GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unenforceability will be here forever! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unenforceability will be here forever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unenforceability will be here forever!

I'm reading more and more posts on social media, press, forums and in discussion with people who think that because of the 04/07 changes being so far in the past, that Unenforceability is coming to an abrupt end.

It isnt. That's a certainty. AAD has around a million hits a year, compare that to the 100's of millions of cards, loans, finance and overdrafts that were issued from 1985 until 2007 then you can hopefully understand why we've not even scratched the surface yet.

AAD will be actively pushing and promoting our unique UE Diaries in the coming weeks and when we get new members that require our help, we need to remember we were all newbies once upon a long ago & try to help them as best we can.

If an agreement is post 04/07 it doesn't mean we can't help - it just means the provisions of s.127(3-6) no longer apply but the rest of the CCA does.

Please continue to share news about Unenforceability and help us get new members that need help by sharing us on social media and tweeting this thread.

Good luck. Remember - you're not alone.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Unenforceability will be here forever!

As the bankruptcy costs and court costs have increased, the DCAs will have more overheads, poor things!

I would like The Chancellor to tell the banks, that as they caused the financial misery, they should respond by eliminating the personal consumer debts (ours) from the period during which the banks were supported. They could easily see those that had 'good records' before the financial crash that brought misery and hopelessness in so many ways to so many people.

Comment

Working...
    X