GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA response from Next, DCA = Debt Managers Ltd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA response from Next, DCA = Debt Managers Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA response from Next, DCA = Debt Managers Ltd

Hi All

I recently sent CCA letters to 10 creditors who are part of my Stepchange DMP.

The responses are trickling through.

I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Next Directory have replied, they state they don't have my credit agreement but have sent a true copy which isn't signed nor does it have my details on.

The debt was initially taken out in 2002, defaulted in 2009 (they decided they didn't want me as a customer because my credit rating was low) they closed my account and transferred it to Debt Managers Ltd.

What do I do next, they are advising that I should pay up as I ordered and received the goods.

I have the agreement but can't upload it here. I'm new to all of this as I've been with Stepchange for 5 years with years to go.

Many thanks

Re: CCA response from Next, DCA = Debt Managers Ltd

PS I'm new on here, your site has been recommended, so hi everyone and thank you in advance

Comment

Hi jassasblue and welcome to All About Debt

Are you planning on stopping your DMP of you've sent cca requests.

Can you attach your Next cca to an email and send it to Niddy (Never-In-Doubt)? The details of how to do it are in a sticky on the Unenforceability Diaries section... I'm on my phone and can't post the link.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi - thank you for your reply. I'll email the agreement to Niddy now as you advise.

Thank you again

Comment

I'm not sure about stopping payments to Stepchange, I'm new to all of this and not sure what to expect.

Comment

Niddy replied extremely fast (thank you!) unenforceable, no action required and not to pay :-)

Comment

they confirmed they cannot find the agreement, so it's UE for the foreseeable future (unless they do find it some day...)

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If Niddy says UE then it is, never known him to be wrong and he certainly knows his stuff , be quided by him and you will be fine also welcome x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm so pleased you were recommended to me.

One last question, ok so it's unenforceable, I stop paying, what happens next? I've already been defaulted 5 years ago, can they progress to a CCJ? Do I sit back and avoid all letters or do I make contact?

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
                    Thanks everyone, I'm so pleased you were recommended to me.

One last question, ok so it's unenforceable, I stop paying, what happens next? I've already been defaulted 5 years ago, can they progress to a CCJ? Do I sit back and avoid all letters or do I make contact?
                    Just see what they do next then post here and we'll point you in the right direction.....

Comment

Great stuff.
                      Apologies if I'm asking silly questions, this is all new to me, I've only ever paid a DMP for 6 years and never questioned them and they've sat back and taken the cash. I stumbled across a different forum by chance which is how this started. It'd be a relief to get rid of them, apparently I've been cash cowed!

I'll start a diary with a list of the creditors as it may assist others too. I know you don't get anything for nothing, I'm happy to contribute toward this site if you point me in the right direction

Comment

On AAD everything is free

Please do start a diary, always best trying UE then a DMP if that fails.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          On AAD everything is free

You got a spare 50 quid to send me ?

Comment

You can have mine Deepie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	monopoly_money_50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1399096

Comment

Working...
                            X