients.Even though they admit its UE
    Now I receive a pay up notice and an admin fee added to the account of £20.
    The account was opened in 2002 and defaulted in 2003.My CCA request was 2009 and I stopped payment then.
    The debt was for a fixed interest loan and they sent a statement which is in the form of a bank statement showing the balance as an OD.
    This surely is also wrong?

Re: Charged £20 admin fee although account UE

If you're not paying, what does it matter? Yes they can charge you in accordance with the terms set in place that you agreed to.

Forget the UE thing, it is not relevant when assessing fairness of charges or any charges that may have been applied.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Point taken
      Thank you

Comment

You are sending me too many messages, that's 11 in two days mate.

templates are here: ---> Templates - Unenforceability
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
          My account was sold as absolute.I requested a CCA .The final result was that the account was UE.They then said they are returning the account to their Clients.Even though they admit its UE
          Now I receive a pay up notice and an admin fee added to the account of £20.
          The account was opened in 2002 and defaulted in 2003.My CCA request was 2009 and I stopped payment then.
          The debt was for a fixed interest loan and they sent a statement which is in the form of a bank statement showing the balance as an OD.
          This surely is also wrong?
          Yes, it is.

They may be claiming the loan to be an overdraft as a means to evade their inability to provide even a "true copy" of the CCA cobbled together from whatever they have lying about the office.

Comment

As NID says, what difference will it make. They can charge you £20 extra in fees but you aren't paying it due to UE. I would forget about it and only act when they write to you again.
            Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks
              I will update you when I hear from them.

Comment

Working...
              X