GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pre 2007 Capital One card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre 2007 Capital One card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 2007 Capital One card

Hi,
    A big thank you to everyone who has replied to my posts the information and advice is very helpfull.
    How do you post thank you on this site?

Further to my last post on 26th June 2014 and post 335456 concerning dept being sold to Lowell Financial.
    I have sent the Sold in Dispute letter as adviced to Lowell who have replied that Capital One have no record of any CCA
    Request so the debt is still enforceable.
    Lowells have now asked Fredrickson International to collect on their behalf.
    Fredrickson have sent a letter saying that they will be taking it to court.
    Do I need to send another CCA Request to Fredrickson, I have proof of postage for the original CCA Request to Cougar Financial.

How do you start a Diary?. Is this done within the forum.

Looking forward to replies

Regards
    Kysu

Re: Pre 2007 Capital One card

have read here ------> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Read-me-First!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Kysu to thank a post that has helped you, look at the bottom left of that post and click on the 'thank post' button (with the thumbs up icon)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thank Post.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1401926

Deepie has posted a link to how to set up your diary, please do read all four of Niddy's posts.

I'm not sure about sending another CCA Request to Fredrickson, hopefully someone can advise you further on that.....
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Support-Group

This include Fredricksons etc
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Tech Clerk. Sent another Account in Dispute letter to Fredricksons advicing when the original CCA Request was sent and
          stating prof of postage etc. Sent on the 27-10-2014 have not heard since.

Comment

any update on this one?

Comment

Not since my lost post which was sometime in March but can't find the thread. My last letters were to Fredricksons asking for a true copy of my agreement not the made up one they had sent me
              17-3-2015. Sent letter to Bryan Carter "Letter B4 Action" there reply as of 1 April 2015 as follows,,"We confirm we have complied with your request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on or around 2 March 2015. We confirm no proceedings have been issued, this matter will most properly be allocated to the Small Claims Track where disclosure is not required. In any event we are taking instructions from our client and will revert to you shortly". All quite since but I am sure not for long. Must post a diary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kysu View Post
                Not since my lost post which was sometime in March but can't find the thread.

Which one of the threads is this all about ? ....all a bit confusing

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post442852

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post410042

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post335456
                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post330599
                Last edited by Deepie; 4 June 2015, 19:37.

Comment

Yes sorry, found it ' Help dealing with Lowell Financial'

Comment

Not since my lost post which was sometime in March but can't find the thread. My last letters were to Fredricksons asking for a true copy of my agreement not the made up one they had sent me
                    17-3-2015. Sent letter to Bryan Carter "Letter B4 Action" there reply as of 1 April 2015 as follows,,"We confirm we have complied with your request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on or around 2 March 2015. We confirm no proceedings have been issued, this matter will most properly be allocated to the Small Claims Track where disclosure is not required. In any event we are taking instructions from our client and will revert to you shortly". All quite since but I am sure not for long. Must post a diary.
                    Yes sorry, found it ' Help dealing with Lowell Financial'
                    OK this one ? -----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post410042

Comment

Working...
                    X