GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post

Yes the SAR was posted yesterday as I have been working away for the last week. I am not really sure what info I am looking for when this arrives, or is it just something I need to keep for future reference?
    Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but you don't appear to have done proper diary updates on your accounts since the original entries in March 2020, only piecemeal new posts. This is not particularly helpful for following the history, and you have been asked before now to update your diaries.

As to what you would be looking for in your SAR bundle - well, whether there is a compliant signed agreement for a start.

Comment

• For me SAR's have revealed very important information that I wasn't aware off!
      Me too. Information I haven't used yet but mine stated that a debt previousy thought compliant was missing vital documentation - I've certainly tucked that little nugget away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but you don't appear to have done proper diary updates on your accounts since the original entries in March 2020, only piecemeal new posts. This is not particularly helpful for following the history, and you have been asked before now to update your diaries.

As to what you would be looking for in your SAR bundle - well, whether there is a compliant signed agreement for a start.
        Ok so I thought what I had been doing was updating my diary I didn't realise I had been doing this wrong. I do sometimes feel like you are constantly being judged for doing things wrong on here that I am reluctant to ask for help. Do I simply need to edit the original post of do I have to edit and requote the post which is what I thought I had been doing.

Comment

Tesco Bank Credit card purchased by Intrum UK finance limited Jan 2022
            opened online 2004
            Last full payment date September 2018
            No payments made for the last 11 months
            Remaining balance £10,000
            CCA request previously sent to tesco bank thought to be unenforceable
            Updated to confirm debt purchased by Intrum UK finance limited.

AAD Loyalist8 April 2022, 06:37
            Originally posted by dmdm85 View Post
            Barclaycard credit card account now with PRA
            Opened online 2011
            Last full payment made September 2018
            No payments made for 11 months
            No contact from PRA other than the odd email asking me to pay something.
            CCA request previously sent and advised unenforceable
            Remaining Balance £13,000
            March 2022 letter from PRA to state Moorcroft will be chasing
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• 9 February 2022, 15:08
            MBNA credit card still with MBNA
            Opened online 2016
            Last full payment September 2018
            Regular £10 monthly payments until now
            No CCA request has been sent
            Remaining balance £4900
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• any more bring over as I have done and up date each and every event/

Comment

• Nobody is complaining or getting at you just asking you to assist by updating your diary of events save as time and accuracy, we are here to help where possible so if there was any miss appropriate comments etc or the same I and other would deal with such an event. so have confidence and I am sure events will assist you in your problem area / Chin up and smile! work together with the others, many of us have been there hence we just ask you to make it easy for us to get the real time picture Okay?

Comment

• 7 March 2020, 14:12
                  Tesco Bank Credit card passed on to Wescot August 2020 Letter received from Wescot 15th october phone call on 21st October.
                  Opened 2004
                  Last full payment date September 2018
                  Regular £60 monthly payments up until now
                  Remaining balance £10,000

Comment

• Yes just look at some of the other threads. Having all the details listed together means someone popping on for 10 minutes can easily see what happened and make a comment.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I was getting at anyone. So each time I post about a particular debt I requote my original post? Thanks all.

Comment

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I was getting at anyone. So each time I post about a particular debt I requote my original post? Thanks all.
                        Yes.
                        Otherwise it means trawling through ALL entries and possibly missing something important.
                        Good Diaries really help you take control and enable good decisions/advice.
                        You are doing well!!

Comment

• Hi all just after people's thoughts on the 3 letter process I have been reading about. I was advised to do this on another forum but I am a bit sceptical about it as I don't really understand the process. I know the advice is no contact which I am currently sticking to but I was just wondering how this process is effective. It asks for the creditor to produce deed of assignment but in reality all they need to produce is the credit agreement to make it enforceable? Surely just 1 letter would do this (if the need ever comes to communicate and ask for it) or am I missing something here? I have read mixed reviews on the process. This particular forum advises strongly against ignoring any letters which is the opposite to the advice on here. I'm not saying one method is wrong and the other is correct just after other people's opinions. Thanks.

Comment

• Sorry I forgot to add my SAR request which I sent next day recorded to Tesco Bank is still showing as being at the post office when I track this. I appreciate it was bank holiday last weekend but surely it shouldn't usually take this long?

Comment

• getoutofdebt (freeman of the land)., for free type hype? does not work but makes your case a looser it is nonsense we do not participate in such such nonsense. It also shows your lack of knowledge by debt purchasers and an easy target in court.

Comment

Hi all just after people's thoughts on the 3 letter process I have been reading about. I was advised to do this on another forum but I am a bit sceptical about it as I don't really understand the process. I know the advice is no contact which I am currently sticking to but I was just wondering how this process is effective. It asks for the creditor to produce deed of assignment but in reality all they need to produce is the credit agreement to make it enforceable? Surely just 1 letter would do this (if the need ever comes to communicate and ask for it) or am I missing something here? I have read mixed reviews on the process. This particular forum advises strongly against ignoring any letters which is the opposite to the advice on here. I'm not saying one method is wrong and the other is correct just after other people's opinions. Thanks.
                                The Tech Clerk is Spot On!!

Ditto:-
                                Before coming to AAD I made this three letter mistake and its a fatal Mistake!!!
                                AAD uses the Law! Real Law and yes tactics!

Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 April 2022, 09:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X