GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add my SAR request which I sent next day recorded to Tesco Bank is still showing as being at the post office when I track this. I appreciate it was bank holiday last weekend but surely it shouldn't usually take this long?
    Morning.
    because of covid, a lot of companys no longer sign for mail so it won't show as delivered, also mail is delivered in bulk so may not be signed for as some may just be put in with normal mail.
    you can contact the P.O. to find out, you may get a free book of stamps if they haven't delivered it and gotten a siggy off the office post room

have a good weekend
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Thanks guys I will continue with the advice on here apologies for asking about it but I just like to make sure I have researched all avenues. Can I just ask one more thing please. With diary entries updates I have the option to edit or to quote. How do I then bring these forward and edit at the same time. Sorry I know it's probably very simple but I am obviously not doing it in the correct format. Thanks again all really appreciate the help

Comment

• [QUOTE=dmdm85;n1544677]Thanks guys I will continue with the advice on here apologies for asking about it but I just like to make sure I have researched all avenues. Can I just ask one more thing please. With diary entries updates I have the option to edit or to quote. How do I then bring these forward and edit at the same time. Sorry I know it's probably very simple but I am obviously not doing it in the correct format. Thanks again all really appreciate the help [/QUOTE

as this tick quote then use
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            Tesco Bank Credit card purchased by Intrum UK finance limited Jan 2022
            opened online 2004
            Last full payment date September 2018
            No payments made for the last 11 months
            Remaining balance £10,000
            CCA request previously sent to tesco bank thought to be unenforceable
            Updated to confirm debt purchased by Intrum UK finance limited.

AAD Loyalist8 April 2022, 06:37
            Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post
            Barclaycard credit card account now with PRA
            Opened online 2011
            Last full payment made September 2018
            No payments made for 11 months
            No contact from PRA other than the odd email asking me to pay something.
            CCA request previously sent and advised unenforceable
            Remaining Balance £13,000
            March 2022 letter from PRA to state Moorcroft will be chasing
          you get this
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 April 2022, 09:50.

Comment

• OR, click edit, update you post with youe news, save.
            Then, Click quote, and put any comment you want to make but not save to the diary, or just say " update"

Comment

• Hi All, sorry me again, just wondering do I need to update my diary for every letter I receive or only significant ones? I had 3 more from intrum today but don't think they are anything that particularly needs to be addressed. Sorry I feel bad for asking but just want to try and make sure I go about this correctly.

Comment

• ...do I need to update my diary for every letter I receive or only significant ones?
                For standard 'We are giving you the opportunity to address your debt' type letters I add a dated note of them to the original diary (as much for my own benefit as anything) and leave it at that. For anything more substantive or concerning I quote relevant sections from the diary in a new post, describe the letter and ask for advice.

If in doubt ask anyway, it's better to make sure than miss something.
                Last edited by Night Monkey; 23 April 2022, 19:51.

Comment

opened online 2004
                  CCA request previously sent to tesco bank thought to be unenforceable SAR sent to Tesco Bank 15th April
                  Letters indicating they will take court action. Latest letters offering a discount to settle without court action.
                  Letters from intrum indicating they will offer me a discount if i contact them within 10 days

Comment

Tesco Bank Personal loan brought by Intrum UK finance limited in Jan 2022
                    Opened online June 2017 original amount £24,500
                    Regular £43 monthly payments from Feb 2021
                    Remaining balance £21,000 (sorry balance was wrong in the original diary).
                    No CCA request sent on this SAR sent to Tesco Bank 15th April
                    Letters indicating they will take court action. Latest letters offering a discount to settle without court action.
                    Same as previous letters offering discount to settle early

Comment

• They would have to send you first a Letter Before Claim (LBC) with a 30 day timeframe!
                      By then you should have that SAR back from Tesco!
                      The LBC will be the appropriate time to contact Colin G Quinn Initial Interview is free.
                      This is where the SAR and what you have already discovered becomes really useful!
                      You are doing Well!

Comment

• A diary is just that every communication by letter etc give 100% picture up situation date as now or the date updated. so all information otherwise time can/is wasted Oh! you did not tell us that?? No Shortcuts, we give free time, so many people needs help :- we can save as to time with all data kept in diary.
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 24 April 2022, 19:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          A diary is just that every communication by letter etc give 100% picture up situation date as now or the date updated. so all information otherwise time can/is wasted Oh! you did not tell us that?? No Shortcuts, we give free time, so many people needs help :- we can save as to time with all data keep in diary.
                          Completely Agree with The Tech Clerk

Now please add this information to your Diary Entry! Because part of that Loan Debt was for an existing Debt! This is important!!
                          This is the type of Information that can be lost by having to trawl through 12 Pages.

Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post
                          Ok so yes it was partly taken out for this reason and partly for home improvements/repairs that were needed, new boiler and some new windows etc. I can't remember off the top of my head which one of those reasons I would have stated in the application. Hope that makes sense. Thanks again for taking the time to give advice, it is very much appreciated.

Comment

opened online 2004
                            CCA request previously sent to tesco bank thought to be unenforceable SAR sent to Tesco Bank 15th April
                            Letters indicating they will take court action. Latest letters offering a discount to settle without court action. Letter received 06/05/22 dated 28th April to say they are getting ready for legal action.
                            Hi all have received another letter from intrum this morning it is dated 28th April but only received today. It says at the top they are getting ready for legal action and if I don't reply by the 8th May they are handing it over to their legal team and will apply to issue an attachment of earnings. I really don't want my employer to know about this situation so I think I may have to contact them before that happens. That would be my worse nightmare.

Comment

• WOAH, hold your horses.
                              They can't just issue an Attachment of earnings, they have to take you to court and they have to WIN,
                              before they can go anywhere they have to issue you with a letter before claim, It will state clearly thats what it is,
                              Have you had one?
                              you get 30 days to reply,
                              You MAY, then send a CCA request to INTRUM as they are the owners and the one's threatening legal action, see what they send back.
                              DO NOT PANIC, do not start running round like a headless chicken, calm down and breath deeply,
                              Post on here when you get the next letter

NW

Comment

• Ok I am just panicking a bit. My issue is I work away alot I am hardly at home over the next 6 weeks so if a letter drops through while I am away I will have no time to respond. How do I get around this?

Comment

Working...
                                X