GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Business account being classed as overdraft not covered by EU Directive - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business account being classed as overdraft not covered by EU Directive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business account being classed as overdraft not covered by EU Directive

Hi all, I'm new please bear with me..

ive been looking at the threads regarding the CCA and the new EU directive, I've seen Diddys very good rebuttal in the sections concerning overdrafts, my question is this, is the HSBC commercial card an overdraft? because 1st credit says it is, and not covered , I have already asked for my agreement under the CCA regs, 1st credit say "as this is an overdraft they do not need to provide one"

the account was used for a business on a card payable firstly in full every month, and later as a credit card, I have all my SAR documents form HSBC in three big boxes.

Any Help. Much appreciated, thanks

Re: Business account being classed as overdraft not covered by EU Directive

Hi - I'm really sorry we've missed your post. My sincere apologies.

1st Credit are INCORRECT. It's a regulated agreement pursuant with CCA1974 whether 1st Credit agree or not.

If you've sent a CCA and the £1 fee they are in default so cannot enforce. If it was mine i'd stay quiet
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X